A Third Temple In Jerusalem.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
aPOSTATED christians can not wrap their minds around this...............................................they are lost in prophecy and the will of God......No undrestanding........Bad Theology.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
The third Temple..... this is for Israel ... not for the bride of Christ... but I thought to throw it out there.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I certain believe it will be built. We still have not seen the "abomination of desolation" that Daniel spoke of, take place. I do however believe that the Al Aqsa mosque will not be destroyed but a wall will be built to separate the two.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Back woods preachers have been banging the drum about the third temple for years. I even caught one in a lie as he said that he documentation to prove work was nearly about to start. He didn't have a scrap of paper to prove a word he said. That was fifteen years ago and there has been no temple thus far.

The original two temples were built on the temple mount and that site is presently occupied by the Dome of the Rock, a Muslim hovel of some sort.
A Christian cannot even carry a Bible onto the site because Muslims consider that a weapon (like an AK47, or grenade).

Before Jews show up with dozers, cranes and construction crews some great change must happen to the attitude of the global Muslim community and that does not appear to be possible for quite some time.

However that may be, the present Jewish nation considers Israel itself to be the third temple.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
The only religion that wants to build another temple is Zionist Christianity. These people can reconcile the idea of a third temple being "the temple of God". It is a blasphemous religion.

Israel has no interest in building a temple.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Back woods preachers have been banging the drum about the third temple for years. I even caught one in a lie as he said that he documentation to prove work was nearly about to start. He didn't have a scrap of paper to prove a word he said. That was fifteen years ago and there has been no temple thus far.

The original two temples were built on the temple mount and that site is presently occupied by the Dome of the Rock, a Muslim hovel of some sort.
A Christian cannot even carry a Bible onto the site because Muslims consider that a weapon (like an AK47, or grenade).

Before Jews show up with dozers, cranes and construction crews some great change must happen to the attitude of the global Muslim community and that does not appear to be possible for quite some time.

However that may be, the present Jewish nation considers Israel itself to be the third temple.

Actually, the Al Aqsa mosque appears to be in the outer courtyard, not on the site where King Solomon's Temple stood in the past. Ezekiel even suggests that a dividing wall will be erected between the Temple and the Al Aqsa mosque.

The Temple is ready to be built. You just need a political solution to enable that to happen. No one should fret over this because God's Word says it will happen. We still have 2 upcoming Middle East wars to deal with. Whether the Church will be here to witness those 2 wars is hotly debated. I agree with the "end time" scholars that the AntiChrist's covenant with Israel could very well be the lynch pin to getting the Temple built. Then again, it could happen after the Ezekiel war. One thing is for certain, the war of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 & 39 is going to be the death knell of Islam. Many forget that no nation is pronounced for judgment in the Bible more than Edom.

The Edomites have been causing a lot of trouble for the Jews for a very long time. And these global elites we all hear about so much that are trying to usher in a global government, are Edomites.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
The Temple is ready to be built.

That reminds me of what someone said about backwood preachers have been saying for many years, with nothing happening. ROTFL

One thing is for certain, the war of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 & 39 is going to be the death knell of Islam. Many forget that no nation is pronounced for judgment in the Bible more than Edom.

Can I get an English translation of that?

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
That reminds me of what someone said about backwood preachers have been saying for many years, with nothing happening. ROTFL

Can I get an English translation of that?

The Temple is ready to be built, but no ground can be broken without a political solution in place. Its rather hilarious isn't it? I take it you don't understand the politics of the Middle East?

Is English your first or second language? I need to know this just in case I have to write my response at a 2nd grade level so you can understand my points. :D

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Yes I think a temple will be built and it will be a big deal especially in the eyes of the world and especially in the eyes of Islam who would do anything to stop it.

For this reason I feel Psalm 83 has to be fulfilled first (Israels enemies driven far away).

Temple Priests have been trained for many years , rumors are all the stone has been quarried and cut for many years , and worldwide Jews are constantly on the lookout for a red heifer.

The only thing stopping progress is the Islamic presence. This will end soon. God himself will intervene and see to it.

That is all I can say at the moment.

Martin W.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Yes I think a temple will be built and it will be a big deal especially in the eyes of the world and especially in the eyes of Islam who would do anything to stop it.

