About Iam/ an apology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Iam to put it bluntly was not a prophet of God. I created Iam to test a true christians discernment of a false prophet. Even thought there was nothing wrong with Iam's message scripture tells us not to judge a prophet by not only what he says but also by his fruits. Lets take a look at what iam's fruits were 1. His name, Gods name is sacred, it is placed above all other names. so how could a true prophet of God ever take Gods name as his own. God clearly said to Moses " Iam" at the burning bush. When Jesus was asked who he was he responded "Iam." 2. The way he presented his message. Notice by telling you 5 days before hand he had told us he had a message. Therefore drawing attention to himself. Look at Isiah, Jeremiah, and Jesus Himself, they did not announce before hand when they were going to be to draw crowds, They cried out Gods word drawing no attetion to themself. Two said it perfectly a set up. 3. The people of God live in the light, they hold no secrets. And yet iam's age, where he came from, how he got the message, how he knew the appointed time,why he ran as soon as he told Gods message. almost everything was a secret. the results were approximantly 75% of you thought that iam did not have Gods message, but respected and trusted him. about 15% thought Iam had a message from God and trusted him. and 5%( Two, and Dukester) instantly or after research realized that the man was no prophet at all. This is how i think that the antichrist will appear at first, before the persecution of christians starts, nothing will be wrong about him, except for his fruits. and out of this we see the results of who could be fooled. ( even though I admit they are innacurate.) The problem was even though I gained wisdom it came at too great of a cost. Even though my intentions were pure I decieved, used Gods name in vain, and most devestatingly It seems I crushed Two's faith in Christ. something for valuable than anything I can ever gain. I ask for all of your forgiveness but especially two's. Ive showed you the rotten side of mankind, now can I show you the side only God can bring out. I'm sorry two. Lets pick up your faith together. IN REPENTANCERYAN FITZ

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
well this was quite interesting I must say..I didn't believe that it was a word from God or that "Iam" was a prophet of God, and yet I was compelled (a training and honing the Lord has taken me through) not to mistreat or malign him either, for that behavior does not serve the Lord but the enemy. It is very hard not to fall back into doing those things, so this was quite a test for me as I have been more bent toward scathingly debunking what so called "prophets" give word to and have found that in the depths of me my spirit and soul suffer from it...it has been good learning to test the spirit and keeping the flesh and blood out of it. I did not however, disagree with Two that the whole thing smelled of deception...thank you for speaking up Ryan and I personally feel no harm by what you did...God bless

zail

Feb 14, 2008
(Letsgofishing;42901)
This is how i think that the antichrist will appear at first, before the persecution of christians starts, nothing will be wrong about him, except for his fruits.
However, what you originally said did have good fruits, regardless of the following arguments and your intentions. The "nothing will be wrong about him" is the part I could see through, based on all of the somethings-wrong that "Iam" had. This didn't matter to me because, like you implied, we're to know people by their fruit and "Iam" had good fruit, despite his flaws. It was actually flip-flopped from the antichrist and so I think your results are flip-flopped. btw, I also kinda think your explanation of this being a test is just an excuse so people don't hold a grudge.
wink.gif
I could be wrong, but if you were crafting a test, I think you would have found a better formula. To me, it looks like your "three reasons Iam was a false prophet" were later created as reasons this was a "test" after you were caught. I don't think you premeditated this as a test; you just didn't know Denver could see IP-addresses.
smile.gif
It's okay because, in the end, your message itself bore fruit (believe it or not). I'm just going to know you and "Iam" based on that. I don't think Iam contradicted scripture and I was encouraged by his message. You should keep Iam around and get rid of this guy who's a little bit "fishy" to me.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I don't think Iam contradicted scripture and I was encouraged by his message. You should keep Iam around and get rid of this guy who's a little bit "fishy" to me.
Iam did contradict scripture:from Iam's message:
The world needs My Sons light , Yet my own flock is divided. Brother has turned against Brother, and sister has turned against sister. My son prayed that His flock may be one and yet you ignore his prayer and stay seperated. Haven't I said that I will sort out the Tares from the Wheat, and yet you divide yourself because of the Tares. If you were one your fruits would be more than the stars in sky, but every time all the light you produce is rivaled by the darkness of your division.
First and foremost, Christ said that there will BE division. This division could not happen without God's hand in it...secondly Christ states He did NOT come to bring peace but a sword...a sword to divide and separate..Matt 10:34-36Iam's message
You have disgraced my sons prayer and therefore disgraced my son.
And Christ prayed, I do not pray that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one. He also said that He does not pray for the world but for those God has given Him...Iam's message
You cast out instead of forgive
Paul and Christ both taught that if the testimony and gospel is not believed-I believe this is for all believer and non-that we are to separate ourselves from them once testimony is given and shake the dust from our feet as testimony to their unbelief...there is most likely more. But YES that message did contradict but it did it in a way that tantalizes the soul, just like the enemy would...giving us reason to believe that God might really be telling us these things because of the strife and contentions that raise their ugly heads....the enemy loves to lay on the guilt and our human nature is to take it on, roll around in it and find false humility, when most of the time we have done exactly as we should have done according to the hard truth of scripture and God's commands..

