ABSOLUTE PROOF

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That case will go nowhere, regardless of how much proof of fraud is revealed.
True. Now the Supreme Court is making a sham effort to examine the evidence, long after urgent need to do so, knowing full well that they will find a way to make it all look irrelevant, and make themselves look good. SCOTUS was no doubt a part of the conspiracy to oust Trump.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The article is what I call adaptive reality...it's what happens when people do not use God's reference points to guide them.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And because they know there is nothing anyone can do to prosecute them for having stolen this election. When you'll steal peoples votes, you're stealing a peoples country and future. And you should be shot for it.

When you win by cheating, "every" VALID voter is cheated.
In the Big Scheme, the Left has "indoctrinated" the "unknowing" by teaching; that "Voting" is a "privilege"; whereby no such "privilege Lawfully exists".

The "cheating" (as a priviledge), has not caught on to their entire base.
The "insider scammers", come to the "rescue", of (their base who does not take advantage of the "Pseudo indoctrinated PRIVILEDGE,)
and thus...the Scammers DO the Cheating FOR THEM!

Its a TWISTED plot, ON a TWISTED scheme...
And more TWISTED...that the "inside scammers"... Truly Feel Good ... and PROUDLY take CREDIT, "for having Done for their base", which the inside scammers themselves Believe are "poor ignorant people", incapable of DOING ANYTHING for themselves.

Follow the History... Democraps have expoused... And forged;
Blacks..."they" hated & opposed being schooled.
Foreigners...that neither speak English or understand the Laws;
Preaching and infusing a mindset they are too Dumb, and Unworthy, and Untalented to Take Care of themselves...
Democrats to the "Rescue"... with Flowery Promises to Take Care OF them ...
And the Result: Generations of Scraps, Slums, Ghettos, Drugs, Forgotten...
until Voting Day.

Voting Day for years...was raising money for and organizing ...
Sending buses, vehicles into the Slums, picking up "their voting base", driving them to the polls, giving them a cookie and coffee, then later meals, showing them where to mark their ballot, then taking them back to the Slums....repeat 4 years later.

What a giant...waste of "money"...when they could "simply keep their funds"...and vote "for them"! After-all...the Democrap insiders KNOW...if you're Black, if you're a Foreign Speaker....particularly Spanish, you are Catholic....you Vote Democrap.

It's one of those condunrum's that a righteous person, scratches their head and says;
How does a person spend their own life long Efforts in Oppressing an other person, then pat themselves on the back, as a DO Gooder?

Jesus taught...to BE Charitable...Give Cheerfully.

Demoncraps teach Steal from one, pocket a chunk, dole out some scraps, and Pat yourself on eachothers back as A Do-Gooder.
Disgusting!

Reactions: WaterSong

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine building a fence and encircling yourselves with military..
almost like a homegrown Gitmo.. LOL

I see many commenting on the Time article and not so many commenting on the video.
The reason I posted both is because they compliment each other.
One showing facts and the other stating motive.

And the Time article also backs up the Millenial Millie video I posted about election night plot for the coup.
Incase you missed it:

It's not about the Presidency.
It's about if We the People can keep this Republic.
Regardless of who sits in the oval office.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust God too, but I have ZERO "faith" in the Supreme Court or ANY U.S. government agency to tell the truth or to do the right thing. They all serve the dark prince of this lord, even if they don't believe that he exists.
I almost feel it's a "two can play at this game" scheme.
Make the democrats feel all snugly and secure that the SCOTUS is too squimish to stand up for the truth.
And when they've built up their own confidence and lean on their "own understanding" then and hopefully then
the rug is pulled from under them.

I still have popcorn. As a matter of fact I went and baught 2 more jars of Redenbacher popcorn and 2 pounds of butter and a shaker of salt.
I'm ready. Been ready. And even if it nothing happens and the world spins into utter despair and darkness..
I still have God and He has me and we both can sit back and watch.

But Our God is an Awesome God!
And He has His own time table. And I'm willing to stay awake for as many hours through the cold dark night as needed, to come
to the light at the end of the tunnel.
And it will come.

The Best Is Yet To Come!
:D

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you win by cheating, "every" VALID voter is cheated.
In the Big Scheme, the Left has "indoctrinated" the "unknowing" by teaching; that "Voting" is a "privilege"; whereby no such "privilege Lawfully exists".

The "cheating" (as a priviledge), has not caught on to their entire base.
The "insider scammers", come to the "rescue", of (their base who does not take advantage of the "Pseudo indoctrinated PRIVILEDGE,)
and thus...the Scammers DO the Cheating FOR THEM!

Its a TWISTED plot, ON a TWISTED scheme...
And more TWISTED...that the "inside scammers"... Truly Feel Good ... and PROUDLY take CREDIT, "for having Done for their base", which the inside scammers themselves Believe are "poor ignorant people", incapable of DOING ANYTHING for themselves.

Follow the History... Democraps have expoused... And forged;
Blacks..."they" hated & opposed being schooled.
Foreigners...that neither speak English or understand the Laws;
Preaching and infusing a mindset they are too Dumb, and Unworthy, and Untalented to Take Care of themselves...
Democrats to the "Rescue"... with Flowery Promises to Take Care OF them ...
And the Result: Generations of Scraps, Slums, Ghettos, Drugs, Forgotten...
until Voting Day.

