A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does have a point, if you feel you are immune and the virus won’t harm you, you have nothing to fear from being around it - and actually helping those with the virus would actually be a way of serving the Lord in a practical way - the hospitals need all the help they can get.
Rita
The remedies, which are several, have been used and published for over a hundred years.

If they do not do what they are told by pharmakeia, they can lose their jobs, and be shut down.

R

Rita

You are missing the point Jospeh- I don’t see him denying that you are immune, merely challenging you with regards to what you do about having that sense of security. Put it to good use - put faith into action.
Rita

Reactions: Helen and Justadude

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, ask a Christian some critical questions and they condemn you for daring to ask.
Asking, IF you were honest, would be fine. Since you have shown in all your posts recently to be perverse in your character(homo), motives and goals, ... well, if you decide you want a different answer, then seek to repent of your sin, and to start showing yourself honest and not opposed to Jesus.

Last edited:

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Asking, IF you were honest, would be fine.
Show where I've been dishonest.

Since you have shown in all your posts recently to be perverse in your motives and goals, ... well, if you decide you want a different answer,
show yourself honest and not opposed to Jesus.
Is your whole mission here to tell everyone else how wrong and terrible they are? Is that all you can do?

Reactions: Helen and Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully not all Christians are that way, although critical questions may go over my head !!! Lol
If Christians were truthful, as detailed in the New Testament, they would all be in agreement, not pandering to perverse characters. (pandering to them is possibly a worse sin than the perversion is) ... according to all Scripture.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Thankfully not all Christians are that way, although critical questions may go over my head !!! Lol
I appreciate how that guy is a particularly unique case. He's like the worst stereotype come to life.

But to be truthful, I've not found very many Christians to be open to critical questioning. I understand how religious faith is personal so I always try and back off when I sense things getting testy, but I nevertheless come away with the same impressions.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you repented of having an attitude that gay is okay, post it.
Show where I've been dishonest.
Is your whole mission here to tell everyone else how wrong and terrible they are? Is that all you can do?

R

Rita

I appreciate how that guy is a particularly unique case. He's like the worst stereotype come to life.

But to be truthful, I've not found very many Christians to be open to critical questioning. I understand how religious faith is personal so I always try and back off when I sense things getting testy, but I nevertheless come away with the same impressions.
I live with a atheist 26years old ( my son ) We have very ‘ critical ‘ conversations at times - he challenges me in many respects, and I challenge him...... at first we just use to get angry with each other , realised that wasn’t going to get us anywhere - so now we ‘ debate ‘.
Rita

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I live with a atheist 26years old ( my son ) We have very ‘ critical ‘ conversations at times - he challenges me in many respects, and I challenge him...... at first we just use to get angry with each other , realised that wasn’t going to get us anywhere - so now we ‘ debate ‘.
Rita
That's great! No matter where he ends up, I'll bet he will always appreciate you being open with him and not just reflexively shutting him down. Plus, the ability to debate without taking it personally is rare. If both of you can do that, all the better. :)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's great! No matter where he ends up, I'll bet he will always appreciate you being open with him and not just reflexively shutting him down. Plus, the ability to debate without taking it personally is rare. If both of you can do that, all the better.
The goal here, is to purge the wickednesses, to purify the .. well, .... if possible, as much as possible -
if we were in an assembly, to purify the assembly.
The wickedness and putridness would be put outside of the assembly, with also all the ones who bring false gospels.
This is all directed clearly in Scripture.
Instead of pandering to the wicked.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what do we know and don’t know about this invisible war...
The truth of the matter is that the ordinary citizen will never find out the actual facts, since they are being covered up on every side.

What we do know without the shadow of a doubt is that there was a conspiracy to bring America and the Western world to its knees, and it has just about succeeded.

The co-conspirators were the Chinese "mob bosses" controlling China with an iron fist, Bill Gates, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, and possibly other billionaires, the WHO, the CDC, Drs Birx and Fauci, and even the Surgeon General of America who talked about "our Pearl Harbor" and "our 9/11" in relation to this Wuhan virus! And we should not forget to mention the corrupt and unprincipled media networks of the Western world, whose only agenda is to destroy truth and promote lies.

But President Trump cannot be excused for allowing this Coronavirus Hoax to be perpetrated right in front of him. He is the one who selected his Task Force, and he is the one who made some very bad decisions all along. There was no strong and clear Presidential Executive Order which covered every aspect of dealing with this matter, and which should have been issued in December or early January. Also the southern border was not totally shut down. Further more 400,000 Chinese entered the USA after the virus had escaped. And no one was taken to task for allowing those Navy hospital ships to sit idle after they were rushed to New York and Los Angeles.

Now, instead of the fear-mongering prediction of millions of deaths from COVID-19, we are down to thousands (and that too INFLATED THOUSANDS). Chances are that by August (the terminal date) there may be less than 15,000-20,000 deaths from this virus in America (if counted properly and not fudged according to bogus CDC guidelines).

The whole idea was to shut down Western countries, destroy economies, release dangerous criminals out onto the streets, introduce anarchy, politicize the pandemic, undermine civil liberties, and change election procedures to favor the Communists and Left-Liberal Democrats. Not to mention those billions of dollars which will go into the wrong hands (as usual).

All kinds of penalties could be applied to all the traitors, and perpetrators, and fraudsters, but who has the guts to do it? Mr. Trump has already ceded control to his enemies during this crisis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and APAK

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the matter is that the ordinary citizen will never find out the actual facts, since they are being covered up on every side.
If people realized this, would it make a difference here or anywhere ?

R

Rita

The goal here, is to purge the wickednesses, to purify the .. well, .... if possible, as much as possible -
if we were in an assembly, to purify the assembly.
The wickedness and putridness would be put outside of the assembly, with also all the ones who bring false gospels.
This is all directed clearly in Scripture.

Instead of pandering to the wicked.
You want to go away and really look at the gospels, and look at how Jesus handled people, compared to the Pharisees - you might just learn something about coming alongside people x
Rita

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to go away and really look at the gospels, and look at how Jesus handled people, compared to the Pharisees - you might just learn something about coming alongside people x
Rita
The way you choose , is contrary to Scripture, even if it is welcome by the .... anyone else.

R

Rita

Sorry Joseph , I am quite capable of looking at scripture for myself thank you - I was challenging you to look at how Jesus came alongside people - it’s your choice whether you do that.
Do you ever study the fruits of the Spirit, or perhaps Corinthians chapter 13 , love is kind, love is patient ect ect .......... without love, you are just a resounding gong !! I think I will leave it there ......
Rita