zail

Feb 14, 2008
(Jackie D;42904)
First and foremost, Christ said that there will BE division. This division could not happen without God's hand in it...secondly Christ states He did NOT come to bring peace but a sword...a sword to divide and separate
Just because there will be division doesn't mean preaching unity is an anti-Christ-like act. Didn't Christ teach unity also? (Matthew 5:9) Wasn't that one of the reasons He died? (John 11:51-52). He prayed for it, ya know (John 17:23). Regardless if there's going to be division in the end times, that doesn't mean Christ's body shouldn't strive for unity. It's not a deception to say we should keep peace. Furthermore, Christ and Paul even said that He was coming "soon" in the Gospels and Epistles of New Testament. That doesn't mean we were in the Revelation days back then, and a "prophet" saying Christ is coming soon today doesn't mean that we are in the Revelation days now. Christ is always coming "soon", so teaching unity doesn't ever contradict the last days unless we teach against prophecy WHEN they are actually upon us. As for the other two "contradictions", I think you're choosing to poorly interpret what was said. We can all do that with scripture too, if we choose to. That doesn't make the writers of scripture false prophets. Even if contradictions are evident, we ALL have contradictions between our lives and scripture. Does that mean that we can't enjoy encouragement from each other? Maybe we should just look at the bad of what people say and be ignorant to the "iron sharpens iron" principle. If iron was already sharp (and thus didn't ever contradict scripture), there'd be no need for iron to sharpen iron. Therefore, contradictions are okay as long as we're willing to be corrected and follow through. 1 Thessalonians 5 says: “Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (19-22 KJV). This doesn't say "if anyone says anything that's not true, accuse them of being a false prophet and reject them." We're to allow prophesying, BUT prove all things and hold on to the good. I intend on proving all things, but I also intend on holding onto what's good; such as some of Iam's words. I believe THIS is the Biblical mindset to use for "prophets", even if they contradict scripture. Please don't get in my face for trying to enforce that mindset Jackie.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
Even if contradictions are evident, we ALL have contradictions between our lives and scripture.
there should be absolutely NO contradiction in prophetic word. When doing as the Bereans did if we find one small little portion we are to toss it ALL out. One word out of alignment with the word of God makes the ENTIRE message tainted. If you are willing to accept a contradiction of the word of "prophetic message" compared to the Word of God you WILL BE easily deceived. And trust me, having been down a road where there was an insidious deception in my life, that began as subtle and grew as I tolerated the oiliness of it, I can tell you that it is a living hell to fight your way out....Don't let the enemy or your flesh try to convince you that even one jot or tittle out of place is okay, for it is NOT.blessings

