America Like Church of Laodicea?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Have America's Churches Become Like the Church of Laodicea? By R.A. Coombes s The Christian Research Group, "The Barna Group" reveals in a newly released survey that American churches have become like the church of Laodicea as described in Revelation 3:14-22 by Jesus Christ. Perhaps some could argue that the American churches have gone "Laodicean" but the reality is that most are really going or have gone "Babylonian." In most of the mainline, orthodox denominations, elelments of goddess worship with links to the chief Babylonian goddess, Ishtar have developed, primarily under the notion that the Holy Spirit is actually feminine and thus a goddess, or i.e. "The Mother Goddess." In the charismatic sector of the church, there have been reports of surreptitius "holy sex" activities very similar in respect to the Ishtar dogma of "holy sex." Another Babylonian aspect is the idea of collection boxes or taking up collections. That notion originated with Ishtar worship of ancient Babylon. In fact, the Ishtar religion invented the concept of money, coinage and even Banking - including fractional reserve deposits and borrowing. Today's American churches certainly rely upon "collection boxes" and offering plates just like the religion of the MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS, Ishtar of Babylon. Today, we also see the rise of the "Purpose-driven" and Mega-Churches. This is in keeping with the "mega-religion" of Ishtar and the Mega-Babylon. It should be noted that every time you see the word "great" writtin in Revelation and applied to Babylon, the original Greek word for "great" is "Mega." While the church in America has not yet totally succumbed to Babylonian mysticism, many of its leaders are secret members of the Babylonian mysticism of Freemasonry. This includes ministers of nearly every American denomination including even still some Southern Baptists as well as mainline, orthodox denominations as well as those in the Charismatic movement, including men such as Kenneth Copeland and Oral Roberts. It should be noted that even men such as Jerry Falwell were linked financially to the Antichrist wannabe, The Reverend Sung Myung Moon. There is even a picture of Moon and Falwell hugging each other apparently after one of Moon's related organizations "loaned" Falwell's Liberty University millions of dollars. Prophecy author and commentator, Tim LaHaye is also heavily connected, especially financially to the Moon organization's umbrella of charities. It is thought by some Illuminati-watchers that most of the TV ministries are beholden to the Illuminist/Freemasonry movements. With that in mind, it should not be surprising to read "The Barna Group" survey results regarding American churches and churchgoer comments, but it seems that the American church is in the process of going well beyond being merely Laodicean. Instead, it seems the American church is going Babylonian, right into the waiting arms of Ishtar, the MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Hi Kriss,Very well said. The tithing thing going on in churches today blows me away, especially if you understand that tithing was for only the jews and does not even relate to the new test church. I enjoy reading your threads.Steveoceanman

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
The Church in America exisits within the end times world we live in. The United States of America was founded with the intentions of so many to be for the universal goddess religion worship. The U.S. had no federal reserve system, and therefore one federal currency, until the Mason F.D.R. gave us the modern masonic dollar bill to hide as much as it revealed. The U.S. had before that time had several selective regional national bank charters, and allowed state bank and private bank charters. So hidden within the mess, were always national bill designs -which could show up, or show up as modified within many bill designs. But of the many national bill designs which were designed, and apodted by various banks -were several containing the likes of topless goddessess riding upon the backs of eagles, and wielding lightning!!!!! The District Of Columbia ( D.C. ), is named for the goddess columbia, and the phyrgian cap and so many other classical occult symbols were used extensively including on morgan dollars, and mercury dimes, etc.., And "Liberty" is a name for the goddess used in both American and French masonic revolutions. And the Continental Congress had produced currency with the all seeing eye, long before FDR, retired topless lightning wielding goddessess, in favor of a more subdued all seeing eye federalized currency, to hide as much as reveal america's illuminati agenda. And Democracy, instead of a Theocracy, or a Theocratic republic, which could extend tollerance as a guest status under a Theocratic republic, is their secret agenda. True democracy is laodicea, and destroys Christianity. The Church for becomming Gnostic, based on hidden goddess worship in america, is reaping what we have sown. And Our Illuminati style Democracy, will try and destroy us all, unless the Church repents of it's great apostacy and falling away from God. If You want proof of what these evil men intended America to be, then pick up the best additions of U.S. paper currency books, and look upon the designs of these topless, eagle riding, and lightning wielding goddesses and such as official currency designs for our national currency system designs, used by national, state, and local charter banks, etc... And to be sure, to hide their agenda, the bank bill designs were not all bad per se, but D.C. is still D.C., and Benjamin Franklin was still a rosicrucian, and a mason, who as such sponsored Voltare as a mason, etc.., Our founding fathers were masons, and roricrucians, and illuminati, and hellfire club members, and such, such as the masons who met at their "green dragon," pub, to plan the boston tea party, etc..,

milendgame

Nov 5, 2007
America and pretty much all the church system is laodicea today.The saints are not being prepared,there is no talk of the end times and general doctrine has gone astray.We are saved by grace,but at the same time we must be obedient to Gods law written in our hearts.Even the prophetic field is way off.The rapture is post trib,read mathew 24.The christians are the chosen people,but God will remember history and save a remnant of jews,1/3 I believe.And daniel 9:27 talks about Jesus,as He confirmed Gods covenant and caused the sacrifice to cease,as He was the final sacrifice.Not to get all too serious here,but if there was another temple built,it would not be godly.Our bodies are the temple now,where the holy spirit resides.And if a sacrifice began in that temple or anywhere,that would be an abomination that would cause desolation also

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
^ Amen! x2Nobody really wants to talk about the End Times at all. I feel like I'm going to lose a cord in me any second.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Nov 8, 2007
I understand not talking about it around new converts or Messianic Proselytes because that shouldn't be our primary lessons, but amongst each other, it should be imperative! But we shouldn't cause division and whenever division and confusion occur, remember it's the work of the Devil. So when that happens remember that our Salvation come through the Grace of God, through his Son Yeshua HaMashiach, our Faith in his promise, his resurrection his power, his glory, and that as many members of our body have we, so are we in the Body of Yeshua HaMashiach, Our God! AMEN!

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
(thesuperjag;23503)
^ Amen! x2Nobody really wants to talk about the End Times at all. I feel like I'm going to lose a cord in me any second.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
The churches in my town of Omaha sure dont want to talk about despite all the sings proving we are heading towards the Tribulation period