Advice for a new member here. Thank y'all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Carissa001;22911)
I still don't know. IM still worried about the womens things. I still think no matter what I have brought this shame on my family. I will never have the life I wished for now. I wanted to graduate and get married and have a family.Now I am someone who has caused such evil to happen. I am thinking maybe I am cursed. I should be sleeping but I can not. I am thinking I should just leave and not bring my curse on the people I love so deeply.Thank the Lord that this board is here. I was not sure about using the internet but I have been reading around on here and there are so very smart people, not like me. You are good people I hope I dont infect any of you.I am going to pray for God to tell me what to do. I can not sleep or eat so I will keep praying. I am not supposed to leave my laptop on all the time but dad put a protection blanket thing on the internet and christian sites are ok!!!!
Dear Carissa001You need get out of this state. To worry is only affecting your relationship with God. That statement I highlighted...For you to say that is the fact that you are only holding yourself back. You are only stopping yourself. God does not want you to worry at all. You can trust Him.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
You think I should go back home?? I do not have any money or a car.I am praying now I will ask God not to let this affect my relationship with himI do not want that.He is all I have right now

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Carissa001;22916)
You think I should go back home?? I do not have any money or a car.I am praying now I will ask God not to let this affect my relationship with himI do not want that.He is all I have right now
I don't think he meant for you to leave the "state" but rather, get out of the emotional way you are feeling. And you can do that by telling your parents. Your mother, your father, an aunt, call your grandma? Best friend? Teacher? Neighbor? Just tell someone. Internet people can only do so much to help you (pray for you, offer advice) but honestly, your problem is big & you need someone in person to help you.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Carissa001;22916)
Dear Carissa001, By the word "state" I meant get out of the state of worriness and scaredness. This falls under the victim. This is one of Satan's tactics when we don't trust Him. You are not alone. Christ is all I have left in my life. I love you so very much Carissa.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour.

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
My dad just told me tomorrow after church we are going to visit their family.I did not sleep much last night I sat by my bed and prayed to find some hope in this.We are going after church and will spend the day there!!!!I had to help mom bake a cake. I tried to ask her about sin and she said that there will be no sin in our house. I am though
sad.gif
I am the sin in my home. I am still terrified of what the consequences will be. I did'nt understand about the state thing it seemed to make sense y'all thought I should go home. Life was so nice then.I see though satan wants to put the doubt in me by making me fear.Is there anyone who has experience as a docotr or a healer here who can help me? Is there anythign besides prayer I can do to rid my earthly body of the sin?PLease help me. I am trying not to fear, to keep the evil away. It is not working. The cake did not come out well. My father was upset I did not eat much that my mother spent the time cooking. I even upset my brother when I did'nt want to watch his favorite planet earth dvds
sad.gif

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Carissa001;23046)
My dad just told me tomorrow after church we are going to visit their family.I did not sleep much last night I sat by my bed and prayed to find some hope in this.We are going after church and will spend the day there!!!!I had to help mom bake a cake. I tried to ask her about sin and she said that there will be no sin in our house. I am though
sad.gif
I am the sin in my home. I am still terrified of what the consequences will be. I did'nt understand about the state thing it seemed to make sense y'all thought I should go home. Life was so nice then.I see though satan wants to put the doubt in me by making me fear.Is there anyone who has experience as a docotr or a healer here who can help me? Is there anythign besides prayer I can do to rid my earthly body of the sin?PLease help me. I am trying not to fear, to keep the evil away. It is not working. The cake did not come out well. My father was upset I did not eat much that my mother spent the time cooking. I even upset my brother when I did'nt want to watch his favorite planet earth dvds
sad.gif

Could you sit your parents down and tell them exactly why you do not want to go see this family? Could you tell them step by step what happened? I am fairly certain that if something bad happened to you at that family's house, and your parents knew about it, you would NOT have to go. If that is what you want, you must tell them.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Carrisa You are not sin nor in sin you must have enough faith to believe if you have asked for forgiveness it is done in Gods eyes for you not to forgive yourself and claim Gods forgiveness he has given you hurts him. How would you feel if a friend apologized to you for something and you said you forgave her and then she kept walking around telling everyone you would never forgive her.This is how God feels when you wont forgive yourself and believe he forgives you.claim your forgivness and know that in his eyes you are the same as you were before Just as importantly you must believe it that he in his grace has given you his forgiveness

Shelli

Nov 13, 2007
(Carissa001;22727)
Hi everyone,I am new here well I did look around before but I was not too good with the computer and had to get my best friend to help me sign up!! I think I have the hand of this now but any help with this computer type stuff would be greatI came to look online here because I need advice. I come from a Christian family and have been involved in my church and activities all my life. We moved a year ago so it was really nice to be able to settle into a new place with the lord by my side and a welcoming community of other christians.Im 16 soon and I started taking part in the churches youth group as soon as I got here. My parents like me to be actively involved and its a big family trhing for us. The lord keeping us close and all.I am not really sure how to go about asking this. Its not something I was like thinking there is anyone I can ask at my new church without seeming like a bad christian and I would not like my parents to think I was a sinner.I have been raised to work hard and help others and live by the bible.IN my new youth group and also in my bible study group is the same leader. He is born and raised here and he is a really great guy. He works really hard to share and teach and I hope that I can gain the confidence with the help of the lord to be like him. I have a problem though he has invited me for private bible study and witht he encouragement of my family and do not think I was not enthusiastic I was so rapt when he asked me. Its just things he is asking me to do, well I have been praying and praying. I just want to do what the lord requires of me and I want to be a good daughter, a good rolemodel to my little brother and a good student. So I just don't know what to do. I know the bible tells us its not always easy. Am I been a bad christian? Do I just need to keep on doing the teachings of the lord and not complain?PLease help.Confused
The guy sounds like a jerk. Remember, guys are always looking for one thing from girls.Shelli.

