The fear of God questions our beliefs and receives correction. Religion binds us to traditions. Can you receive this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LambOfChrist

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are only a few who will understand this but here it goes.

What I am offering here is a different understanding of the earth than what is being taught in schools today. We are told that scientists have proved the earth to be a solid globe and if we disagree, we are shamed into submission. However, there have been many scientists who have disagreed over the years.

There have been those who teach that the earth is flat. I have looked at this idea and cannot accept it as truth based on our visual experience and common sense.

The main body of scientists believes the earth is a solid sphere with an iron core. I see no way to accept that this is true based on the same reasoning as the understanding of a flat earth.

The third belief is that the earth is a hollow sphere. As I put common sense and scripture to show how the earth was created, I find this makes much more sense.

Let me explain!

I totally believe the earth is hollow just as past scientists like the mathematician Edward Halley taught. There is an inner crust and an outer crust, and the overall thickness from the inner surface to our surface out here is about 800 miles thick. The lava and oil and gas and water chambers exist between and close to the 2 crusts. The lava is about 3 to 400 miles below the surface of each crust, while all of the oil, gas and water are above this fiery level in chambers separated by rock formations.

At the very centre of the earth is a star that is about 500 miles in diameter. This star shines down and gives light to the inside of the hollow earth. This star looks much like the sun shining down on the surface out here.

Imagining this, does the earth not look like an egg? More on this later.

The inside world is not much different than our world out here and no wonder as the same laws of science rule inside. There are rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, animals of all kinds and people just as we have out here. The one difference between the inner world and our world is that the star does not radiate ultraviolet rays, and this results in a paradise where the life and death cycle have less power. It is a literal utopia. Death may only takes place by accident or by force.

According to scripture there is a king who rules inside. This king once lived out here on the surface but went inside somehow about 2000 years ago. How can I say this for certainty? Because it is revealed in the Christian bible. In Revelation 9 we are told that the king will ascend from the pit and attempt a takeover of the outside world. It is possible that he is the wicked one from 2 Thessalonians 2

The bible is a collection of books that were written by many different authors but has one theme throughout. That is that a righteous king will one day rise up and rule this world with an iron rod. This king will take the sins of the people of this world on himself and die and be resurrected and eventually set up his kingdom after mankind is given a chance to prove they cannot do it without him.

Let’s get back to creation!

To understand the importance of understanding the earth is hollow, please read Isaiah 13:9-13; God will move the earth out of its place on the Day of the Lord because of the wickedness of man.

The earth's place is its orbit around the sun. The only way to move it is to hit it with an asteroid. This impact is mentioned in Joel 30, Math 15, Mark 13, Luke 21 and Revelation 8-9. Revelation 8 reveals that the earth will be spinning faster by 1/3 after the impact. The days will be 1/3 shorter as the day and night are diminished by 1/3. This is the effect of the sun, moon and stars being smitten by 1/3.

To understand the hollow earth better please look at "the expanding earth”. I placed a link at the bottom of this page. It was the crusts breaking up as a result of the flood and the spin of the earth that caused the earth to expand during that time. By spinning the earth faster by yet another third in Revelation 8, the earth will possibly expand again by possibly another third. This will open the holes at the north and south poles to allow the king and his locust, with face of a man and hair like a woman and teeth like lion’s teeth, to come out from inside. These only come out for the last 5 months before Christ comes according to Revelation 9.

Now please step back for a minute and picture the solar system.

The sun is at the centre and then the planets orbit around the sun, each in place balanced by their weight and gravity. But, between Mars and Jupiter there is an asteroid belt where a planet should be.

This is a planet that blew up leaving an array of rocks orbiting where the planet once was.

So, understand this then, in the natural the earth is actually an egg!

Inside, at the core, is a star waiting to be birthed. The planet itself must brake to pieces to allow this baby star to be released. There is enough lava, oil and natural gas between the crusts to accomplish this when the time is right. If allowed to continue on its natural path the earth would go through a cataclysmic shifting in the crusts that would release the lava into the chambers of gas and oil resulting in a chain reaction of explosions that would blow the planet to pieces and no flesh would survive.

