Am so naughty!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Who am I? Am I what I am because i chose to? What about King Pharaoh in the bible? Was he what he chose to be? Did he really chose to be stubborn? And, what about Judas Iscariot? Did he really choose to betray Jesus Christ?

Who is there working?

Lord have mercy on me! I am what I am today because you made me to be me! The words I speak, Things I do and things that I refused to do are not mine! I am just flesh, dust!!

I have this belief that what ever I do are not done by me!

Jesus Christ please, you were once flesh but you live, Please have mercy on my flesh and soul! Use me for a good purpose! In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Amen, its alright brother, those that are in Christ are new creatures, repent from your sins, and walk in newness of life.. Romns 7:14-25 talks bout the law of sin and the law of the Spirit, in Christ we are freed from the law of sin.
I pray that the Lord quickens your flesh and gives you the performace and guidence to live righteously.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The hardening of Pharaoh's heart was a description of his stubbornness.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Exodus 9:12 (NKJV)
[sup]12 [/sup]But THE LORD HARDENED THE HEART OF PHARAOH; and he did not heed them, just as the Lord had spoken to Moses.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 9:12 (NKJV)
[sup]12 [/sup]But THE LORD HARDENED THE HEART OF PHARAOH; and he did not heed them, just as the Lord had spoken to Moses.

God DOES EVERYTHING, Ducky.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first. And God hardened it later.

Judas wasn't a very good person to start with...he was a thief for one.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first. And God hardened it later.

Judas wasn't a very good person to start with...he was a thief for one.

None of us are good people. "God hardened Pharaoh's heart" is a simple description of Pharaoh's stubbornness and contempt.

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
None of us are good people. "God hardened Pharaoh's heart" is a simple description of Pharaoh's stubbornness and contempt.

Why do you say none of us are good people? What does that have to do with my saying Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first, and God hardened it later? Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first. God hardened him for reasons. But again, Pharaoh was sinful first. God's people were the Jews. And later, the Jews who disobeyed and did wrong were hardened by God too, that way Gentiles could be grafted in.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you say none of us are good people? What does that have to do with my saying Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first, and God hardened it later? Pharaoh's heart was hard and sinful first. God hardened him for reasons. But again, Pharaoh was sinful first. God's people were the Jews. And later, the Jews who disobeyed and did wrong were hardened by God too, that way Gentiles could be grafted in.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

We are all sinful first. Why is Pharaoh treated differently than us?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because he wasn't one of God's people.

I see. So people who are not God's people are used by Him in ways that do not help them, but actually hurt them, because they were created for Hell, anyway?

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Romans 9:15-23 talks about the hardening of Pharoahs heart,God uses everybody, some people for honour and some for dishonour, but all for his glory.. Read those verses they have the answers.

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Romans 9:15-23 talks about the hardening of Pharoahs heart,God uses everybody, some people for honour and some for dishonour, but all for his glory.. Read those verses they have the answers.

Hello, So what happens to those that God uses for dishonor? Will they go to hell or Heaven?

This is what I am saying!

God made us who we are no matter what we are! whether good or bad!, all to His Glory!

Remember Saul, later Paul?

He was once evil or wicked but later God changed him! Did that change come from his own will? off course NO!

In the sight of God, do we have our own will?

Haha, the will of Almighty God must be done!

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
There is a heaven and a hell, some go to heaven some go to hell.. Its not for me to judge who does and doesnt.. God gave man free will, but at the same time Gods will is always done.

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
There is a heaven and a hell, some go to heaven some go to hell.. Its not for me to judge who does and doesnt.. God gave man free will, but at the same time Gods will is always done.

Hey, where's the free will there? You can say limited free will! If there is free will, then, there should be no condemnation or jugdement!

Sorry but please, Do you know the meaning of free will? may be I don't know. Explain to me please!

Ingbert

Feb 4, 2011
Northern Kentucky
But God hardened his heart.......where is the choice?

This is just a personal theory, since I haven't really studied this verse.

I think the choice was in Pharaoh's actions leading to that point. The hardening of Pharaoh's heart may be something akin to giving "them over to a reprobate mind" in Rom. 1:28, maybe not so much causing him to sin as giving up on trying to stop him.

Those are good verses. I'm gonna have to ponder this one a little bit.