And just when you thought they couldn't get any loonier...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So...not only is the Communist Chinese government lying to us, it appears that our own (U.S.) government is lying to us!
Exactly. The US government had been warned about the risks of coronavirus at least two years ago. And the nefarious and fraudulent actions of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci have been known for some time also.

As far back as 2014 Bill Gates was in the hot seat in India.
India Holds Bill Gates Accountable For His Vaccine Crimes
Your Child. Your Choice.
The lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court stated: "BMGF, PATH and WHO were criminally negligent trialling the vaccines on a vulnerable, uneducated and under-informed population school administrators, students and their parents who were not provided informed consent or advised of potential adverse effects or required to be monitored post-vaccination.” [Note: BMGF = Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and PATH = Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, also connected to Gates and his billions]

Then the government of India cut off the Gates Foundation back in 2017 for a conflict of interest for influencing their vaccination strategy:
"Concerns raised by members of the steering group of the National Health Mission and the Sangh-affiliated outfit centred around “conflict of interest issues” in the NTAGI-Gates Foundation relationship." (Economic Times, Feb 9, 2017)

At the very least Gates, Fauci and Birx should have been charged with a criminal conspiracy (and some have actually stated this recently). Those wild projections from IHME (The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) funded by Gates, which Fauci & Brix used for fear-mongering about over 2 million deaths in the USA, should also be traced back to Bill Gates, who pays their wages and expects them to promote his agenda.

Yet not one person within the Trump administration brought all this to the attention of the President, who should have conducted a thorough investigation into the whole matter before designing his response to the pandemic. It seems that Trump has been thoroughly bamboozled, and even after people called for the firing of Fauci, he has not fired him.

Reactions: APAK

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither God, nor Scripture, ever, not once, says to put trust in men/ government/ doctors/ pharmakeia/ soldiers/ tanks/ horses, or drugs.

So...not only is the Communist Chinese government lying to us, it appears that our own (U.S.) government is lying to us! It wouldn't be the first time. I can tell you one thing for sure. I don't like to be lied to (even if it's for my own good, lol).

This shows us that it doesn't pay to put our trust in governments (i.e. people). God alone is worthy of our complete trust!!!

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you choosing then to be or to like loonier, over truth ?

Not to confront necessary things in truth?

My friend there are many ways to carry on a conversation.
Even "CONFRONTING " someone can be done in love and truth,
but in your misunderstanding of that, you have trashed and traded the truth for a lie
by justifying your understanding of love as attacking people instead of giving them
words of kindness and love that they may listen to.

You and others have seen so much VERBAL ABUSE here that you think it's Godly, if
you think about it all, and acceptable to be hateful and mean and to tear into the "SPIRITUAL FLESH"
of believers here, and then when someone says something like I just did here you attack me to and
accuse me of all kinds of falsehoods to get the attention off yourself - COWARDS!!

Why don't ALL of you HATEFUL ATTACKERS STEP UP AND "REPENT" and ask God for forgiveness
so you have a place in His Kingdom.

Your ugly sinfulness is a blight on anyone who is truly living for Christ in a LOVING, KIND and GENTLE and comforting JOY IN CHRIST.

ALL OF YOU who fight and attack each other are an ABOMINATION TO GOD AND I'm ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU.
your a disgrace to the Christian faith and a disgrace to our God.

If you don't like being talked to like LITTLE HATEFUL children, then stop acting like them.
You act like a bunch of 10 year olds.

My name is OLIGOS
and I can't believe I had to say any of that to any Christian.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Open Rebuke is better than hidden (quiet, accepting of evil) love", so you lose. Sadly.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Open Rebuke is better than hidden (quiet, accepting of evil) love", so you lose. Sadly.

Ya see ...nothing but hateful competition.

What does this place have to do with winning or losing between us.

I have the most loving kind friends and Christian brothers and sisters and Christian neighbors who "TRUELY LOVE.

I am a man truly blessed by them and PRAISE GOD for the joy and happiness they give me and I do my best to return.

You should be ashamed !!!!
I'm so thankful my 5 children love and respect me.

None of us agree on everything, but we let love "define" who we are to one another in Christ and it's fabulous.

It's such a stark contrast to here - breaks my heart for the majority of you,
but then again that is the way God said it would be, but it's just so hard to see it come true.

This is truly a sad place and most are blind to see it.

I'm a 77 year old servant of God and His children for over 40 years and you talk to me like you do with no respect.

I'm so grateful that my 5 children love and respect me, and love those around them with kindness and Godly respect for all - PRAISE GOD>

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART IV

THE CORONOVIRUS CONSPIRACY
Finally the public is waking up to the shenanigans of Bill Gates and his foundation.

