Aim high.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
Secure first things first, remember the message of the Lord to this Church era of Laodicea:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 3:18

Remember that true Christianism will never override common sense.

Please, unplug a little bit from the usual 40 minute long sermons that don't teach you anything and have with what to compare.

Once you have been empowered, each one be taking his place according to his power.

Just as peasants don't belong in higher hierarchies, so natural elites are to take their place.

By nature, the Church is to rule.

This is what we have been missing out on. For ages.

Let's take our chances now, and let's aim towards enjoying together what we may have ahead for us.

Just as women have got used to not have men around, just beta males and fake alphas, and they have become neurotic and they don't know what they want, we are to give them what they want. And not ask for permission or expect approval, nor of them or any other.

It's the same with society. Goyim have suffered to not have true Church around, and have become neurotic and even perverse, but if they are ruled by the true elite Christians, all society would benefit.

And we are to learn from the Lord. How is He going to rule over goyim in the Millenium? With rod of iron.

We are to learn from this.

Nature of goyim is always to get crooked if not taken care of.

This is how they move. Out of fear of death.

Fear of death dissuades them from misbehaving,

If they see justice is done when one misbehaves, then society works like a charm.

Don't expect infidels to try to play Church and do this, because it would always go wrong.

The chosen ones of God are us Evangelical Church members.

Live like you are, O' Israel of God.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

Waking up in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as women have got used to not have men around, just beta males and fake alphas, and they have become neurotic and they don't know what they want, we are to give them what they want. And not ask for permission or expect approval, nor of them or any other.
What does this mean? I'm not clear.

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds very 'iffy' to me.
Me too Pearl, and not to mention, pretty sure "goyim" is a derogatory term for gentiles...
This is his OWN doctrine and interpretation. Funny how Jesus showed Himself first to the women, and of course the men did not believe them, of course. (talk about being someone's property, SMH)

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra and Pearl