Adrenochrome. Why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Adrenochrome. If you know, you know.

Why would God make reality in such a way that an elaborate drug would be produced by the torture of children? Doesn't that just encourage them to torture children?

That's pretty scary and messed up when I think about it.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s part of the human body and it has a purpose within that context, what people do with it outside that realm is not of God. We live in a fallen world where many things are used in evil and horrible ways.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QAnon is a missed up conspiracy, using adrenaline glands of children, can't believe people fall for it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why would God make reality in such a way that an elaborate drug would be produced by the torture of children? Doesn't that just encourage them to torture children?

I quite imagine Friend, but remember which god rules this world

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First off torturing children is not how adrenochrome is formed.

It is formed by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

Maybe some sick character found out that torturing children can produce a purer form, but that is not Gods fault.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nor does the true God Jehovah sir.
God created everything. God made humans to produce adrenochrome. If torturing people produces a "purer form" of adrenochrome, like you said, then that is by nature God's design. Why would He design things that way?

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And for those who do not know.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created everything. God made humans to produce adrenochrome. If torturing people produces a "purer form" of adrenochrome, like you said, then that is by nature God's design. Why would He design things that way?
Do you find fault in His creation Friend? What in particular do you find fault in?

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Torturing people to produce a more pure form of the Adrenochrome God created first?
That doesn't make sense.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Torturing people to produce a more pure form of the Adrenochrome God created first?
That doesn't make sense.
Yes. If the adrenochrome thing is true, then God could have made it so that torturing people wouldn't produce a pure form of adrenochrome. He did the opposite. Why?

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. If the adrenochrome thing is true, then God could have made it so that torturing people wouldn't produce a pure form of adrenochrome. He did the opposite. Why?
The argument is nonsense. The prior suggestion was that Adrenochrome was only ''made perfect'' through the torture of children.

This suggestion is an abomination against God's character.
And a falsehood as pertains to Satanists using this method.

It's unfortunate to read the Satanic Panic of years past is attempting a weak revival here. In this community of Christ.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's unfortunate to read the Satanic Panic of years past is attempting a weak revival here
Yeah I guess it's better that everyone buried their heads in the sand and pretended Satanism wasn't active instead of exposing the works of darkness in the world and defending those impacted by them.

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I guess it's better that everyone buried their heads in the sand and pretended Satanism wasn't active instead of exposing the works of darkness in the world and defending those impacted by them.
Not burying their heads. Recognizing those pushing the panic were lying while making a living on the talk show circuit in the 80's.

The malignant narcissist I know loved the attention. Now he's a stay at home loser, serial adulterer, with multiple ex-wives. And lives off the earnings of his future ex now, while he doesn't work , claiming his reputation as a Satanist prevents him being hired anywhere.

No, he's an alcoholic and a lazy pathological liar who spends his days trying to figure out how to work his latest con that'll let him make money off gullible people.
He's even used Go Find Me to that end,though they found that out and banned his account.

The Church of Satan is popular. They're also atheist hedonists. Calling themselves atheists while publishing a Bible is a joke. But they make money.
Just like temple of Satan. Dedicated to assailing Christians , when in reality their atheist satirists. And their founder's name is an alias because he too is a known conman.

Besides all this, God made it so that Satan is lord of the earth.
Anyone that comes after that are only looking to what God made possible for his own reasons.

Reactions: Mama Etna

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not burying their heads. Recognizing those pushing the panic were lying while making a living on the talk show circuit in the 80's.

When I google satanic panic the wiki page says "The Satanic panic is a moral panic consisting of over 12,000 unsubstantiated cases of Satanic ritual abuse starting in the United States in the 1980s, spreading throughout many parts of the world by the late 1990s, and persisting today."

You're telling me that of the 12,000 purported cases of satanic abuse all of those people were lying? Every single one? Wow. Just wow.

Why would so many people lie about being abused? That can't be right. The truth is that Satan rules this world and covered up these scandals because the truth of the matter is that there are real satanists that abuse people ritually. Denial of this reality only mocks and persecutes the victims of it.

Further, why would they expose themselves? Makes no sense.

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I google satanic panic the wiki page says "The Satanic panic is a moral panic consisting of over 12,000 unsubstantiated cases of Satanic ritual abuse starting in the United States in the 1980s, spreading throughout many parts of the world by the late 1990s, and persisting today."

You're telling me that of the 12,000 purported cases of satanic abuse all of those people were lying? Every single one? Wow. Just wow.

Why would so many people lie about being abused? That can't be right. The truth is that Satan rules this world and covered up these scandals because the truth of the matter is that there are real satanists that abuse people ritually. Denial of this reality only mocks and persecutes the victims of it.

Further, why would they expose themselves? Makes no sense.
I wasn't referring to 12,000 people who availed themselves of face time on Geraldo, Donahue, Sally Jesse Raphael. I was referring to those few who did.

I miss[oke before. Temple of Satan is not satire. Satanic Temple is.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I literally just told you.
You found fault with something that God did not create Friend. People blame God for all sorts of things, which is unfortunate, but something we have to put up with as God's people. We simply do our utmost to get honesthearted ones to know Him better.

When was adrenochrome created Friend? Are you not aware God stopped creating thousands of years ago, we are in His period of rest.

In your initial post you stated: an elaborate drug would be produced by the torture of children? So is it God torturing those children you refer to, or sicko humans who do not follow God's ways sir?

Last edited: