adultrey or not?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
That was a most humble and honorable answer. There are a lot of things you do know about, though. Bless you, Jag. It's obvious you want people to know the truth of God's Word and to believe in Christ.
smile.gif
Those are the most important things.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(His By Grace;39798)
That was a most humble and honorable answer. There are a lot of things you do know about, though. Bless you, Jag. It's obvious you want people to know the truth of God's Word and to believe in Christ.
smile.gif
Those are the most important things.
I may not know all things, but it is He that provides wisdom to his children as not everybody is going to have the same amount of wisdom. I don't have to know every single detail. If I know enough about a certain topic, then I'll talk...but the time being...what I am reminds me of Psalm 131 as it describes me in some cases although I argue alot.
sad.gif
JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(waynemlj;39771)
Your explanation needs to be clearer so that we can understand the entire situation.Matthew 5:32, "But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery.And whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."Where does the person you have in mind fit in this picture?Mark 10:11, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her, and if she divorces her hesband and marries another, she commits adultery."That's God's word on the subject as you can clearly see expressed in the above quotes.waynemlj
Did you read the study?? these verses do not say divorce it says put away this is a misinterpitation by the translators Put away that is without a certificate of Divorce {see the meaning of the Word Put away in my post} 32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.11And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.God is concerned for the state of peoples heart not an institution

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Absolutely, Kriss. He looks right past our words, actions, etc. to our motives. He and His Word can pierce right through to the core of our problem and give us truth. It's up to us whether we will accept it or not. No one knows like us if we are dodging God's direction or not. We will be judged accordingly, so proceed with caution.