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(zail;42903)
However, what you originally said did have good fruits, regardless of the following arguments and your intentions. The "nothing will be wrong about him" is the part I could see through, based on all of the somethings-wrong that "Iam" had. This didn't matter to me because, like you implied, we're to know people by their fruit and "Iam" had good fruit, despite his flaws. It was actually flip-flopped from the antichrist and so I think your results are flip-flopped. btw, I also kinda think your explanation of this being a test is just an excuse so people don't hold a grudge.
wink.gif
I could be wrong, but if you were crafting a test, I think you would have found a better formula. To me, it looks like your "three reasons Iam was a false prophet" were later created as reasons this was a "test" after you were caught. I don't think you premeditated this as a test; you just didn't know Denver could see IP-addresses.
smile.gif
It's okay because, in the end, your message itself bore fruit (believe it or not). I'm just going to know you and "Iam" based on that. I don't think Iam contradicted scripture and I was encouraged by his message. You should keep Iam around and get rid of this guy who's a little bit "fishy" to me.
Well if you actually knew me in real life you would know that I don't plan. Its not my personality. I just do. even if I did have a very rough putline in my head. The other reasons why the reasons seemed sort of weak Is because like you realized the message bore fruit. But the character behind it didn't. Its hard to make a character do negative things in the background on a forum, something I found out during the test. And I admit I did not know Denver was going to see the IP address
smile.gif
. Or shut down the test prematurely.. and to finish things off The password for Iam is "test" I was actually trying to fend Denver off so that I could somehow continue it. But then I saw Two's thread about him losing his faith, and God made my wickedness clear. . The test in itsself was sinful. As soon as I saw Two's thread , I knew my thread was partially to blame. Forgiven wretch says it perfectly " not very christian" in fact its not christian at all. and I just can't take it. I ask again for your forgiveness

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(Jackie D;42910)
there should be absolutely NO contradiction in prophetic word. When doing as the Bereans did if we find one small little portion we are to toss it ALL out. One word out of alignment with the word of God makes the ENTIRE message tainted. If you are willing to accept a contradiction of the word of "prophetic message" compared to the Word of God you WILL BE easily deceived. And trust me, having been down a road where there was an insidious deception in my life, that began as subtle and grew as I tolerated the oiliness of it, I can tell you that it is a living hell to fight your way out....Don't let the enemy or your flesh try to convince you that even one jot or tittle out of place is okay, for it is NOT. blessings
Your wrong about christian unity. If you can't tell Its what I strive for. When Jesus talked about the sword of division he was talking about christians and non-christians. Not christians and christians. all the rest Zail took care of.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Letsgofishing;42914)
Your wrong about christian unity. If you can't tell Its what I strive for.
I could tell, and Christian unity comes with being like-minded and Christ minded. Unity will not come...not the kind that we all hope for...if you think I am for the "body" being divided you are wrong.
When Jesus talked about the sword of division he was talking about christians and non-christians. Not christians and christians.
Nooo....Mat 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Mat 10:35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; (and Christ said who is my mother and my brother?)Mat 10:36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household what was that He said? 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household'!And Judas being of the 'house' of the 12 disciples was also an enemy of the Lord Christ....and houses divided will NOT stand.
all the rest Zail took care of.
I'm finding it quite interesting that 'Iam' is not able to defend the so called message you wrote but you now seem to be...why is that?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I applaud you for stepping up to the plate and confessing LGFI know you and know you met no harm I of course knew who the IP tracked back toso was giving it more benifit of the doubt because of you I just couldnt figure out what you were doing I thought maybe you were trying to encourage a friend so didnt what to crush someone's new found faith.had it been a stranger I would have been much more critical. Anyway I forgive you:) Well for this, your Joke telling is still shaky with me

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Once again I apologize. Iam is a disgrace and therefore so am I. With that username I tore apart someones faith, with that username I disgraced my name. With that name I decieved. With that name I betrayed My lord. And I am sure not going to disgrace myself or you anymore with that name. I will come out of the darkness and live in the light. And I will defend my believes in the light

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Letsgofishing;42921)
Once again I apologize. Iam is a disgrace and therefore so am I. With that username I tore apart someones faith, with that username I disgraced my name. With that name I decieved. With that name I betrayed My lord. And I am sure not going to disgrace myself or you anymore with that name. I will come out of the darkness and live in the light. And I will defend my believes in the light
God bless you
smile.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
zail said:
Please don't get in my face for trying to enforce that mindset Jackie.
what is that? and why have you spoken to me this way, zail?