WHITE HOUSE PETITION PASSES 100K SIGNATURE THRESHOLD TO HAVE BILL & MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION INVESTIGATED FOR CONNECTIONS TO WUHAN OUTBREAK

Public concerned about Gates’ depopulation agenda, vaccine and virus patents, and microchip ID scheme

A White House petition calling for the investigation of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has amassed nearly 300,000 signatures, triple the threshold that requires an official government response.

The petition that began last week, called “We Call For Investigations Into The ‘Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’ For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity” reads as follows:

upload_2020-4-19_17-30-40.png

As we look at events surrounding the “COVID-19 pandemic,” various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is “Event 201,” the other is the “Military World Games,” held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in “reducing population growth” by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.

Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.

Additionally, a separate petition rejecting the use of Bill Gates’ planned mass vaccinations and microchip ID technology has also accrued over 38,000 signatures in a week.

“ID2020 is a plan put in place by bill gates to impose mass public vaccination and show ‘vaccine status’ through a microchip or ‘ID’ injected under the skin,” the petition reads.

“This is the mark of the beast the bible has warned us about, folks.”
[Note: not exactly, but you can't blame people for confusing Gates with the Antichrist]

The minimum requirement for an official White House response to “We The People” petitions is 100,000 signatures, meaning the Trump administration must address the public’s concerns about Bill Gates and his connections to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.

White House Petition Passes 100K Signature Threshold To Have Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Investigated For Connections To Wuhan Outbreak

And yet we will have people like Yehren, CNN, the Hollywood celebrities, all the Mainstream Media Networks, crying out to NOT have WHO, CDC, NIH, IHME, Gates, Fauci, Birx etc, investigated. They would rather see America destroyed.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yehren said:
(cue in theme from twilight zone)
Just answer the question...unless you're scared.

Stranger

You do understand that vaccines don't involve solid-state electronics, right?

You have nothing to be scared about. There's no such thing as a vaccine chip. And chips are a really bad way of tracking people (which is why China isn't interested. Chips are too easy to inactivate/remove or even hack to provide false information.

And they can't be used as vaccine. That's just crazy. And relax. Being scared of a boogeyman blinds you to real dangers.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Stranger is not crazy mate. You are forgetting bio-nanotechnology. Those tiny computer chips that go into your the blood stream mixed in with a dye and vaccine matter. It has been tested and works on people and animals. They are VERY difficult to deactivate and next to impossible to remove without cutting an artery or causing a permanent rash and scar. They, these chips, can be mixed with a dye to form a tattoo just under the surface of the skin...

And then there is the more noted technology..called the Quantum dot tattoo to hold vaccine data and much more... .I would do more research and less time defending your 'stuck in the mud' ignorant mind.....and of course running with the foxes...

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really believe that DNA has no scientific basis?
Did I say that ?
But what , instead, does God's Word say about man's wisdom (the best of mankind's wisdom or knowledge)?

hint: it leads away from worshiping God the One Holy Perfect Creator
and it leads TO worshiping or serving the creation - i.e. idolatry, and worse,
thus God calls man's wisdom (the best of it) foolishness....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet we will have people like Yehren, CNN, the Hollywood celebrities, all the Mainstream Media Networks, crying out to NOT have WHO, CDC, NIH, IHME, Gates, Fauci, Birx etc, investigated. They would rather see America destroyed.

It won't matter. Remember the "investigation" of Hillary Clinton? After blowing tens of millions of our tax dollars on another goofy snipe hunt, the final conclusion was so embarrassing for the republicans that chairman Trey Gowdy refused to even say what it was, muttering "read the report."

The problem for you guys is, there has to be something there to investigate. So long as we have a free media, with every sort of viewpoint readily available on the net, you're spitting into the wind.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not a doggie person although I like animals of most kinds.

Bassets have very sweet dispositions, but they are the most stubborn dogs you can imagine. If they pick up an interesting scent they'd like to track, you can forget about anything else. If they want a certain toy, they'll take down a gate to get it. Sweet and stubborn.

Reactions: marksman

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Stranger is not crazy mate.

Might be trolling. But he sounds scared. When people get scared, they aren't always thinking clearly. Which would explain his issues.

You are forgetting bio-nanotechnology. Those tiny computer chips that go into your the blood stream mixed in with a dye and vaccine matter.

They aren't "computer chips." Here's some examples of nanotechnology being investigated for vaccine use:

1-s2.0-S181808761400035X-gr1.jpg

Fig. 1. Structure of nanocarriers for vaccine antigen delivery. (A) Liposomes, (B) emulsions, (C) polymeric nanoparticles, and (D) graphene oxide nanosheets.

None of these have the possibility of doing anything his imagination is scaring him about. Sometimes, it's a good idea to learn a little about the issue before you tell other people about it. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.

I would do more research and less time defending your 'stuck in the mud' ignorant mind....

See above. It would have been a lot better if you had done that before this post.

and of course running with the foxes...

