AN OPEN LETTER TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's view of a cult.
Did NOT miss the very words of God, not his Son, in whom you deny his deity !

Matthew 24:

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, the shall DECEIVE the very elect.

2 Pet.2

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1John.4

Beloved, believe NOT every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.

Matt.7

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mark.13
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to SEDUCE, if it WERE POSSIBLE, even the elect.

Romans 16:18 -

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 -

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

Matthew 7:21 -

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

2 Timothy 4:3 -

For the time will come when they will not endure SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

I think I have a grasp on what God states in his word of what a false prophet is and how they lead ppl into a cult through false doctrine.

Therefore we are done !
I believe Jesus-John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ--Paul believed him-1 Cor 8:6--There is one God to all=the Father. How funny are they Lamb?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus-John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ--Paul believed him-1 Cor 8:6--There is one God to all=the Father. How funny are they Lamb?
As I said before WE ARE
DONE !

So plz refrain from quoting me or using my Avatar name in any of your postings!
You are on your own in the error of your false doctrines.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said before WE ARE
DONE !

So plz refrain from quoting me or using my Avatar name in any of your postings!
You are on your own in the error of your false doctrines.
A house divided will not stand--think about that. God has 1 truth, not hundreds of different ones. Catholicism caused all the confusion, no trinity religion fixed it because they use her error filled translating with Gods name removed against his will. These are facts.

• Angry
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A house divided will not stand--think about that. God has 1 truth, not hundreds of different ones. Catholicism caused all the confusion, no trinity religion fixed it because they use her error filled translating with Gods name removed against his will. These are facts.
Okaaaaaaay.
On ignore you will go.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God's view of a cult.
Did NOT miss the very words of God, not his Son, in whom you deny his deity !

Matthew 24:

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, the shall DECEIVE the very elect.

2 Pet.2

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1John.4

Beloved, believe NOT every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.

Matt.7

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mark.13
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to SEDUCE, if it WERE POSSIBLE, even the elect.

Romans 16:18 -

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 -

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

Matthew 7:21 -

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

2 Timothy 4:3 -

For the time will come when they will not endure SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
What if all those scriptures pertain to a time just after the death of the apostles, when there was no restraint against the tide of “weed” like growth in “the church”.....can you identify “the church” that was founded by Jesus and his apostles today? Can you pick a church that Jesus would accept as his own? Can they all be right? Could they all be wrong? The truth is certainly not what the majority are supporting, because it is “few” who are going to be found on “the road to life”....a “cramped and narrow” way, that does not allow comfortable old lies to be taught as God’s truth. (Matt 7:13-14)

What if all those scriptures you quoted pertain to the whole of Christendom? Would it be the first time that the devil has managed to corrupt the entire faith of those who thought they were worshipping the true God acceptably? He uses no new tactics....because the same ones work so well for him....he corrupts the leaders who in turn lead the people away from God whilst pretending to obey him. What if that corruption took place so long ago that the lies that have been taught as truth for centuries, mean that no one disputes them?

Look at the “fruits” Jesus said, and see for yourself what God sees.....could he ever be the author of such a divided and bickering mess? (1 Cor 1:10)
I think I have a grasp on what God states in his word of what a false prophet is and how they lead ppl into a cult through false doctrine.

Therefore we are done !
I don’t think you have as “good a grasp of what God states in his word”, as you think you do, because you can’t see how the errors in the scriptures you quote are misapplied by the whole of Christendom, who disagree about a lot of things, but are united in their acceptance of some very old errors......the Jews in Jesus’ day couldn’t see it either, and it led to them putting their own Messiah to death because he dared to contradict their leaders whom they trusted to teach them God’s word.....in their eyes Jesus was a heretic!...deserving of death! But whose doctrines were they teaching?

Are you making the same mistake? Was Jesus by today’s definition, the leader of a cult?

Please carefully consider what has been said to you as God will not correct us if we choose to believe what is not true....did Jesus support the popular lies, or did he teach an inconvenient truth? (Matt 15:7-9; Romans 10:2)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not belong to any organized church nor religion in Christendom.

Any are free at the moment to join or not join any organization or affiliation they choose. I choose NOT to subscribe to kingdom hall.