However, Gods plan is to save the earth for mankind. This is one reason for the asteroid that is coming. It will impact and cause the crusts to leak lava and oil and gas to a point and then heal itself. The earth is here forever. Unless those days be shortened no flesh would survive.

But what will happen inside the hollow earth when this asteroid hits?

The star at the core is trapped at the centre and is pulled to the inside surface by the mass of the crust. The attraction is equal on all sides and that is what holds the star at the core. This is called an equilibrium. But when the earth is moved in any direction the star at the core loses its equilibrium and then it will crash inside. So instead of the planet being destroyed to release the star, the star at the core is destroyed. This will be the most disastrous event you could imagine. The reaction to this is described in Revelation 9. The pit will open, the smoke from the fire inside will rise out here blocking out the sun, and the king from inside will order his population, the locust, to mobilize and come out.

This king is mentioned in Revelation 9 and Revelation 17. He was, is not and yet is and will ascend from the pit and go into perdition. He is one of 7 kings. In about 87 AD John was told, “5 have fallen, one is and one is yet to come and the 8th is one of the seven, and will ascend from the pit and go into perdition. His name is Apollyon in Greek and Abaddon in Hebrew which means destroyer.

Now Satan is the god of this age, according to scripture. He is the destroyer. His whole purpose in the natural is to destroy. He is the father of lies and a murderer. He came to kill steal and destroy. His purpose in this is to hatch the egg by destroying the shell. He will continue to attempt this until he is removed. It is part of his DNA, so to speak.

Please read the bible and understand that Jesus' plan for you is to survive. You need his Holy Ghost to do this. The Father sent Jesus to take our sins on himself but that was just the beginning. He also sent Jesus’ Holy Ghost to create his people so that all who will accept him will have a place for eternity with him. It is imperative that you receive the Holy Ghost before He is taken back into heaven to Jesus. In this way you will escape the tribulations that are about to come upon the earth during the next few years. Without Jesus there would be no Holy Ghost and without the Holy Ghost there would be no future.

Now understand this. You do not have to understand the hollow earth to be saved. You only need to accept Jesus as Lord and repent of your sin. Understanding the Hollow earth only gives you a better understanding of what God is doing and why. Jesus was found worthy to open the seals in Rev 4. If he had not been found worthy to open the seals the earth would have continued in its path and eventually blown up.

However, Jesus IS found worthy and by opening the seals and revealing the trumpets of Rev he has changed the destiny of the planet earth and it will remain forever. It will go through a tremendous shifting, but it will survive. God is omni present. He exists in the past now, in the present now and in the future now. it is a done deal and cannot be changed.

Please understand that the governments of this age will try to stop the asteroid and are preparing to do this as we speak. They do not understand what God is doing, nor can they. They are bound by their fear and their pride believing that it is their destiny to stop the asteroid that, according to their understanding, would annihilate all life on the earth. They have believed the lie and make plans against God’s anointed just as it is written in Psalm 2.

In conclusion what is necessary is to Believe on Jesus and repent. Receive the Holy Ghost and escape those things that will come upon the children of disobedience.

Expanding earth video

LambOfChrist

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is limited to moving the earth by asteroid impact.

You're honestly going with that?

I cannot receive that, but welcome to the forum, and Happy New Year!

You are correct. Nothing is impossible for God. However, what I explained above explains many scriptures. God created the laws of physics and they agree with this explanation as well as scripture. The only thing that is against it is tradition.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct. Nothing is impossible for God. However, what I explained above explains many scriptures. God created the laws of physics and they agree with this explanation as well as scripture. The only thing that is against it is tradition.
I've found Scripture to be quite a proficient self-interpreter, especially after praying for the Holy Spirit's guidance. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LambOfChrist
You joined many years ago but welcome today to posting.

I agree with Barney, that all is under God's will and he need but sneeze to set the earth off course.

When we look too much at the natural of this word then our spiritual vision dims, imo.

Sometimes the brilliant must be dumbed down for the simple. Therefore to me in saying we must become as little children, Christ simplied salvation for all mankind !

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better to listen than to open ones mouth and begin to theorize as if actually knowing anything. Fools rush in.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better to listen than to open ones mouth and begin to theorize as if actually knowing anything. Fools rush in.

