About me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I am been in a little pain from my tooth lately. Actually sometime it's a lot of pain. Will you also keep me in your prays for keep my faith strong and growing. I keep buiding it every day and slowly by slowly it working up. I know a lot of people say reading your bible is the best way grow your faith but my problem is I don't have the attention spam to sit down to read it or even used cd bible stuff because I can really stay in one spot from my ADD. So, yea please and thanks. Also some of my friend I am hanging around are non christians and hopping God will shine his light on them.

Reactions: JasonDawson

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Also, one of my close friend who is a Chirstian who going through a hard time right now and she isn't making the best of choice at moment. I am keeping her in my prays and I hopping if you guys will keep her in your prays too.