Abortion and Women's "Healthcare"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never hear the Left use the word "abortion." They always call it "women's healthcare." I don't see a connection between abortion and women's healthcare, except when a pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, and I'm not aware of anyone in the world who would deny an abortion to a woman whose life is threatened by her pregnancy.

Reactions: Chains Broken

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This God said to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

If we believe and follow an all knowing, all seeing God, is our trust in man, self or God in our decisions to take a life?

The slaughter of millions of lives, which I believe begins at conception, is murder.

Is the chance that one life is of more value than another the ok to abort ? Most abortions used to take place before a certain trimester, they are now killing them as they exit the body...this is murder! An example of calling good evil and evil good!

Now among the world this is acceptable as well as the morning after pill in case of your failure to protect yourself during illicit sex gets one pregnant. Among believers, where is the trust in God that to everything there is a purpose?

I AM AGAINST ABORTION FOR ANY REASON.....IT IS MURDER IN MY BOOK !

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never hear the Left use the word "abortion." They always call it "women's healthcare." I don't see a connection between abortion and women's healthcare, except when a pregnancy threatens the life of the mother, and I'm not aware of anyone in the world who would deny an abortion to a woman whose life is threatened by her pregnancy.

There are a couple in this very forum who would indeed deny an abortion to a woman whose life is threatened by the pregnancy.

I disagree with them of course. Both do not need to die when the mother can live if an abortion is performed.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See my post #2, if you doubt where I stand!
Yeah I too was in HC but as a nurse........

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See my post #2, if you doubt where I stand!
Yeah I too was in HC but as a nurse........

I have no doubt where you stand. I just disagree with you as far as abortions due to the life of the mother being in danger. Both the fetus and mother do not need to die if the mother can be saved by an abortion.

I do not agree with abortion for contraceptive purposes.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should make yourself aware of certain stupid,not ignorant,stupid American politicians who have publicly proved they're morons when it comes to this issue.

This includes those who adamantly oppose abortion no matter what. And they're all males.

Former Republican Todd Aiken,now dead, sunk his political career this way.

In 2022 the Idaho Republican Party voted against adopting an amendment that would have added an exception to its official policy outlawing abortion for cases to save the life of the mother.

Anyone opposed to such a measure,to save a woman's life, is obviously not pro-life.

Abortion isn't illegal in America. The SCOTUS gave states authority to regulate or outlaw the procedure to their satisfaction. Even to insure physicians violate their Hypocratic oath.

This politician, Joe Walsh, was a presidential hopeful.

Reactions: Naomanos

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion isn't illegal in America. The SCOTUS gave states authority to regulate or outlaw the procedure to their satisfaction. Even to insure physicians violate their Hypocratic oath.
It's my belief and opinion SCOTUS will soon rule life begins at conception (Personhood), Abortion will then be illegal in all 50 States and US Territories

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's my belief and opinion SCOTUS will soon rule life begins at conception (Personhood), Abortion will then be illegal in all 50 States and US Territories
As would birth control,because it stands to preclude potential life being conceived.

As a point of note,birth control was formerly illegal in America. That law was overturned in the early 20th century.

Also, SCOTUS,contrary to their implication,cannot make law.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Including abortion that will save the life of the mother?
No doubt there are some who pray it does go that far. They're not pro-life. They're something else.

Here's a case in Venezuela. The baby had no brain and the pregnancy threatened the mothers life. But Venezuelas laws prohibit abortion under any circumstance.

The only life that matters is that of the baby.

Oh, and let us not ever forget miscarriage.

The body's spontaneous abortion.

In states where abortion is outlawed under any circumstances like in Venezuela, miscarriage treatment is forbidden.

A pregnant woman's life was at risk when she was forced to carry the corpse of her dead baby for two weeks. Because miscarriage treatment is illegal since it is dilation and cleaninng of the cervix. Which falls under the prohibition on all abortions under any circumstance

The mother could die carrying the corpse of her baby inside her.

State law says,yes! Because the procedure to save her life from sepsis,at the very least of risks to her life, is outlawed!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt there are some who pray it does go that far. They're not pro-life. They're something else.

Which I don't understand.

That mother may have other kids that depend on her. A family that loves her. If her life can be saved via abortion and the fetus will die anyway, save the mother's life. Both do not need to die.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which I don't understand.

That mother may have other kids that depend on her. A family that loves her. If her life can be saved via abortion and the fetus will die anyway, save the mother's life. Both do not need to die.
Agreed. Which is why those who believe they do are not pro-life.

The only conversation I have ever had on a political issue while in the workplace was about this topic. Abortion to save the mothers life.

Absolutely not! The workmate said. If she dies, she deserves it. But the baby doesn't because they're innocent.

This person was female.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The only conversation I have ever had on a political issue while in the workplace was about this topic. Abortion to save the mothers life.

Absolutely not! The workmate said. If she dies, she deserves it. But the baby doesn't because they're innocent.

This person was female.

My question would have been, why does she deserve it?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This person was female.
Who determines the mother is in life threatening endangerment, a planned parenthood butcher that claims to be a Dr.?

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typically an OB/GYN.

Do you support abortion to save woman's life?
"No" I don't support planned parenthood OB/GYN butchers, in deciding to kill a child in "Their Judgement" to save the mother

Makes me think of American history, and the wagon trains traveling west, how many babies were killed to save mothers lives in birthing?

We now have this magical procedure called a (C-Section) and incubators for the newborn baby, solving the vast majority of birthing complications

I Strongly Support a child's right to life, and will look towards God for the healthy outcome for both mother and child

There are "Thousand" of stories documented of how women were told by (Them) that they needed to kill the child because of this, that, and the other, and the many women defied (Their) recommendations to (Kill) and they had healthy children, all was fine with (mother/child)

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No" I don't support planned parenthood OB/GYN butchers, in deciding to kill a child in "Their Judgement" to save the mother

Makes me think of American history, and the wagon trains traveling west, how many babies were killed to save mothers lives in birthing?

We now have this magical procedure called a (C-Section) and incubators for the newborn baby, solving the vast majority of birthing complications

I Strongly Support a child's right to life, and will look towards God for the healthy outcome for both mother and child

There are "Thousand" of stories documented of how women were told by (Them) that they needed to kill the child because of this, that, and the other, and the many women defied (Their) recommendations to (Kill) and they had healthy children, all was fine with (mother/child)

Jesus Is The Lord

We're not talking about Planned Parenthood centers. We're talking about emergency situations where a woman goes to the emergency room of a hospital and need an emergency abortion.

We're also talking about where the fetus is not viable and will not live, but will kill the mother or the pregnancy will. These cases do happen and God doesn't always intervene with a favorable outcome.

In these instances the mom doesn't need to die.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're not talking about Planned Parenthood centers. We're talking about emergency situations where a woman goes to the emergency room of a hospital and need an emergency abortion.
That's a broad brush statement, many questions need to be answered, what constitutes (Emergency Abortion)?
We're also talking about where the fetus is not viable and will not live, but will kill the mother or the pregnancy will. These cases do happen and God doesn't always intervene with a favorable outcome.
Another broad statement
In these instances the mom doesn't need to die.
In the majority of cases its a medical opinion

If a "Dead Fetus" is within a mother, of course it should be medically removed, then the question, how did the fetus die?