A Scenario: From these last days to the last day of judgment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. We are in the same last days of the apostles, which began with the coming and resurrection of Jesus Christ on earth.

2. The Lord comes to judge and rule the earth Himself: These last days are of man's wicked rule on earth, as well as the tribulation and wrath of man upon God's people.

3. In these last days many antichrists have been going out to preach heresies of false gospels and christs, departing from the apostles' doctrine of Christ.

4. The end of these last days of man's own rule over earth, will be after the Lord's coming again in the air, preceded by the rise of the last great false apostle and false prophet.

5. The Lord will first bodily resurrect all His saints since that of Abel, with them changed alive on earth, to meet with Him in the air.

6. At that time, the great tribulation and wrath of man upon the saints, since that of Cain upon Abel, will end, and the last great tribulation and wrath of God upon the unbelieving, will begin.

7. Satan will be cast into the earth, and no longer be prince and power of the air, where the Lord and His saints are.

8. He will have great wrath upon all on earth, and deceive many of the northern nations Gog, into gathering around Armageddon to make war with the Lamb and His saints in the air.

9. The Lord and His saints in the air, with armies of angels out of heaven, will slaughter them around Armageddon, cleanse Jeruslaem, and once again pour out the Spirit of Grace on earth, first upon Judea and Jerusalem.

10. There will be a division of all natural people left on earth, that did not die from the Lord's plagues, nor were warring in Judea, nor were with the beast in Jerusalem.

11. The goats will be executed, and the sheep will enter into the Lord's Millennium on earth.

12. The King and His resurrected saints will rule with immortal bodies over all the earth.

13. There will be no more wars allowed, and trespass against the King's law will be judged and executed justly and speedily.

14. Abraham will receive the land he walked on, Job will see it, and David will be standing with the Lord sitting on David throne in Jerusalem.

15. The Hebrews circumcised outwardly and inwardly, will be priests to the Lord with His Holy things.

16. The Levites will remain cast out of His priesthood, but will be made keepers of the gate, to make burnt offering and sacrifices for the people, and minister to them.

17. The yearly feast of tabernacles will be kept by every nation, or be punished with no rain.

18. There will be peace, safety, and prosperity over all the earth, by righteous rule of the King's law.

19. Satan will have no say in any matter on earth.

20. The King's law will be administered by His immortal saints with rods of iron, whether to shepherd or to condemn.

21. There will be the greatest harvest of souls ever to Jesus Christ, for the Lord Himself, His resurrected saints, and the saved Hebrews, will be ministering the gospel to all people, that have ears to hear.

22. When the thousand years expire, Satan will be loosed for the last time to deceive all corners of the earth, and Gog and Magog will seek to do battle around the camp of the saints.

23. Fire of God will come down from heaven and devour them, without warning nor trial nor mercy.

24. The heaven and earth will flee from the face of God.

25. All the elements of the heaven and earth will be burnt up and dissolved.

26. The rest of the dead will be resurrected to judgment.

27. The wicked from Cain to Gog and Magog, will be cast into the LOF.

28. Them found written in the Lamb's book of life, will be all the righteous saved during His Millennium on earth, And they will join the saints of the first resurrection.

29. God will create a new heaven and earth, with the old heaven and earth having passed away.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord comes to judge and rule the earth Himself:
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Once again, I don't like being trolled, and continued pasting may be such a case. I'll just report you and see if it is the case.

The problem is wasting my time by seeing what is being replied to me.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, I don't like being trolled, and continued pasting may be such a case. I'll just report you and see if it is the case.

The problem is wasting my time by seeing what is being replied to me.
Of course you want to silence your opposition, no surprise

Once again, you post false claims that Jesus will return to earth and dwell amongst mortal men ruling, and I will continue to expose this false teaching through scriptural truth, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End) he won't be found anyplace upon this earth, it will be dissolved by fire

Jesus warned the Church regarding him being on this earth as seen below

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you want to silence your opposition, no surprise

Once again, you post false claims that Jesus will return to earth and dwell amongst mortal men ruling, and I will continue to expose this false teaching through scriptural truth, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End) he won't be found anyplace upon this earth, it will be dissolved by fire

Jesus warned the Church regarding him being on this earth as seen below

Trolling pasting of old stuff is not opposition, but just a nuisance without merit.

If you want to address what is said by others to show any error, do so. Or offer something new.

You're reported again.

Status
Not open for further replies.