A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify the 5G, 5th generation network a bit...there is an error in this image though. The 5G goes up to 100 GHz, and theoretically to 300 GHz - not just 95 GHz.

APAK
Yes, those are the 'bad' frequencies, that is the ones being used by the world as it pleases, to do what it does, even great harm...

That information has been available for a while now.... planned before it was ever done, of course, and on purpose.

On the other hand, ('the rest of the story')

do you know, or are you familiar with, the 'good' frequency uses ? The frequencies that bring healing,
the frequencies that exterminate germs and viruses ,
the frequencies that are in harmony with the body/ the organs, the mind, and so forth ?

R

Rita

You posted:

AS IF you think that brings a more honest answer,
AS IF when someone regularly says or posts something, if they do not do "hand on heart", they are not certainly telling the truth then,
and while that is certainly true, that most people do not tell the truth,
it does not apply to those who follow Jesus ,
especially in this:
James 5:12 Above all, my brothers, do not swear, not by ...

James 5:12 Above all, my brothers, do not swear, not by heaven or earth or by any other oath. Simply let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, so that you will not fall under judgment.
Instead, let your "Yes" mean yes and your "No" mean no! Otherwise, you may fall under condemnation. NET Bible And above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath. But let your "Yes" be yes and your "No" be no, so that you may not fall into judgment.

See the implications ?

Are you meaning to imply that I posted something in error ?
If so, come out and say so....

With the true understanding in line with all God's Word now accepted,

(without being able to know your true motive unless you post it,
(and not agreeing to "in line with God's Word" is not a good sign, btw.
Every word, every post, every action, every statement is to be in line with God's Word, every day, as written, as Jesus and the disciples say in the Bible) )
the answer to your question,
yes.
Slight over reaction on your part Joseph,, for goodness sake !
Thank you for your eventual answer - I do not know you well enough to know whether you would be honest with me , after all you promote immunity from such things as cold and viruses, so it would not perhaps follow that you would admit that you have suffered from them.
Rita

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your eventual answer - I do not know you well enough to know whether you would be honest with me , after all you promote immunity from such things as cold and viruses, so it would not perhaps follow that you would admit that you have suffered from them.
Rita
Look around this place, this forum, this site, and the world around -

Who trusts God ?
Who obeys God ?
Who believes God's Word and Does it ?

Immunity is a gift from God - do you want immunity, or sickness ? Health, or illness ?

Even in weakness, we trust God - no worries the current strength or lack thereof.

Did you know the AMA / doctors/ pharmakeia ALL promote IMMUNITY ? (from such things as disease/ colds/ viruses)

Did you know the Bible says how to be free of disease ?

Did you know the Bible says in Revelation that "pharmakeia deceives the whole world" ? (and so it does, every day today)

R

Rita

Joseph , for goodness sake calm down - I just asked you a simple question - I am presuming you were not a Christian when you got your cold or flu then, more so after your response......

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, those are the 'bad' frequencies, that is the ones being used by the world as it pleases, to do what it does, even great harm...

That information has been available for a while now.... planned before it was ever done, of course, and on purpose.

On the other hand, ('the rest of the story')

do you know, or are you familiar with, the 'good' frequency uses ? The frequencies that bring healing,
the frequencies that exterminate germs and viruses ,
the frequencies that are in harmony with the body/ the organs, the mind, and so forth ?

The natural resonant frequency for the average human body is around 7.5Hz, in the VLF range. I used to work on devices in the VLF range and I would feel at times extra vitality. I think the brain can operate as high as 15Hz? Maybe that is why I can only remember having the flu virus over 25, many even 30 years ago. I do get the common cold though at times, in any season, as I point my finger to one grandson and the folks that come down from the North in the winter to mingle with the rest of the cruise liner passengers as the culprits.

APAK

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph , for goodness sake calm down - I just asked you a simple question - I am presuming you were not a Christian when you got your cold or flu then, more so after your response......
Did Believers in Corinth get sick , and die ? (yes)
See Corinthians for why there were many sick, and dying. (it is written).

When I lacked knowledge, experience, experiential knowledge, as a member of Ekklesia(REJOICING!) born again in Christ Jesus by the Will of the Father in Heaven,

I got sick. I could have died. I almost did a few or more times.

Then I got knowledge, experience, experiential knowledge, still a member of Ekklesia born again in Christ Jesus by the Will of the Father in Heaven
(REJOICE REJOICE REJOICING ! )

Today, most people lack experience and experiential knowledge of how to have a strong immune system in their body,
and how to preven the viral troubles, etc .... IF THEY LEARN, they do not worry.... and they no longer trust the government nor trust doctors.

