Almighty God and Planet Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I received the Call and the inspiration to promote the Prophetic Word. I obeyed it.
My website is the result. That you and most, incl my Church, oppose or are not interested, is their concern.

If not go find Silver and tonto!
If what I present is not what you believe, then prove me wrong with scripture.
I know that you cannot prove a 'rapture to heaven' from the Bible. Why do you believe it?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Now a small part of the Israelite peoples have returned to a part of the holy Land, but they face constant threats of annihilation from all the surrounding peoples.15 The Prophetic Word says that the Lord is restraining Himself from intervening,16 but when the enemy commences his attack, then He will act.17..

If a small part of Israelis have become Christians all well and good, but if they prefer to remain jews they'll surely be going up the spout like all other Jesus-rejecters..:)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is god and even He was approved by both the Father and the Spirit after His baptism.

and this is not the old Testament! But the new And god gave some apostles, some prophets, evangelists. pastors and teachers, and none of them just pop up out of the woodwork.

Even Paul and Barnabbas were anointec by the Church to do their mission work.

do you think yourself bewtter than the Apostle Paul and can ignore the church and its authority?

Did you go into teh desert and learn theology ?
did you study at the hands of a great teacher?
Have you submitteted your give to the local assembly you are supposed to be part of?

If not go find Silver and tonto!
I too have spoken out against Keraz, but your justification here is greatly flawed. Even John the Baptist whom Jesus said was the greatest of those born of women, was not "anointed" by those who sat in Moses' seat.

More importantly, Keraz is promoting false doctrine--of which Jesus, Peter, and Paul all warned. And because he is reading, I will clarify that it is all due to the "lie" revealed in parable by Jesus, of those who claim, "My master is delaying his coming." Matthew 24:48

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If what I present is not what you believe, then prove me wrong with scripture.

Keraz, on a number of occasions I have shown to you that the fallible English translations that we have available to us today, are not contextually correct when compared with the source language texts which were used as the source text for the translations.

For example, Stephen in Acts 7 firmly states that Abraham received no part in the Land of Canaan on which he could rest his feet upon while he was alive, however in the Genesis 13:15 English translation, the translators emphatically state that Abraham was given land in the Land of Canaan. Now the religious "judges" did not disagree with Stephen's statement that Abraham had not received any portion of the Land of Canaan during his lifetime.

Now in Ezekiel 34, God promises that He will gather the Israelites to Himself and that He will plant them in "soil," i.e., a fertile field, and will teach them on the mountain that will become the highest mountain in all of the earth, which is the basis of the religion on which the Jewish faith will be built upon, where they have been scattered throughout the whole earth.

However, the "logical argument" you used against that contextual understanding of the scriptures, is that surely all of the translators could not all be wrong as I was suggesting. A faulty argument on your part.

It is for this reason, that I have generally withdrawn from pointing out your errors in your understanding of the prophetic prophecies concerning this present time.

Oh well, since you will not take correction, there is still no point in pointing out the errors in your understanding.

Have a good day keraz.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
More importantly, Keraz is promoting false doctrine--of which Jesus, Peter, and Paul all warned. And because he is reading, I will clarify that it is all due to the "lie" revealed in parable by Jesus, of those who claim, "My master is delaying his coming." Matthew 24:48
Matthew 24:46 Happy is the servant, who when his master comes; finds him at work.
I will continue to promote the Prophetic Word, as it is Written, until the end - of me or of the world as we know it.
It is for this reason, that I have generally withdrawn in point out your errors in your understanding of the prophetic prophecies concerning this present time.
Errors in my understanding are just items which conflict with your beliefs.

In these last days of the present era, scripture tells us that the Church will, in general, be compromising and have many different ideas of what the future holds. But there are believers who are willing to listen to teaching based soundly on the Word, as presented to us through the prophets. It will be these believers who will be better prepared to face the forthcoming end time challenges and afflictions. Especially keep in mind that God's promises are addressed to the faithful remnant who truly believe and trust in Him, true Christian believers and only those people will be protected on the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath, then later, during the terrible time of Satan's domination, Revelation 13:1-17, until the glorious Return of Jesus. Revelation 12:14

It is sad that many pastors and teachers base their eschatology on traditional doctrines of their denomination or particular theological school, and thereby fail to carefully ascertain what scripture really means. Or when a text does not fit their current beliefs, then they allegorise it, spiritualise it, culturalize it or rationalize it, to fit whatever they think how God should act.

