AI (Artificial Intelligence) and the Image of the Beast (Antichrist)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been doing some brainstorming about AI (Artificial Intelligence) and how it might relate to the Bible. The Bible states that an image of the Beast (Antichrist) will be made, and all who will not worship it would be killed. This seemed far-fetched until recently.

Revelation 13
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Remember, this Scripture was written approximately 1900 years ago (95 AD), so this would have seemed preposterous at the time. But now with the exponential increase in modern advancement over the past 120 years or so, it's not so far-fetched. The technology is here now, in our very generation. So, will AI (Artificial Intelligence) be the mechanism to bring about this image of the Beast (Antichrist) to be worshiped? These artificial humans are very life-like, and I can see this younger generation of people being absolutely enthralled and enamored with these created beings. Remember, this younger generation believes that you can identify with whatever reality suits you, e.g., transgenderism, transhumanism, etc... I could even see these younger people nowadays wanting to marry these artificial beings to accommodate their own selfish desires.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's one viable option they may use.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been doing some brainstorming about AI (Artificial Intelligence) and how it might relate to the Bible. The Bible states that an image of the Beast (Antichrist) will be made, and all who will not worship it would be killed. This seemed far-fetched until recently.

Revelation 13
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Remember, this Scripture was written approximately 1900 years ago (95 AD), so this would have seemed preposterous at the time. But now with the exponential increase in modern advancement over the past 120 years or so, it's not so far-fetched. The technology is here now, in our very generation. So, will AI (Artificial Intelligence) be the mechanism to bring about this image of the Beast (Antichrist) to be worshiped? These artificial humans are very life-like, and I can see this younger generation of people being absolutely enthralled and enamored with these created beings. Remember, this younger generation believes that you can identify with whatever reality suits you, e.g., transgenderism, transhumanism, etc... I could even see these younger people nowadays wanting to marry these artificial beings to accommodate their own selfish desires.

The video flashes red for a split second. The first one was this:

Attachments

• red flash scene in video.png
    red flash scene in video.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: TLHKAJ

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Revelation 13

Consider what a beast is. If you were to say 'that person is a beast' what images come up in your mind or what conclusions do you draw? I find it gives me a reference point to keep me spinning off into fantasy land when it comes to this stuff.

The line drawn in the sand has a beast on one side and one who isn't a beast on the other. Putting it another way, one has the mark of the beast and the other the seal of God. We could also ask, what does the seal of God look like or what does it consist of?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talk about timing. I just watched a Maybelline Falsies Surreal mascara commercial featuring an AI blond model.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talk about timing. I just watched a Maybelline Falsies Surreal mascara commercial featuring an AI blond model.

That's how it starts. Subtle integration into media.

With the advances in CGI in the film industry a producer years ago said, one day soon they won't have to travel to a location to film. They will be able to create any location on earth, or off wirld, ion a studio soundstage using CGI.

Reactions: TLHKAJ