Actually, I run with the bassets. Or in one case, with a basset/beagle. We track foxes. This discussion didn't turn out the way you hoped, mostly because you had no idea of what any of it meant. Learn from this.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might be trolling. But he sounds scared. When people get scared, they aren't always thinking clearly. Which would explain his issues.

They aren't "computer chips." Here's some examples of nanotechnology being investigated for vaccine use:

Fig. 1. Structure of nanocarriers for vaccine antigen delivery. (A) Liposomes, (B) emulsions, (C) polymeric nanoparticles, and (D) graphene oxide nanosheets.

None of these have the possibility of doing anything his imagination is scaring him about. Sometimes, it's a good idea to learn a little about the issue before you tell other people about it. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.

See above. It would have been a lot better if you had done that before this post.

Actually, I run with the bassets. Or in one case, with a basset/beagle. We track foxes. This discussion didn't turn out the way you hoped, mostly because you had no idea of what any of it meant. Learn from this.

Stop it already. Just admit it that you do not know what bio-nano chip technology really means....you have responded with a type of nanotechnology that is purely for nano vaccinations... This is becoming a well-understood technology. What I have introduced to you is more that this, more exotic and more powerful and yes, it is AI and computer based chip technology -metallic and/or cellular protoplasmic growths - man-made cell structures.

Let me explain it to you a bit...

First you show me 'nanotechnology' used exclusively via vaccine use -nano carries and the like used to experiment with nano insertions in an attempt to cure internal body ailments and disorders. Your 'nano' response does not have a computer based brain or metallic/cell elements in it. Mine does and can INCLUDE yours or that 'nanotechnology' exclusively foe vaccines. Reread what I said to you again. They are REAL nano microchips mate.

Some basis knowledge as a starter 101 for you.

1. A bio- nanochip is an IC and has lots of processing power, works faster than your laptop or smart phone for processing, works on low power, can use your body temperature and sunlight like a solar cell(s) for power and has very short transit time and delays in interrupts and transfer of tasks.....meaning a very very faster nano-computer....and a bio-nanochip (BNC) CAN use or integrate into YOUR nano chemical vaccine technology you responded with....

2. These NCs can also act be assigned as sentinels, guards or sensors to go deeper into various place of the body...say to detect deformities or malignancies say in the heart or liver etc. That may sense changes in the heart that might represent an oncoming heart attack. In the brain, to turn on or off areas of the brain or manipulate it in some way. And these sensors constantly report back say to the 'nerve' center say underneath the surface of your wrist that can be read/ interface/ get plugged into/ by a smart phone, a wireless router, or any smart receiver or device that travels into and from external networks...the data is transferred in a myriad number of ways and one would never know any of these transactions and pulse data transfers...seamless, interoperable and transparent to the host -you.

The nano-technology that is purely chemical and biologic that uses and sends nano-carriers via a vaccine to say treat a heart condition, is not computer intelligent or even AI that can work with external out of the body technologies without the use of what I call bio-nano-chip-technology .
Your nano vaccine can be just as destructive to the body as my bio-nano-chip technology that is computer based and can deliver DNA altering vaccines into the body. These nano-vaccines can alter the actual DNA of a person in an attempt to fix another DNA defect that say causes obesity or kidney disease. Called unintended consequences....the DNA vaccine nano technology is also something folks should be wary.

Bless you,

APAK

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stop it already.

Sorry, facts matter, and that's what we're going to be talking about.

Just admit it that you do not know what bio-nano chip technology really means....you have responded with a type of nanotechnology that is purely for nano vaccinations...

Wasn't what they told you it was. But if you think someone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood vessels, now's the time to show us. What do you have?

Let me explain it to you a bit...

I get what you believe. What you seem remarkably shy about, is supporting it with some evidence.

First you show me 'nanotechnology' used exclusively via vaccine use -nano carries and the like used to experiment with nano insertions in an attempt to cure internal body ailments and disorders. Your 'nano' response does not have a computer based brain or metallic/cell elements in it.

My point. Now show us some evidence that anyone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood streams. What do you have?

They are REAL nano microchips mate.

Show us some evidence for that. What do you have?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, he was in sighting violence and encouraging ‘ his followers ‘ to burn the 5g masts - he believe all kinds of weird things, like the queen is really a lizard, and that there is a base on the moon endeavouring to control things..........he use to be a very sane person !
Rita
@Rita: He used to be on TV a lot, years ago, but lately he seems to have gotten a weird view of the world...

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yehren said:
(cue in theme from twilight zone)

You have nothing to be scared about. There's no such thing as a vaccine chip. And chips are a really bad way of tracking people (which is why China isn't interested. Chips are too easy to inactivate/remove or even hack to provide false information.

And they can't be used as vaccine. That's just crazy. And relax. Being scared of a boogeyman blinds you to real dangers.

I'm not scared. I answered the question in post #(90). I see you, however, can't answer it. That is revealing.

Stranger