zail

Feb 14, 2008
(Jackie D;42924)
what is that? and why have you spoken to me this way, zail? What a very rude thing to say, and I have been nothing but forthright and polite to you...we all have a right to speak here, and that is all I was doing. If you are having an issue with someone finding that what you have to say isn't completely accurate then perhaps you need to stop communicating on discussion boards, if not kindly use the same respect I have given you. thank you
The reason I said what I did is because your argument about the technical contradictions of "Iam" were irrelevent (in spite of 1 Thessalonians 5:19-22). I have no problem with you thinking I'm inaccurate, but I do have a problem if that inaccuracy doesn't change anything, but you contend against it anyway. Your post seemed like a bit nit-picky argument just for the sake of an argument to me, so I wanted it "out of my face". That's why I said that. Since saying so, you've just decided to do it again... I don't know why, but you're bringing up unrelated accusations against me to avoid the studies I'm actually trying to focus on. Instead of taking the time to respond to the topics at hand, you want to take the time to tell me that I'm rude, disrespectful and I should go away for trying to share a Biblical mindset to encourage LGF in spite of his guilt. Okay. Sounds good. I was trying to shrug off vain discussion to focus on truth and your response is "stop communicating on discussion boards". done.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(zail;42931)
The reason I said what I did is because your argument about the technical contradictions of "Iam" were irrelevent (in spite of 1 Thessalonians 5:19-22). I have no problem with you thinking I'm inaccurate, but I do have a problem if that inaccuracy doesn't change anything, but you contend against it anyway. Your post seemed like a bit nit-picky argument just for the sake of an argument to me, so I wanted it "out of my face". That's why I said that. Since saying so, you've just decided to do it again... I don't know why, but you're bringing up unrelated accusations against me to avoid the studies I'm actually trying to focus on. Instead of taking the time to respond to the topics at hand, you want to take the time to tell me that I'm rude, disrespectful and I should go away for trying to share a Biblical mindset to encourage LGF in spite of his guilt. Okay. Sounds good. I was trying to shrug off vain discussion to focus on truth and your response is "stop communicating on discussion boards". done.
zail, for some reasn you have chosen to take personal a discussion I was having I thought with you and not against you...you spoke your POV I spoke mine...you tell me I'm getting in your face because I spoke in contrast to what you have spoken.I have no clue what you mean by vain discussion or how you feel I have somehow stepped on your sensitive toes, but I'll leave you in it....again, nothing I said was personal against you and if you took it that way, I can do nothing to change it. be blessed in your studies....

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Two,I hope you can forgive him,you were right you should be proud you spotted it out.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(zail;42931)
I think there has been enough trouble with this already why don't we just let it go. And Vail I do not think Jackie was encouraging you to do anything.
THIS is the Biblical mindset to use for "prophets", even if they contradict scripture.
Mind set huh....thats the problem now some clown could come on here and say the sky is falling and earth will be no more at noon tommorrow and everyone would go scrambling for milk and bread not that they would need it. There are 7 ways to judge prophecy or foretelling if you will I am not going to type them all at this time....G-d himself never contradicted his own word period and for that reason a prophet should never contradict scripture now matter how much they want folks to believe them....its not a biblical mindset to contradict scripture in doing so you contradict G-ds word...prophecy is the overall outline or plan of G-d and no one can alter or change the course of that plan...not even so called "prophets" of todays standards which are low I might add...it makes me want to throw up at some of the stuff I read and theres no foundation for it. They are basing their predictions if you will on scripture that any good bible student already knows. So do not come telling me that this is Biblical mindset I will tell you what it is "nonsense" thats what it is. Peter expressed the importance of prophecy best (2 Peter 1:16-21)
Lets pick up your faith together.
Thanks but its a little to late for that...............
Two,I hope you can forgive him,you were right you should be proud you spotted it out.
That remains to be seen Duke, remains to be seen...........

Status
Not open for further replies.