A Rhyme.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mental, strange, deranged, even myself when time locked down in a cage a rat with rage.
Iq from low to high; a highscore on the board doesn't mean much in likes.
The end is coming, that is death upon not only you but me too.
Explore the depths of the ocean you will only get so far, Explore the depths of God, the holy spirit likes the endeavor.
Never believe and trust those who wanna go and kill and cause bloodshed for sport don't accept them as your friend.
Couldn't ever get a wife, or have children therefore it left me right here on this board to share the word, of God when I am bored.
The age of the mind is crazy, it deteriorates over time, you also have those who have iq, and autism that are online.
Beware and be cautious of what you are talking about cause it is easy to fish and bait anyone who desires to be caught being a catch in the net.
Snagged up, and now you are in the spiderweb where the cruel one will make sure you are in check, Why? For fun is the best guess.
Mental, strange, deranged, even myself when time locked down in a cage a rat with rage; only set free when the knock on the door was heard.
Leaves me in tears knowing that he was willing to come in and sit and eat with me, and tell me everything I ever did.
Glory to the most holy, the Father in heaven for his Son, the only begotten best Kid a Father could ask for, saved the world and more, saved you from your sins, and raised back up from the dead again.
Who am I to judge you, and who are you to judge others - the awareness comes to watch out not only for yourself but others.
Is it not the LORD who gives strength to servant and able to cause him to stand, or fall to the ground face first?
Teach truth while you got life left in you, and allow others to have thoughts and think for themselves, and in the end we each die in time.
Another book put back on the shelf, moving forward from this life, in to the heavenly realm. Be it with God, or outside the Kingdom, is something only time will tell.

Matthew Gallagher - Sep 9th 8:26 Am.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow I love it well done Matthew. It’s a gift to be able to express yourself through a poem . Thanks for sharing.

• Wow
Reactions: MatthewG