A Simple Question To The Forum About Getting Into The Kingdom Of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Galatians 5:14 (NKJV)
[sup]14 [/sup]For all THE LAW is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Did the writer of Galatians not know this?

And I am thinking that "You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Is a law of Moses, I could be wrong about this but that is what I am thinking.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Did the writer of Galatians not know this?
I'm sure he did, just a he knew this:

Galatians 3:10 (NKJV)
[sup]10 [/sup]For as many as are of the works of THE LAW are under the curse;

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
It means your answer to the question that was asked by the thread starter is your own speculation. And he deemed it unworthy for consideration and I second the motion.

Are you kin to TexUs?

Here is a little trick they always use. If you get the best of them then they will quote you a verse out of the bible then say you are attacking God's Word.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
It means your answer to the question that was asked by the thread starter is your own speculation. And he deemed it unworthy for consideration and I second the motion.

Are you kin to TexUs?

Here is a little trick they always use. If you get the best of them then they will quote you a verse out of the bible then say you are attacking God's Word.
1 Corinthians 14:37-38 (NKJV)
[sup]37 [/sup]If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord. [sup]38 [/sup]But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
And if you really feel strong about it, do this, the next time you pray, say a little prayer for me that God will correct me to know The Truth, The Wole Truth and nothing but The Truth. Thank you.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
And if you really feel strong about it, do this, the next time you pray, say a little prayer for me that God will correct me to know The Truth, The Wole Truth and nothing but The Truth. Thank you.
You called me ignorant. Paul called you ignorant. I'll believe Paul.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
I do not count speculation as Truth.

Who told you I would have been very happy in the churches of Galatia? Did God tell you that?

Did Paul tell you that?

or

Did you just make that up?

Now if God told you that, then I will agree with Him.

You should have quit a long time ago.