Furthermore your opinion on my grasp of anything is irrelevant as you are not nor will be the judge of my understanding, faith nor of my life.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @RR144 and fellow Christian Believers:
Before we pursue rebuke of JW based on points that are in error,
can we first focus on points we share in common, and pray in Jesus
in agreement for the rest of the conflicts to be corrected in Christ?

Where JW are teaching something valuable and helpful to Christians and others:

1. Teaching that the 6 DAYS of Creation represent STAGES or EPOCHS, instead of
limiting and defining the works of God the Creator of Life to "man's" terms of "earth days."

While God may indeed have created all things spontaneously within "6 earth days"
it makes more sense to leave this open for God's operations to transcend man's sense of time and space,
being infite and eternal while man is finite in perception and scope.

2. Warning and abstaining from influence by "occult or dark forces" (including
spiritism, sorcery, spells and curses, and demonic activity).

3. Believing in "Baptizing all Nations in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit."
(Where by John 10:29-30 we agree that both the Father is greater than all, including
greater than the Son, while Jesus the Son and the Father are ONE. Both are true
at the same time, and both Christians and JW can agree on this Scriptures.)

If we can start with uniting on these three areas, and correcting as much as possible
from there, we can invite the governance and guidance of God through Jesus
to address and correct all the other areas of conflict and error to follow from there.

"Wherever 2 or 3 gather and agree" in prayer in Christ Jesus Authority,
this opens the door to receive and establish God's will and truth that
sets us free from oppression, strife and ignorance, sin and suffering from it.

In Jesus name, I join in support of forgiveness and correction in
Christ Jesus, that we may follow and fulfill:
Matthew 6:14-15
Matthew 5:44
James 5:16
Matthew 18:15-20*

and the Scriptures to remove the beams (or biases) from our own eyes
that we may better help our neighbor remove theirs.

May God richly bless and uplift you all this New Year, multiplying the gifts
and rewards of the spirit in abundance, and empty cups of past problems
that these may be filled to overflowing with blessings of our future
as children in the Kingdom of God reconciled in Christ Jesus.

Thank you and Amen!

* As for rebukes between JW and Christians, since JW believer only their members are true Witnesses,
not Christians they consider false, I offer that we go to the JW elders with these three points of
AGREEMENT and ask to resolve these first, make sure we agree we are on the same page as much
as possible. After that, we can proceed to address areas of disagreement I believe will clear up the rest:

A. disagreeing on what practices of spiritual healing and deliverance
are "demonic or spiritism" and what is natural medical therapy that even secular science can establish
as the way the mind/body operate naturally.

B. issues with "God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" being taught
in "other terms" such as "Trinity" or "Active Force" that are not literally in the Bible either
but are Explanations or Descriptions of how God relates to man as mind, body and spirit in the image of God.

C. Using medical science and proof that "occult or dark energy" practices are harmful and dangerous
to human mental and physical health, so we can unite in public education to stop criminal abuse
and addiction caused by these energies infecting and oppressing people.

We may not agree yet on spiritual healing and deliverance prayers,
but if science can prove that FORGIVENESS correlates with healing,
and the effects on physical, mental and criminal illness are PROPORTIONAL
to the degrees of FORGIVENESS that people are able to achieve and receive,
then we can use this scientific research and proof not only to reconcile between
Christians and JW but also help Nontheists and Atheists who question the
teaching that Christ Jesus Authority is the only way to overcome the most
severe conditions of sickness, including dangerous and deadly predatory criminal
disorders. God gave us secular science for good reason, to help us understand
our world and appreciate the laws of nature. Why can't we unite between Christians,
JW and also Atheists to use medical science to prove that the process of
Deliverance based on forgiveness can break through generational patterns
and help people with recovery and cure from mental, physical and social ills?

Thank you and I join you in prayer for unity this year
to receive and fulfill the governance of Jesus as
God's divine, perfect Authority of Justice universally
over all laws and lords under His dominion.

Colossians 1:16

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not belong to any organized church nor religion in Christendom.
There is the first challenge....no one can be a “Christian” in isolation from others, without a brotherhood who all agree and teach the same truth. (1 Cor 1:10)
We are not to forsake “gathering together” with fellow Christians “to incite to love and fine works”. (Heb 10:24-25) If you do not belong to any organised church or religion in Christendom.....then are you your own church? The word “church” is a congregation of believers...so with whom do you worship?

