'Allah, Kill Americans'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Abbas' Newspaper: 'Allah, Kill Americans'09 October 07 09:04by Gil Ronen(IsraelNN.com) Al-Hayat al-Jadida, the daily newspaper of the Palestinian Authority (PA) and the Fatah terror group, featured a cartoon this week that illustrated a prayer for the killing of Americans. A Muslim is shown kneeling in prayer facing a U.S. B-2 stealth bomber, silhouetted in the sky. The words of the cartoon character's prayer adorn four missiles aimed at the American plane. These are his wishes:"Allah, scatter them!!"“And turn their wives into widows!!"“And turn their children into orphans!!"“And give us victory over them!!"According to Palestinian Media Watch, which reported the story, this plea for the death and bereavement of Americans is a special prayer for Laylat Al-Qadr (the 27th day of Ramadan), as is noted in the corner of the cartoon.Publications in the PA and by Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah faction have a history of promoting support for those who fight and kill Americans. The most recently published 12th grade PA schoolbooks, for example, use the phrase "brave resistance" to describe the insurgents who fight American soldiers in Iraq.On Laylat al-Qadr, literally the Night of Decree, Muslims recite a large number of prayers. The Shi'a Muslims in particular stay awake all night, pray, and make wishes.As the PA calls for the death of Americans, the American government is making preparations for a summit meeting it will host next month between Israel's leadership and the PA's Mahmoud Abbas, whom it regards as a moderate

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Boy, this will not end soon enough. Thanks for the Islamic news Kriss. We will stand still and be aware of what evil is going on.Love much, Jag.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
If you think about it. Our views are kind of the same towards them. Maybe not so graphic, but the same.

yaqub

Sep 7, 2007
(Wakka;19832)
If you think about it. Our views are kind of the same towards them. Maybe not so graphic, but the same.
Don't know about others, but I have two items in prayer wrt Muslims :1. That Muslims may come to know the real Jesus2. That we as Christians may stand firm in our faith even unto death.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I was talking about us as Americans. Some of us want to go to war. Personally, I don't. But if I have to, then I will.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
God hates it when people loves war. Some do it for the love to kill. But God uses us for corrections.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Well. I think Ahmadinejad needs to be stopped. But only we can stop him if God permits it. Therefore I'm in no hurry to join the military.Lets just stop here before we get an anti-military argument going.