Voting Day for years...was raising money for and organizing ...
Sending buses, vehicles into the Slums, picking up "their voting base", driving them to the polls, giving them a cookie and coffee, then later meals, showing them where to mark their ballot, then taking them back to the Slums....repeat 4 years later.

What a giant...waste of "money"...when they could "simply keep their funds"...and vote "for them"! After-all...the Democrap insiders KNOW...if you're Black, if you're a Foreign Speaker....particularly Spanish, you are Catholic....you Vote Democrap.

It's one of those condunrum's that a righteous person, scratches their head and says;
How does a person spend their own life long Efforts in Oppressing an other person, then pat themselves on the back, as a DO Gooder?

Jesus taught...to BE Charitable...Give Cheerfully.

Demoncraps teach Steal from one, pocket a chunk, dole out some scraps, and Pat yourself on eachothers back as A Do-Gooder.
Disgusting!
No, it isn't a privilege. Voting is a Constitutional right. And those rights not enumerated in the Constitution are retained by the people.
267,000 results: Demoncrats - Google Search
It's a start. :) ;)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. Which of the mainstream media are not? And Time put an extremely dishonest spin on the election fraud, and made it appear the exact opposite of what it was.
Of course they did. The double-speak straight out of Orwell's Dystopian masterpiece, 1984. That wasn't a fiction, that was prophecy.
I watch One America News Network. Prior to his frauduration, OANN vowed they would never refer to JB by the title of president or president elect. And they kept their word. Some on the network do now refer to him by the P word. Others just by his name. You won't find that on MSM.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine building a fence and encircling yourselves with military..
almost like a homegrown Gitmo.. LOL

I see many commenting on the Time article and not so many commenting on the video.
The reason I posted both is because they compliment each other.
One showing facts and the other stating motive.

And the Time article also backs up the Millenial Millie video I posted about election night plot for the coup.
Incase you missed it:

It's not about the Presidency.
It's about if We the People can keep this Republic.
Regardless of who sits in the oval office.

Hugs
Since they compliment each other, when we comment on the contents of the article, aren't we commenting too on the content of its complimentary video?

Reactions: Ziggy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That case will go nowhere, regardless of how much proof of fraud is revealed.
I'm hoping you're wrong. Maybe God will give Roberts a conscience rather than a ravenous hunger for money by the time the case comes to the gavel.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since they compliment each other, when we comment on the contents of the article, aren't we commenting too on the content of its complimentary video?
The video if you haven't seen it, gives physical forensic evidence that we were cyber attacked the night of the election.
The IP addresses were caught mostly coming from China and Iran (hundreds of pages) what State and location and IP address of the machine it attacked and how many votes were changed.
That is just one segment of the 2 hour video.
There is an Atty General in Michigan who sent out a tweet warning lawyers who brought lawsuits to court for election fraud would lose their licence.
These are facts.

The article is the otherside of the story with the left gloating how they went about "winning" the election.
The people involved, the tactics they used.. etc.

They are 2 different sides of the same coin.
So no, if you comment on the "Heads" it doesn't mean the "Tails" will be commented on the same.
Each has it's own characteristics but the same coin.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy will be presiding over the Impeachment Trial.

Something smells funny (not haha) about that.. don't ya think?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy will be presiding over the Impeachment Trial.

Something smells funny (not haha) about that.. don't ya think?
Yes. Stinks to high heaven.
Oh, but you know about that IP evidence of the hack? That's all just fake news and not true, you know. Because there's no evidence the election was stolen. Nope, none whatsoever. And we know this because we're days into the occupation of our White House by a CCCP plant , as well as their also-bought Demoncrats in majority of both houses of our Congress. And now the supreme court jesters of the U.S.. are claiming they're NOW going to gavel an election fraud case being brought by President Trump against a certain named defendant in PA.
And that'll change eeeeeeverrrrrythinnnnng.

NOT. :( It makes me sick! Especially when Traitor JB in his state of mental deterioration openly stated this election was fixed and The Steal therefore was real, and regardless of just that, besides the fact his admitted felonious act in the Ukraine as VP which in his own words he admitted, and should have disqualified him from being able to even run for the office, is now Commander and Thief!
And there is no thing short of criminal anyone can do about it.

The conscious in America KNOW our vote was stolen if we were voters in swing key states. WE know this! And the criminals behind The Steal know we know this. Regardless of their zeal to push their lying propaganda with their co-conspirator MSM yellow journalist hacks that The Steal is a lie. Because they all know, there is no thing that can be done to reverse it. Just as there was no thing done to stop it. Or prosecute it before January 20th!

There aren't enough Damnit Dolls made to let me take out my frustrations on beating a wall with one of them just to exorcise/exercise my outrage!

And Dear God, you know I love you. And you know me. So don't be surprised when in this moment writing all this I say, if this is your plan, and all things are predestined by you, IT SUCKS! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Very sincerely, she who hopes you don't SMS with a lightning bolt.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ziggy