Why all the Islam hating? Sure, it's false religion, but so is Judaism. Why aren't you hating Jews for trying nothing to build the Temple (aside from Joe Cohen, son of Rev. Joe Smith Sr., training to be a Temple priest by splashing water with red food coloring in his parents' basement)? Islam does nothing to try to prevent the Temple from being built, aside from erecting one building in an inconvenient spot, but they did so without any intention to obstruct a third temple and they didn't until centuries after the second Temple was destroyed. Why would any Christian be upset with the lack of progress of the building of the Antichrist's temple?

heifer_1.jpg

They found the cow. Joe Cohen is trained. Hmmm, 20-to-never years away from the third temple. I hope Joe and Bessie hang on for a while.
Update: Sad news. Bessie got old so they went ahead and made hamburger out of her. The world's jewery are looking for another red cow.
They should check Craig's List.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Why all the Islam hating? Sure, it's false religion, but so is Judaism. Why aren't you hating Jews for trying nothing to build the Temple (aside from Joe Cohen, son of Rev. Joe Smith Sr., training to be a Temple priest by splashing water with red food coloring in his parents' basement)? Islam does nothing to try to prevent the Temple from being built, aside from erecting one building in an inconvenient spot, but they did so without any intention to obstruct a third temple and they didn't until centuries after the second Temple was destroyed. Why would any Christian be upset with the lack of progress of the building of the Antichrist's temple?

heifer_1.jpg

They found the cow. Joe Cohen is trained. Hmmm, 20-to-never years away from the third temple. I hope Joe and Bessie hang on for a while.
Update: Sad news. Bessie got old so they went ahead and made hamburger out of her. The world's jewery are looking for another red cow.
They should check Craig's List.

Martin isn't hating on Islam. He's telling it like it is. The Islamic world will go crazy if any construction of the 3rd Temple takes place on the Temple mount. And for the record, its not the AntiChrist's Temple. The AntiChrist desecrates the Temple. Its not not made for him. What's your problem with Jews anyway? You show obvious contempt and disdain for Israel and the Jews in many of your posts.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Martin isn't hating on Islam. He's telling it like it is. The Islamic world will go crazy if any construction of the 3rd Temple takes place on the Temple mount. And for the record, its not the AntiChrist's Temple. The AntiChrist desecrates the Temple. Its not not made for him. What's your problem with Jews anyway? You show obvious contempt and disdain for Israel and the Jews in many of your posts.

He criticizes Islam for their (potential) opposition to the building of the temple. Yet, he offers no criticism to Jews for their lack of effort and interest to build the temple (eliminating any need for Muslims to stand in the way).

How is the Temple not the Antichrist's temple?

How can anyone think of themselves as Christian while wanting a Temple built to offer animal sacrifices and to serve for as an object for the Antichrist to desecrate? As a Christian, I already have the sacrifice to end all sacrifices.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
He criticizes Islam for their (potential) opposition to the building of the temple. Yet, he offers no criticism to Jews for their lack of effort and interest to build the temple (eliminating any need for Muslims to stand in the way).

How is the Temple not the Antichrist's temple?

How can anyone think of themselves as Christian while wanting a Temple built to offer animal sacrifices and to serve for as an object for the Antichrist to desecrate? As a Christian, I already have the sacrifice to end all sacrifices.

If the Jews attempted to break ground for the Temple right now there would be a full scale Middle East war. I mean seriously what is so hard to understand about this? God tells us in the Bible that the Temple will be rebuilt. It doesn't matter what you say, what matter is what God has to say on the topic. He's seen the beginning from the end already. You can't stop the building of the Temple and if you have a problem with it then take it up with God. The Temple isn't going to be built as an object for the AntiChrist. The Jews aren't building it for him. There isn't any scripture that I've ever read suggesting that the Jews build it for him. But he will make a mockery of God by sitting in the holy of holies.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
If the Jews attempted to break ground for the Temple right now there would be a full scale Middle East war.

You are avoiding the issue that Jews have no interest in building a Temple. Logically, if Islam should be criticized for standing in the way of the Temple, shouldn't the Jews be criticized for having no interest in building the temple (never mind the insanity and absurdity of any Christian supporting the construction of a new temple). It hasn't come to Muslims threatening war. Where has any Muslim ever made threats against the temple being built?

God tells us in the Bible that the Temple will be rebuilt.

There is no mention of a third temple being built and such an idea contracts everything the Bible teaches.

You can't stop the building of the Temple and if you have a problem with it then take it up with God.

Do you have any idea of how ridiculous you sound to me, telling me I can't stop something that has no indication of even starting.

