And just when you thought they couldn't get any loonier...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There's a lot more that that recognition technology mat

You are making the same point I made.

That fuzzing about conspiracies and world government is pointless panic making.

Far better to seek to strengthen Christians in their faith to prepare them for what ever the future holds.
If it is a good future, then to have made them into better Christians.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They aren't "computer chips." Here's some examples of nanotechnology being investigated for vaccine use:

1-s2.0-S181808761400035X-gr1.jpg

Fig. 1. Structure of nanocarriers for vaccine antigen delivery. (A) Liposomes, (B) emulsions, (C) polymeric nanoparticles, and (D) graphene oxide nanosheets.

None of these have the possibility of doing anything his imagination is scaring him about. Sometimes, it's a good idea to learn a little about the issue before you tell other people about it. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.

Sorry, facts matter, and that's what we're going to be talking about.

Wasn't what they told you it was. But if you think someone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood vessels, now's the time to show us. What do you have?

I get what you believe. What you seem remarkably shy about, is supporting it with some evidence.

My point. Now show us some evidence that anyone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood streams. What do you have?

Show us some evidence for that. What do you have?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not scared.

I read your denial, but your paranoid fantasy of a vaccine in a chip is much more persuasive than the denial. You don't need to be scared. There is no such thing, and there won't be in the foreseeable future. Do you know from where the "chip implant" story came?

Tim McViegh, the guy who blew up a building in Oklahoma City. He had this fantasy that the government had implanted a chip in him somehow and was monitoring his movements. It was a huge thing with the "white identity" movement for a long time. Something about pandemics seems to bring the roaches out of the woodwork; don't know why, but it does.

I answered the question in post #(90). I see you, however, can't answer it.

I wouldn't do it for the same reason I wouldn't obey the government if they ordered me to keep a dragon in my backyard. Even if it wasn't a paranoid fantasy, I wouldn't do it.

More to the point the government wouldn't do it. Even if they were inclined to keep track of me, there are cheaper, more effective, and less hackable ways to do that.

That is revealing.

Yep.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They aren't "computer chips." Here's some examples of nanotechnology being investigated for vaccine use:

1-s2.0-S181808761400035X-gr1.jpg

Fig. 1. Structure of nanocarriers for vaccine antigen delivery. (A) Liposomes, (B) emulsions, (C) polymeric nanoparticles, and (D) graphene oxide nanosheets.

None of these have the possibility of doing anything his imagination is scaring him about. Sometimes, it's a good idea to learn a little about the issue before you tell other people about it. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.

Sorry, facts matter, and that's what we're going to be talking about.

Wasn't what they told you it was. But if you think someone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood vessels, now's the time to show us. What do you have?

I get what you believe. What you seem remarkably shy about, is supporting it with some evidence.

My point. Now show us some evidence that anyone is injecting "computer chips" into people's blood streams. What do you have?

Show us some evidence for that. What do you have?

Are you blind mate? Get off your nano vaccine kick with your pictures....That is NOT my subject...I know about what you have already presented twice now so get over it..mine was about nano bio CHIPS for the 3rd time now....I guess you just do not want to believe this technology exists today then..oh well to each is own as they say

Do you understand what I have just written? comprendene?, percebe?, comprendes tu?, понима́ешь? Czy rozumiesz? is there another language that will make you feel more comfortable for understanding?

Finished with this subject..for now anyway

Great Day!

APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Billionaire Bill Gates and his wife Melinda have committed $100 million of their own money to fight the coronavirus pandemic. In return, a fevered segment of the pro-Trump internet is convinced the couple wants to kill off a good portion of humanity, then install mark-of-the-beast style tracking chips in whoever survives.

On Wednesday, pro-Trump personalities and regular Trump White House guests “Diamond and Silk” became the latest to push conspiracy theories about Gates, tweeting that the Microsoft founder was operating on a secretive “agenda” to “rule the world with vaccines” and vowing not to take any coronavirus vaccine that Gates was involved with.

“You're not going to make black people the guinea pigs for this here right here,” Lynnette “Diamond” Hardaway said in a video.

“We're not going to be your experiment or your project,” Rochelle “Silk” Richardson added.

