An analogy of the "trinity" through physical science

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
I had to tell you:

Ezekiel 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Ezekiel 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to tell you:

Ezekiel 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Ezekiel 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Get a mirror and tell yourself.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lack of understanding doesn't make you correct.
Maybe you're just blind.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Romans 1:18-23

This is used as the basis of judgment in the context of the chapter:
"because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. "
Believe the word of God.
Trinitarian dogma demands its adherents believe that the Son has always existed, and yet the Bible says the Son didn't exist until the Word became a human being. Read Jhn 1:14, 18, 3:16, 18, Acts 13:33, and Heb. 1:5, 5:5, and tell me where any of those passages say Jesus was begotten as the Son of God before the angels and the physical universe were created.

I can guarantee you that throwing a passage at me with the attempt to bully and gaslight me into submission won't work. If trintiarianism is indeed biblical, you should have no problems proving it with the Bible and not philosophical hogwash about molecules and elements. If you have to resort to philosophy to validate your theology, it's because the Bible doesn't teach it. It's that simple.

You say i lack understanding, but i can understand Jhn 1:1 just fine where it says 2 Beings called God that have existed for eternity. Say what you want about me, but 2 Gods don't make a trinity. I'm not going to abandon logic just because trinitarians are adverse to it.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trinitarian dogma demands its adherents believe that the Son has always existed, and yet the Bible says the Son didn't exist until the Word became a human being. Read Jhn 1:14, 18, 3:16, 18, Acts 13:33, and Heb. 1:5, 5:5, and tell me where any of those passages say Jesus was begotten as the Son of God before the angels and the physical universe were created.

I can guarantee you that throwing a passage at me with the attempt to bully and gaslight me into submission won't work. If trintiarianism is indeed biblical, you should have no problems proving it with the Bible. If you have to resort to philosophy to validate your theology, it's because the Bible doesn't teach it. It's that simple.

You say i lack i understanding, but i can understand Jhn 1:1 just fine where it says 2 Beings called God that have existed for eternity. Say what you want about me, but 2 Gods don't make a trinity. I'm not going to abandon logic just because trinitarians are adverse to it.
Wrong, the Bible doesn't say that at all, but the son of God is mentioned many times in the Old Testament and not always prophetically. Eg:

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, If you know? Proverbs 30:4
You might want to actually read the scriptures a few times before making an argument against the Lord.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, the Bible doesn't say that at all, but the son of God is mentioned many times in the Old Testament and not always prophetically. Eg:

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, If you know? Proverbs 30:4
You might want to actually read the scriptures a few times before making an argument against the Lord.
Take your own advice.

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
Bible says the Son didn't exist until the Word became a human being

The Word had to exist before it became flesh.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

If you argue Jesus was created when He became flesh, you deny Him of beeing your Saviour, because there is only One Saviour:

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

So in order for Jesus to be Saviour he must be the Lord. He said he was One with the Father.

2 Gods don't make a trinity

How does one beget a son without a Mother? The existence of the Son proves both Father and Mother.