The Temple isn't going to be built as an object for the AntiChrist. The Jews aren't building it for him. There isn't any scripture that I've ever read suggesting that the Jews build it for him. But he will make a mockery of God by sitting in the holy of holies.

How can you consider yourself to be a Christian while supporting the rebuilding of the Temple (for the purpose of sacrifices, as if that isn't antichristian enough, but instead will be used by the antichrist)?

Reactions: Streetsweeper

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
You are avoiding the issue that Jews have no interest in building a Temple. Logically, if Islam should be criticized for standing in the way of the Temple, shouldn't the Jews be criticized for having no interest in building the temple (never mind the insanity and absurdity of any Christian supporting the construction of a new temple). It hasn't come to Muslims threatening war. Where has any Muslim ever made threats against the temple being built?

There is no mention of a third temple being built and such an idea contracts everything the Bible teaches.

Do you have any idea of how ridiculous you sound to me, telling me I can't stop something that has no indication of even starting.

How can you consider yourself to be a Christian while supporting the rebuilding of the Temple (for the purpose of sacrifices, as if that isn't antichristian enough, but instead will be used by the antichrist)?

First and foremost I'm a Christian based on Jesus being my Lord and Savior. Does your Bible state otherwise? Lastly, the "abomination of desolation" is committed by the AntiChrist because the Temple is rebuilt. I think its a bit ridiculous that you take issue with events that God Himself has revealed will occur, through Bible prophecy. Go complain to God if you don't like the ending. :lol: He's already seen how everything has played out. Give things time and everything will come to pass as God has revealed it will. If that's ridiculous to you, then maybe you don't believe ALL of scripture like i do.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
First and foremost I'm a Christian based on Jesus being my Lord and Savior.

How do you reconcile Christianity with a desire to build a temple for the antichrist?

Lastly, the "abomination of desolation" is committed by the AntiChrist because the Temple is rebuilt.

The time table for that prophesy was to be fulfilled in the first century, nearly 2000 years ago.

maybe you don't believe ALL of scripture like i do.

Do you believe the part where Jesus says Jews who don't believe in him are children of the Devil.

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
How do you reconcile Christianity with a desire to build a temple for the antichrist?

The time table for that prophesy was to be fulfilled in the first century, nearly 2000 years ago.

Do you believe the part where Jesus says Jews who don't believe in him are children of the Devil.

Jesus did say "You are for me or against me.". There is no in between, no fence sitters in Heaven. Paul said choose this day, this is the hour of your salvation. John 3; Jesus repeated three times "Ye must be Born Again". Pretty deffinate I would say. Amen?

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Follower:

You are confused on a couple of points:

I do not dislike Islam. It is Islam that dislikes me because I claim God has a Son.

It is Islam that hates Israel. Not the other way around.

You are very confused on the temple situation. I do not wish a temple for the Antichrist. But scripture discusses a rebuilt temple and the re-institution of sacrifices. The Antichrist may very well place himself in the temple by false pretenses , but that is not for whom it was built. This is pretty elementary eschatology.

I have no interest in debating you follower , and this will be my last comment to you on this topic. I just wanted to correct your errors in how you perceive me. Thank you and be careful not to place people in false doctrinal positions.

Much appreciated
Martin W.

If the Jews attempted to break ground for the Temple right now there would be a full scale Middle East war. I mean seriously what is so hard to understand about this? God tells us in the Bible that the Temple will be rebuilt. It doesn't matter what you say, what matter is what God has to say on the topic. He's seen the beginning from the end already. You can't stop the building of the Temple and if you have a problem with it then take it up with God. The Temple isn't going to be built as an object for the AntiChrist. The Jews aren't building it for him. There isn't any scripture that I've ever read suggesting that the Jews build it for him. But he will make a mockery of God by sitting in the holy of holies.

Robster:

My understanding of end events pretty much lines up with your post. All Ariel Sharon had to do was walk through an underground tunnel under temple mount and it almost started a middle east war. Can you imagine if Jews tried to build a temple? That is one reason I feel Psalm 83 needs to happen first (next).

Streetsweeper

Dec 28, 2008
Sydney

Certainly there is no mention of the temple being rebuilt, but there is an even stronger affirmation that after it's destruction, the Temple of the Lords body would would be raised.

[sup]18[/sup]So the Jews said to him, "What sign do you show us for doing these things?" [sup]19[/sup]Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:18,19