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
kriss thank you so much you were able to help me understand what you mean with that. It all came clear!! I will claim my forgiveness I love those words wow I wish I was better at saying how I feel!!I still have the one female problem thing to do. I prayed for the Lord to do that for me. I don't know what to do there?? Since I can be forgiven and my LOrd loves me then inside me is still sin!!!!I can get through all of this with his love and not upset my family. I am refinding my faith Kriss. I still shouldnt put my sin on to my pure family. There is no need for them to suffer through what I have been.Again if anyone here is like a nurse or something and female can I talk to you?

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
Shelli I see you are also smarter than me. I thought men of God would not be this way. I want to have a husband what if he is like that?? I thought to marry from the church and a boy from a good christian family would secure a happy life for us both ???

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Carissa001;23190)
kriss thank you so much you were able to help me understand what you mean with that. It all came clear!! I will claim my forgiveness I love those words wow I wish I was better at saying how I feel!!I still have the one female problem thing to do. I prayed for the Lord to do that for me. I don't know what to do there?? Since I can be forgiven and my LOrd loves me then inside me is still sin!!!!I can get through all of this with his love and not upset my family. I am refinding my faith Kriss. I still shouldnt put my sin on to my pure family. There is no need for them to suffer through what I have been.Again if anyone here is like a nurse or something and female can I talk to you?
Carissa Hon click on my name and choose send private message and let me know what you need I have raised three daughters theres not much girl stuff I havent been through

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
oh thank you so much Kriss you are really so nice! How do I send one to you just post it here?oh no i see what you are saying I will try it now!

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
kriss is my favorite member she is so caring and kind! I did'nt have anywhere to turn and I have gone from fear and confusion and more fear and disgust. To realising the Lord forgives me. Now though I have more problems to deal with that I am getting some womans advice on (A very greatful me!) I want to be able to make all this as if it never happened!I asked in the fornication thread does anyone with a great knowledge that I see a lot of you have answer my question?What of those people not tempted but forced into fornication and even more evil things? Does the bible speak on this? Also I know the Lord loves me and forgives me and I am cleansed by that, I just can not sleep I feel ill still and I woke up from a dream again! Horrible my mind will not listen to me. Is there any thoughs on how to cleanse the mind of the evil that lingers?

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
Ok now I also saw another topic about suing christians!. Some very smart people here! I am learning a lot from the forum.I see this one "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." -Rom 12:18I want to know if then I must just leave it to the Lord. Thats what it means right? NOt to worry just let him make it all ok again!!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Not when they have committed a crime they must answer to civil Law it is stated in Romans one must answer to the laws of the state. Do not confuse sueing for personal satisfaction or gain with breaking of the Law. Forceable attack is a crime. You are to turn it over to those who enforce civil laws of the state. Do not misunderstand these scriptures.

Carissa001

Nov 15, 2007
I am sure you are correct Kriss maybe I just want them to mean what I saw in them?Now I will go to try and sleep
sad.gif

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
Carissa, if I may, I seriously disagree with Geof.I also think you may have misunderstood him, but no matter. Please, listen to Kriss in this matter. While I might disagree with her partially, I disagree substantially less.Geof, how can you claim to be free from the law if you are completely foreign to the language of freedom? What you assert is, in my view, disgusting and disgustingly untrue. If a girl goes to a Bible study she does not need a shapperone. Perhaps in certain circumstances, certain girls should have. However, it is certainly not them who hold the greater sin here. They did nothing imprudent, in most cases. Your legalism is disgusting. You are the type of Christian who, I am convinced, needs to grow in your salvation.Carissa, I beg you not to heed these words. They are foolish beyond reason. Please, listen to Kriss.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Deuteronomy 22:25 "But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die:"This verse deals with rape, and this crime goes on throughout the world and touches most communities of our land. The penalty for rape here is death. Deuteronomy 22:26 "But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:"Rape in the eyes of God is in the same degree of sin as that of murdering a neighbor without cause. Rape and premeditated criminal homicide are treated exactly alike, with the same punishments before the eyes of God. God has no patience with a rapist. God is telling us to kill the rapist, and send him to Me, and I will straighten him out. Get the thug out of the community so these things will not happen again, and it will establish order in the community so that others that have the penalty will keep it in mind and think twice before doing such an act. Deuteronomy 22:27 "For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her."It is hard for some men to understand how God treats those that do premeditative murder under the same light as He does for rape. However, when you hear the mental anguish of the lady that has been raped speak of her trauma that she went through, you see that our Heavenly Father understand exactly the act of what she went through.