R

Rita

Right the point I was intending to make is that most people will not have time to change things, or even learn things - this virus is upon us now, so you keep promoting your stand of protection , doesn’t exactly show much compassion or understanding. You had to learn from your own experience, and that took time and you had to learn through difficult times . There is a time and place for everything, and in the middle of a pandemic , it just seems a bit off.
It’s a bit like the Christian that believes wholeheartedly that if someone is not healed it is because they lack faith, and yet it does not take into account God sovereignty over life. There will be Christians who have done all the right things with their health, but they will succumb- because God is sovereign and our days are numbered. Unless of course you do not believe that. It’s not just those with low immune systems that are succumbing, children are succumbing to this. There is never a clear black and white solution when it comes to a promoting life and preventing death - I know you think you have the answers because it’s worked for you, and worked for others but it is not a formula for every single person, because there is so much more to the equation. You are standing on an ivory tower and proclaiming ‘ I am ok ‘ and quite frankly I think it’s a bit insensitive in its timing.
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right the point I was intending to make is that most people will not have time to change things, or even learn things - this virus is upon us now, so you keep promoting your stand of protection , doesn’t exactly show much compassion or understanding. You had to learn from your own experience, and that took time and you had to learn through difficult times . There is a time and place for everything, and in the middle of a pandemic , it just seems a bit off.
It did take years for me to learn not to believe nor to trust that which deceives the whole world, yes.
And over years, gradually, I learned what to do that is right and good and healthy, what is altogether in line with God's Word, yes.

Now that I know, I have been telling others for decades, and those who do it, are healed.

It is that simple. They do not have to go thru the same long time and struggles that I and others did - they can KNOW TODAY.

And some, few, are finding out, and being saved (in so many ways). Their health is restored quickly usually (not always), and they are JOYOUS

WALKING IN HEALTH, with JOYFUL OUTLOOK - and no fear , no fear of disease, and no fear of man (government, religion, doctors, agencies, etc ) ...

It is TODAY !

What is GOOD and RIGHT and TRUE, IS TODAY, for a short time (maybe a very short time, and maybe already not in many places) AVAILABLE !

TODAY.

And out of the hundreds or thousands of people over the last decade especially,
as many as did what is GOOD and RIGHT and TRUE, contrary to all medical and government disclosures and protocols,
are doing well. (or at least better and joyfully instead of worse and sad)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when Joseph was told to take Mary and Jesus to Egypt ?
Remember what happened to all the boys under 2 years old soon after ?

Today, it is similar - people' children are being robbed from them daily. By government, and by sickness,
and those who take warning in time,
even just to flee, wherever, however or whenever they can, to flee from the danger,
have a chance.
Those who remain , whatever the danger - government or disease or religion or whatever,
without fleeing it (it may or may not require going a distance, leaving a place - it may just be to stop trusting something, and to start trusting God (which is always GOOD and RIGHT and TRUE!)
may have already lost.

Yes, as Jesus says, free yourselves from this wicked generation.

Thank you for your eventual answer

R

Rita

I am pleased that is the case Joseph, I still stand by what I said, but helping others is never a bad thing.
I do believe that their is more to it, but we will just have to agree to disagree on that part xx
Thank you for responding x
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am pleased that is the case Joseph, I still stand by what I said, but helping others is never a bad thing.
I do believe that their is more to it, but we will just have to agree to disagree on that part xx
Thank you for responding x
Rita
I do not ever agree to disagree with anything as if what is false or untrue is okay.
If you want to agree with the Bible, that is good. It takes time also, as does coming out of the babylon system of government and medicine (as far as not trusting it) .

What do you mean "helping others is never a bad thing", especially "I still stand by what I said" ? How is that related or different from the Bible ?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Virus also damages this system and many men then become sterile.
I've been seeing this in the news as well.
Thanks again Base12 for the data...keep it coming if you wish..

Sure thing.

I saw you posted about 5G. Are you familiar with Anthony Patch?

He just did a video a few days ago getting into that subject with regards to SARS-CoV-2...

And I'm sure you've seen what Prof. Francis Boyle had to say...

'Gain of Function', Fort Detrick connection, etc.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
It’s a bit like the Christian that believes wholeheartedly that if someone is not healed it is because they lack faith, and yet it does not take into account God sovereignty over life. There will be Christians who have done all the right things with their health, but they will succumb- because God is sovereign and our days are numbered. Unless of course you do not believe that. It’s not just those with low immune systems that are succumbing, children are succumbing to this. There is never a clear black and white solution when it comes to a promoting life and preventing death - I know you think you have the answers because it’s worked for you, and worked for others but it is not a formula for every single person, because there is so much more to the equation. You are standing on an ivory tower and proclaiming ‘ I am ok ‘ and quite frankly I think it’s a bit insensitive in its timing.
Rita
Plus, if a person truly believes they are immune to COVID (through the "blood of Christ" or some other means), then they need to go to a medical facility that's currently overrun with COVID cases and help. IOW, they need to shut up about how immune they are and go actually do something helpful.

Reactions: Nancy and Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again.
Plus, if a person truly believes they are immune to COVID (through the "blood of Christ" or some other means), then they need to go to a medical facility that's currently overrun with COVID cases and help. IOW, they need to shut up about how immune they are and go actually do something helpful.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if a person truly believes they are immune to COVID ....then they need to go to a medical facility that's currently overrun with COVID cases and help.

Look up who overcame the viruses (all of them for documented history, from the black plague, zika virus, ebola, swine ful and spanish flu and other flue, etc ) ...
and
see why that information is NOT welcome .....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe you're immune from the coronavirus?
How's it feel to be condemned for your unbelief already, today ?

John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but ...
John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son. English Standard Version ... But those who don't believe are already condemned because they don't believe in God's only Son. ... So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter. 1 John 3:23

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
You're dodging again. Do you believe you're immune to the coronavirus?

R

Rita

He does have a point, if you feel you are immune and the virus won’t harm you, you have nothing to fear from being around it - and actually helping those with the virus would actually be a way of serving the Lord in a practical way - the hospitals need all the help they can get.
Rita