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak, to whom give the warning? Who will hear me? This peoples ears are blocked, they are incapable of listening. They treat God's Word as a reproach and it has no appeal to them. Isaiah 28:9-10

Isaiah 29:9-11 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused.... for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor.....the prophetic vision of it all has become for you like the words in a sealed book.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where are the men of learning now? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 24:46 Happy is the servant, who when his master comes; finds him at work.
I will continue to promote the Prophetic Word, as it is Written, until the end - of me or of the world as we know it.
And you have done a thorough job.

Why then would you leave out what Jesus, Peter, and Paul all warned about and foretold as fact regarding the "lie" and the "falling away" caused by "false teachers" promoting the belief that "My master is delaying his coming?"

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And you have done a thorough job.

Why then would you leave out what Jesus, Peter, and Paul all warned about and foretold as fact regarding the "lie" and the "falling away" caused by "false teachers" promoting the belief that "My master is delaying his coming?"
Thanks.
I write on all the prophesies, if you cared to look at my website, that would be apparent.

As for Jesus delaying His Return, that notion is only in the minds of those with very little knowledge of what God has planned for our future.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.
I write on all the prophesies, if you cared to look at my website, that would be apparent.

As for Jesus delaying His Return, that notion is only in the minds of those with very little knowledge of what God has planned for our future.
I have no need to refer to your website, as you make it perfectly clear here, even now referring to the future as the time of all that was foretold "that must shortly take place."

The question then becomes, when the falling away and great apostacy have run their course--which has now come, who will turn from it, and who will continue to prefer the lie that was told, which is that gathering of the wheat and the tares?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Errors in my understanding are just items which conflict with your beliefs.

Maybe, I am in conflict with your beliefs, and since you have pointed out this error, is it also not applicable to what you are doing.

Your false defence has been that the many translators could not possible be all wrong. If one person can be in error, then the collective of those people who are individually wrong on the translation committee are just as wrong as the one person who you identify is in error.

The Hebrew Root word translated as "land" in Ezekiel 34, actually has the meaning of "soil", whereas land consists of rocks, sand and fertile soil which supports life. The same chapter also tells us that the Israelites will remain scattered among the Gentiles so that they can take them, the Gentiles, with them up to Mt. Zion.

But then, you do not believe what is plainly written in the Scriptures and twist the scriptures to what you want them to say, which just happens to be the charge you make against people who do not accept what you want to teach.

Have a good day now.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALMIGHTY GOD AND PLANET EARTH

Genesis 1:28 shows us that Almighty God YHWH original purpose for mankind regarding planet earth, that YHWH God wanted planet earth filled with perfect sinless human beings who were without spot or blemish. We know of course that YHWH God placed a command on Adam and Eve regarding the forbidden tree, which they disobeyed and is the reason why today planet earth is filled with imperfect human beings who have spots and blemishes and who die around 70-80 years. Also because of that rebellion in the garden of Eden Adam and Eve's offspring only inherited sin and death. Death comes in many forms, old age, sickness, desease, accidents, murder, wars, etc. Because Adam and Eve sinned is why there are so many children born with birth defects. There's a baby born with a birth defect or with more than one birth defect every 4-5 minutes. These things that I have mentioned are just a few of things wrong with world of mankind we're living in today. We can see the damage that was done because of what that serpent and Adam and Eve did when they rebelled.
Even though Adam and Eve rebelled as they did and mankind is in the mess it's in today we know, at least those of us who love the the True God YHWH and truly have faith in him know that God's original purpose for planet earth will be fulfilled. So one day planet earth will be filled with perfect sinless humans who will be without spot or blemish just as he wanted to happen when he told Adam and Eve what he told them at Genesis 1:28. We know this because what ever the True God YHWH purposes to do will be fulfilled as Isaiah 55:10-11 tells us. At Genesis 3:15 the first prophecy in the scriptures is how God has said he's going to undo everything that serpent has caused from the beginning in the garden of Eden. YHWH God created planet earth to stand forever. Isaiah 45:18; Matthew 6:10; Psalm 37:29; Psalm 104:5; Ecclesiastes 1:4. Planet earth will eventually be a paradise, and will one day have only sinless human beings who will be without spot or blemish living on earth. It was Almighty God YHWH original purpose for the planet earth when he put Adam and Eve on planet earth. This original purpose will be fulfilled, the angel who became the Satan and the Devil who is the original serpent will not stop the Almighty God YHWH original purpose for earth.