Acceptance of the One World System...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is almost scary...almost. I was in a class discussing some of the works of a fella by the name of Spinoza who is a noted philosopher. We were discussing, in particular, the work of his that advocated "religious toleration." In a nutshell, he advocated a universal church forced upon everyone that took only the basics of Christianity and removed Christ and God from the picture. Some of this was perhaps based on his Jewish roots. However, what got me were the sheer number of people who thought this "the here and the now" religion - akin to humanism as we know it - was a wonderful idea. There's your NWO and how many people are willing to accept it and accept the mark without question.

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
People may tend to see that as an end to all of our problems, I would imagine that it would tend to force an "underground" bunch of religions to sprout up and a reason for them to be persecuted. That is really very freaky indeed. I have no doubt that this will get pushed more and more as time goes on. Then the RFID thing keeps making me think of "the Mark".

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's your NWO and how many people are willing to accept it and accept the mark without question.
Thread from a few years ago, now seeing more ....
nwo, ecumenicalism, false gospels promoted daily,

true gospel almost unknown ....

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@HammerStone

Well its not gonna be that hard to get people to willfully submit to a global authority. All Satan and his cronies in media and government has to do is tell the world what they want to hear, which of course ain't Jesus. This is why I believe the beast of revelation will claim to be many different things to different people, and evolution will no doubt be the backbone of all his lies.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@HammerStone

Well its not gonna be that hard to get people to willfully submit to a global authority. All Satan and his cronies in media and government has to do is tell the world what they want to hear, which of course ain't Jesus. This is why I believe the beast of revelation will claim to be many different things to different people, and evolution will no doubt be the backbone of all his lies.

Yes, agree. Well said.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is almost scary...almost. I was in a class discussing some of the works of a fella by the name of Spinoza who is a noted philosopher. We were discussing, in particular, the work of his that advocated "religious toleration." In a nutshell, he advocated a universal church forced upon everyone that took only the basics of Christianity and removed Christ and God from the picture. Some of this was perhaps based on his Jewish roots. However, what got me were the sheer number of people who thought this "the here and the now" religion - akin to humanism as we know it - was a wonderful idea. There's your NWO and how many people are willing to accept it and accept the mark without question.
Sounds like the Religious Studies tutor we had when I did teacher training. He taught that there is no personal God and that Christ was not a person in history; and that Christianity is nothing but developing into a better human being.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That false gospel (universalism, ecumenicalism, etc ) was grabbed up and spread thru first so-called 'fathers', and continued to be spread worldwide thru today,
possibly until Jesus returns.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not going to take a nwo, to force humanity to follow Satan in solidarity. Humans have been blindingly following the mark (666) for almost 6000 years.

Think about it....
yep

'force' isn't needed when people go willingly, unwittingly to their own destruction......