Please tell me when God didn’t have his worshippers “organized” so as to render acceptable worship to the Father? Humans need organising because otherwise nothing takes place with any order......all creation testifies to the God of order.
Just because “organized” religion fails to attain agreement, and worships the wrong god, doesn’t mean that God fails to organize his true worshippers.....sectarianism is a divider of people, whereas God’s spirit unites them. Love and unity identifies the true Christians, not just locally but globally. (Acts 10:34-35)
Any are free at the moment to join or not join any organization or affiliation they choose. I choose NOT to subscribe to kingdom hall.
We don’t “subscribe to Kingdom Hall” either....whatever that means in your mind....our Kingdom Halls are simply the buildings where we meet for Bible instruction and worship. We don’t call them “churches” because we do not want to be affiliated with Christendom in any way. We hold no beliefs in common with any “branch” or denomination, and we teach one truth, accepted by all......we worship one God, not three ......and we take one message out to the people as Jesus instructed. (Matt 28:19-20; Matt 24:14) This work is not undertaken by Christendom at all....they have no single, united message to tell anyone. (2 Tim 4:1-5)

Furthermore your opinion on my grasp of anything is irrelevant as you are not nor will be the judge of my understanding, faith nor of my life.
My opinion of your grasp of scripture is based on understanding fully what the scriptures you quoted actually mean......your use of them to support a universally accepted but false doctrine, makes you part of Christendom, whether you acknowledge it or not. You worship the same “god” that they do, regardless of whether you do so in isolation or in company.

Your insistence on the “deity of Christ” fails to acknowledge that Christ himself never claimed such.
The word in Greek is “theos” but it does not simply mean “God” (capital “G”) it has a range of meanings and being “divine” or being given “divine authority” is also included in its definition, so a black and white stance on this issue is showing a complete lack of understanding as to what the original writers said, and how the original hearers heard the Christian message.

We will all stand before the same judge and those accepted by him will all believe one truth.....because there are not many versions of truth...there is just one, as there is just “one God”......so my plea to you is...recognise that you cannot be a Christian without being in fellowship with those who believe as you do. which means that you cannot be a church of one, deciding for yourself what is truth. Your heart will “know the truth” and that truth “will set you free” in ways you could never imagine.

Put yourself back in the first century and ask what side of that religious fence you would have sat on in deciding if Jesus was just another “cult” leader? There were many false Christs back then because the Jews knew from Daniel’s prophesy that he was due at that time.

He is due again now...at any time, he will manifest as judge and then “the end” will come. The “sheep” will be rewarded for faith despite severe opposition, and the “goats” as those who couldn’t be told, will suffer the complete rejection that Jesus foretold in Matt 7:21-23. Since there are only two categories of people at this “time of the end”....we are all in either one or the other.....which, is for Jesus to decide.

I sincerely wish you well....as we all have hard choices to make at this crucial time in history.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that old KJV again, misinterpreted and misapplied….the only “Christianity” that people today have ever known, was never the one taught by Christ and his apostles. The “weeds” of counterfeit “Christianity“ were sown many centuries ago….not recently.

Were you even aware that Jesus and his apostles foretold that an apostasy would take place in Christianity just as it did in Judaism?….and by the same enemy who corrupted the leaders of God’s people, before Christ even came to earth as a human?

All of the scriptures you posted were corrupted by biased translation and doctrinal manipulation created by a devil inspired “church” who, like Israel, have a very sordid history.

When Jesus comes to judge mankind, he will reject “many” who thought that their worship was acceptable to the one they called their “Lord”….only to find that he orders them to get away from him as those he “never knew” calling them “workers of lawlessness”.…..(Matt 7:21-23) NEVER means “not ever”……and whose laws have they broken? Christ has never set foot in Christendom.….because none of her doctrines originate from the Bible. Every scripture you posted is corrupted by a doctrine that didn’t even exist until it was officially adopted by the RCC in the fourth century…..that’s how long the “weeds” have been in existence. (Matt 13: 24-30; 36-42)

The doctrine you hold to be a foundational belief (among many others) was never true in the first place….it is actually a breach of the First Commandment to put another god in the Father’s place…that’s the law that is broken by those who accept it as truth.
Why do JW's constantly try to rewrite the Christian Bible just like Satan?