Abortion and Women's "Healthcare"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No" I don't support planned parenthood OB/GYN butchers, in deciding to kill a child in "Their Judgement" to save the mother

Makes me think of American history, and the wagon trains traveling west, how many babies were killed to save mothers lives in birthing?

We now have this magical procedure called a (C-Section) and incubators for the newborn baby, solving the vast majority of birthing complications

I Strongly Support a child's right to life, and will look towards God for the healthy outcome for both mother and child

There are "Thousand" of stories documented of how women were told by (Them) that they needed to kill the child because of this, that, and the other, and the many women defied (Their) recommendations to (Kill) and they had healthy children, all was fine with (mother/child)

Jesus Is The Lord
That's a huge bit of text that seems to obscure a very simple answer to my question.

Yes, or no.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're not talking about Planned Parenthood centers. We're talking about emergency situations where a woman goes to the emergency room of a hospital and need an emergency abortion.

We're also talking about where the fetus is not viable and will not live, but will kill the mother or the pregnancy will. These cases do happen and God doesn't always intervene with a favorable outcome.

In these instances the mom doesn't need to die.
That was the case with the woman and baby in the Venezuelan case. The baby's brain was not developed much beyond the brainstem.

Imagine the trauma of a mom to be having to learn that about her baby. And then being forced to carry their corpse in her womb because the law says it is wrong to give that dead little one rest.And save moms life.

My heart broke for them when I first heard of that story.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a broad brush statement

Not at all. I was pretty specific about why and where. Did I need to break it down further and give an exact reason as to the emergency situation?

what constitutes (Emergency Abortion)?

When the life of the mother is in danger and there is no viability for the fetus. A doctor may have a much larger and more precise reason. I'm not a doctor, but am an EMT and have transported women who have needed an emergency abortion.

Another broad statement

I disagree.

In the majority of cases its a medical opinion

Do you have a citation that can prove that? A doctor in a hospital is not going to willy nilly about a child unless there is a good reason too.

If a "Dead Fetus" is within a mother, of course it should be medically removed, then the question, how did the fetus die?

Not all fetuses survive till they are born. There are quite a fee reasons why that happens, and not always the fault of the mother or father. Sometimes it just wasn't going to make it due to malformed organs or disease, etc.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a huge bit of text that seems to obscure a very simple answer to my question.

Yes, or no.
No simple answer Yes/No whatsoever as you claim, my answer was very clear

There are a hundred different scenarios, the many "false claims" of the (Mothers Life) will be just another back door for the butchers to continue killing innocent healthy unborn children, you think the world is ignorant of this fact

Example: A Young girl that desires to have a healthy child aborted, but the State only allows a (Mothers Life Threatened) as the exclusion

The abortion clinic butchers will fill in all the blanks in false claims of life threatening situations to meet the girls desired outcome, through creative paperwork

Do you think everybody is ignorant of reality, on how far these $evil butchers$ will go to kill innocent healthy children in the womb

Jesus Is The Lord

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The abortion clinic butchers will fill in all the blanks in false claims of life threatening situations to meet the girls desired outcome, through creative paperwork

We're not talking abortion clinics. You keep bringing it back to that. I wish abortion clinics would go away too.

We are talking about emergency situations in hospitals. Real life situations that are not false claims.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Always

Oct 23, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never hear the Left use the word "abortion." They always call it "women's healthcare." I don't see a connection between abortion and women's healthcare, except when a pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, and I'm not aware of anyone in the world who would deny an abortion to a woman whose life is threatened by her pregnancy.
I feel that's because no one truly "believes" in abortions, it is the death of a child, it's link to women's healthcare, because facilities would offer healthcare for women as well, I do not believe in abortions, unless the woman's life is at stake. That decision is between her and God, I can't judge another women's grace to handle that situation

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No simple answer Yes/No whatsoever as you claim, my answer was very clear

There are a hundred different scenarios, the many "false claims" of the (Mothers Life) will be just another back door for the butchers to continue killing innocent healthy unborn children, you think the world is ignorant of this fact

Example: A Young girl that desires to have a healthy child aborted, but the State only allows a (Mothers Life Threatened) as the exclusion

Do you think everybody is ignorant of reality, on how far these $evil butchers$ will go to kill innocent healthy children in the womb

Jesus Is The Lord
No,there is not a need to avoid a simple answer to a pointed question such as that.