That's like:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

(Attributed to everyone from Honest Abe to Mark Twain but most likely originating with early 20th century humorist Maurice Switzer)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's like:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

(Attributed to everyone from Honest Abe to Mark Twain but most likely originating with early 20th century humorist Maurice Switzer)

Yes, and a little bit of information should even be considered dangerous--and that is often all that opinion and speculation is.

It's like after attending the first grade, assuming to be qualified to then teach the remaining six grades of elementary school. Surely, it's just a clear indication that such a person hasn't learned anything (and should remain a student).

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's like:

Amen!!

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the OPer might have moved on
Yes, and a little bit of information should even be considered dangerous--and that is often all that opinion and speculation is.

It's like after attending the first grade, assuming to be qualified to then teach the remaining six grades of elementary school. Surely, it's just a clear indication that such a person hasn't learned anything (and should remain a student).

I just parted with $2 for the Kindle edition of your book. It better be good, my friend. :cool:

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What keeps gravity from pulling the inner Earth people, animals and water into the star?

Sounds like whoever said it got it from Proverbs 17:28

LambOfChrist

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What keeps gravity from pulling the inner Earth people, animals and water into the star?

Sounds like whoever said it got it from Proverbs 17:28
There are many proverbs to consider. Those that advise you to seek knowledge, get understanding and with it get wisdom for instance. Proverbs 25:2 says It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only a few who will understand this but here it goes.

What I am offering here is a different understanding of the earth than what is being taught in schools today. We are told that scientists have proved the earth to be a solid globe and if we disagree, we are shamed into submission. However, there have been many scientists who have disagreed over the years.

There have been those who teach that the earth is flat. I have looked at this idea and cannot accept it as truth based on our visual experience and common sense.

The main body of scientists believes the earth is a solid sphere with an iron core. I see no way to accept that this is true based on the same reasoning as the understanding of a flat earth.

The third belief is that the earth is a hollow sphere. As I put common sense and scripture to show how the earth was created, I find this makes much more sense.

Let me explain!

I totally believe the earth is hollow just as past scientists like the mathematician Edward Halley taught. There is an inner crust and an outer crust, and the overall thickness from the inner surface to our surface out here is about 800 miles thick. The lava and oil and gas and water chambers exist between and close to the 2 crusts. The lava is about 3 to 400 miles below the surface of each crust, while all of the oil, gas and water are above this fiery level in chambers separated by rock formations.

At the very centre of the earth is a star that is about 500 miles in diameter. This star shines down and gives light to the inside of the hollow earth. This star looks much like the sun shining down on the surface out here.

Imagining this, does the earth not look like an egg? More on this later.

The inside world is not much different than our world out here and no wonder as the same laws of science rule inside. There are rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, animals of all kinds and people just as we have out here. The one difference between the inner world and our world is that the star does not radiate ultraviolet rays, and this results in a paradise where the life and death cycle have less power. It is a literal utopia. Death may only takes place by accident or by force.

According to scripture there is a king who rules inside. This king once lived out here on the surface but went inside somehow about 2000 years ago. How can I say this for certainty? Because it is revealed in the Christian bible. In Revelation 9 we are told that the king will ascend from the pit and attempt a takeover of the outside world. It is possible that he is the wicked one from 2 Thessalonians 2

The bible is a collection of books that were written by many different authors but has one theme throughout. That is that a righteous king will one day rise up and rule this world with an iron rod. This king will take the sins of the people of this world on himself and die and be resurrected and eventually set up his kingdom after mankind is given a chance to prove they cannot do it without him.

Let’s get back to creation!

To understand the importance of understanding the earth is hollow, please read Isaiah 13:9-13; God will move the earth out of its place on the Day of the Lord because of the wickedness of man.

The earth's place is its orbit around the sun. The only way to move it is to hit it with an asteroid. This impact is mentioned in Joel 30, Math 15, Mark 13, Luke 21 and Revelation 8-9. Revelation 8 reveals that the earth will be spinning faster by 1/3 after the impact. The days will be 1/3 shorter as the day and night are diminished by 1/3. This is the effect of the sun, moon and stars being smitten by 1/3.

