All the ELECT please stand up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
GodsGrace, you replied to my post that was in reply to Grailhunter. That seems contradictory to your excuse post responses when I asked you politely to read the links to posts in this thread.

A child of God does not mock the Word of God. Your mockery, in your post, of God's Word is very telling of your nature.

I now take the time to remind you that Lord Jesus said:

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you"
(John 15:16)

Meaning either (1) Lord Jesus transforms a heart of stone into a Godly heart (Ezekiel 36:26), or (2) the heart of stone remains in the world stored up for fire and the destruction of the ungodly (2 Peter 3:7).

As an aside, I told you earlier on in this thread I might stop answering your questions if I sensed that you did not read the posts linked into this thread.

The Blood of Jesus, such a sacrifice, that saves my life - THANK YOU JESUS, MY LORD AND MY GOD!

Well, time to get back to woe to you free willers.
I'm soooo worried right now.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Ya I am wondering if they can delete it if it is in their post.
I don't know what you mean by this.
ONLY YOU can delete what YOU write.
Everyone sees every post...but when you use the reply button, the person you're speaking to is advised...

Reactions: amadeus

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not start doing this until recently because I was too busy. I did emails.
I wrote a 1900 page book on Christianity and during that research I had the enjoyment of stopping at churches...different denominations.
I have a lot of good memories of that. A long process...I started in 1996.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I wrote a 1900 page book on Christianity and during that research I had the enjoyment of stopping at churches...different denominations.
I have a lot of good memories of that. A long process...I started in 1996.
Is it avx for sale?
What was it about?

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title is "THE CUP, THE ROSE, AND THE LAMB" Still getting permissions on copyrights. I will probably share some of the book
here from time to time.

Well ya, too expensive to publish in book form...too expensive to buy. To put it simply, it about Jewish and Christian history and how it all
got be what we see today. There are quite a few pictures of renaissance paintings and the places I traveled.

Reactions: Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Well ya, too expensive to publish in book form...too expensive to buy. To put it simply, it about Jewish and Christian history and how it all
got be what we see today. There are quite a few pictures of renaissance paintings and the places I traveled.
Sounds so great.
You could publish yourself and put it up for sale on amazon.
I know someone that did this.