To understand the hollow earth better please look at "the expanding earth”. I placed a link at the bottom of this page. It was the crusts breaking up as a result of the flood and the spin of the earth that caused the earth to expand during that time. By spinning the earth faster by yet another third in Revelation 8, the earth will possibly expand again by possibly another third. This will open the holes at the north and south poles to allow the king and his locust, with face of a man and hair like a woman and teeth like lion’s teeth, to come out from inside. These only come out for the last 5 months before Christ comes according to Revelation 9.

Now please step back for a minute and picture the solar system.

The sun is at the centre and then the planets orbit around the sun, each in place balanced by their weight and gravity. But, between Mars and Jupiter there is an asteroid belt where a planet should be.

This is a planet that blew up leaving an array of rocks orbiting where the planet once was.

So, understand this then, in the natural the earth is actually an egg!

Inside, at the core, is a star waiting to be birthed. The planet itself must brake to pieces to allow this baby star to be released. There is enough lava, oil and natural gas between the crusts to accomplish this when the time is right. If allowed to continue on its natural path the earth would go through a cataclysmic shifting in the crusts that would release the lava into the chambers of gas and oil resulting in a chain reaction of explosions that would blow the planet to pieces and no flesh would survive.

However, Gods plan is to save the earth for mankind. This is one reason for the asteroid that is coming. It will impact and cause the crusts to leak lava and oil and gas to a point and then heal itself. The earth is here forever. Unless those days be shortened no flesh would survive.

But what will happen inside the hollow earth when this asteroid hits?

The star at the core is trapped at the centre and is pulled to the inside surface by the mass of the crust. The attraction is equal on all sides and that is what holds the star at the core. This is called an equilibrium. But when the earth is moved in any direction the star at the core loses its equilibrium and then it will crash inside. So instead of the planet being destroyed to release the star, the star at the core is destroyed. This will be the most disastrous event you could imagine. The reaction to this is described in Revelation 9. The pit will open, the smoke from the fire inside will rise out here blocking out the sun, and the king from inside will order his population, the locust, to mobilize and come out.

This king is mentioned in Revelation 9 and Revelation 17. He was, is not and yet is and will ascend from the pit and go into perdition. He is one of 7 kings. In about 87 AD John was told, “5 have fallen, one is and one is yet to come and the 8th is one of the seven, and will ascend from the pit and go into perdition. His name is Apollyon in Greek and Abaddon in Hebrew which means destroyer.

Now Satan is the god of this age, according to scripture. He is the destroyer. His whole purpose in the natural is to destroy. He is the father of lies and a murderer. He came to kill steal and destroy. His purpose in this is to hatch the egg by destroying the shell. He will continue to attempt this until he is removed. It is part of his DNA, so to speak.

Please read the bible and understand that Jesus' plan for you is to survive. You need his Holy Ghost to do this. The Father sent Jesus to take our sins on himself but that was just the beginning. He also sent Jesus’ Holy Ghost to create his people so that all who will accept him will have a place for eternity with him. It is imperative that you receive the Holy Ghost before He is taken back into heaven to Jesus. In this way you will escape the tribulations that are about to come upon the earth during the next few years. Without Jesus there would be no Holy Ghost and without the Holy Ghost there would be no future.

Now understand this. You do not have to understand the hollow earth to be saved. You only need to accept Jesus as Lord and repent of your sin. Understanding the Hollow earth only gives you a better understanding of what God is doing and why. Jesus was found worthy to open the seals in Rev 4. If he had not been found worthy to open the seals the earth would have continued in its path and eventually blown up.

However, Jesus IS found worthy and by opening the seals and revealing the trumpets of Rev he has changed the destiny of the planet earth and it will remain forever. It will go through a tremendous shifting, but it will survive. God is omni present. He exists in the past now, in the present now and in the future now. it is a done deal and cannot be changed.

Please understand that the governments of this age will try to stop the asteroid and are preparing to do this as we speak. They do not understand what God is doing, nor can they. They are bound by their fear and their pride believing that it is their destiny to stop the asteroid that, according to their understanding, would annihilate all life on the earth. They have believed the lie and make plans against God’s anointed just as it is written in Psalm 2.

In conclusion what is necessary is to Believe on Jesus and repent. Receive the Holy Ghost and escape those things that will come upon the children of disobedience.

Expanding earth video