Diamond and Silk, who have visited the White House on several occasions, been featured as campaign surrogates and been boosted by Trump, aren’t alone. Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson claimed last week that Gates wants to use “vaccines to track people,” while Fox News host Laura Ingraham—who has met with Trump to discuss the coronavirus—tweeted that Gates and other “globalists” want to use the crisis to track people. Gates’s name appeared on protest signs meant to criticize Ohio’s social distancing order, while former Trump adviser Roger Stone accused Gates of wanting to “microchip” people.

Trumpists Believe Bill Gates Is Using Coronavirus to Implant Brain Chips

3666 reactions, someone better hurry up and make a 3667 on that yahoo site. o_O

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't believe this conspiracy theory, there are too many circulating the internet at the moment, even the 5G one has gone too far.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genetic Engineering....7 Diseases CRISPR Technology Could Cure
What could be considered as well is genetic engineering or modification....they have even discovered a way to stop aging.
And designer babies which has been outlawed so far in 40 countries.
Could a mark as such genetically alter your mind?
Science says they can alter brain receptors and brain diseases and even alzheimers.

Reactions: APAK

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are fast moving toward the time when you can pretty much design the sort of person you'd like to have.

O brave new world, That has such people in it!
The Tempest

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe this conspiracy theory, there are too many circulating the internet at the moment, even the 5G one has gone too far.
Josho, do you mean by this, that partly just because there are so many theories, you don't believe this one or more of them ? What theories are true then ? Which ones were tested to see if they were true or not ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you blind mate?

Just a little more familiar with the technology than you are.

Get off your nano vaccine kick with your pictures....

That's what he was going on about. So I figured it wouldn't hurt for him to find out what it really means.

That is NOT my subject...

Probably not the best thing on which to offer an opinion, then.

I know about what you have already presented twice now so get over it..mine was about nano bio CHIPS for the 3rd time now...

I'm thinking they aren't what you think they are. Have you ever seen the needle they use to insert them? Scary. And the reason authoritarian states have shown little interest in them, is because they don't work so well, can easily be removed/inactivated or hacked, and are both more intrusive and less effective than other things like cameras and facial recognition technology.

I guess you just do not want to believe this technology exists today then..oh well to each is own as they say

Evidence would be a good first step for you. Show us what you have.

Do you understand what I have just written? comprendene?, percebe?, comprendes tu?, понима́ешь? Czy rozumiesz? is there another language that will make you feel more comfortable for understanding?

Ich würde gerne Beweise sehen. Verstehen Sie?

Velim videre quod aliqua. Cogitesne?

Ni mére ana cen mana na anwa. Care tye han?

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a little more familiar with the technology than you are.

That's what he was going on about. So I figured it wouldn't hurt for him to find out what it really means.

Probably not the best thing on which to offer an opinion, then.

I'm thinking they aren't what you think they are. Have you ever seen the needle they use to insert them? Scary. And the reason authoritarian states have shown little interest in them, is because they don't work so well, can easily be removed/inactivated or hacked, and are both more intrusive and less effective than other things like cameras and facial recognition technology.

Evidence would be a good first step for you. Show us what you have.

Ich würde gerne Beweise sehen. Verstehen Sie?

Velim videre quod aliqua. Cogitesne?
Are you guys speaking in tongues? Lol

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The thing that some have lost focus of....is...
This maybe 'their' plan....maybe they will get a long way with it...but have you all forgotten GOD? He is not just sitting twiddling His thumbs.

Believe it or not, God is the major player in all this, not them.
They are planning evil....but my bible tells me - GOD WINS!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 101G and Heart2Soul
R

Rita

The thing that some have lost focus of....is...
This maybe 'their' plan....maybe they will get a long way with it...but have you all forgotten GOD? He is not just sitting twiddling His thumbs.

Believe it or not, God is the major player in all this, not them.
They are planning evil....but my bible tells me - GOD WINS!!!!!!!!
That’s what the Lord has been reminding me off, but not just with regards to what ‘ their plan is ‘ but also with regards to what we all think ‘ their plan is ‘ .....as I have said before, Christians have been second guessing what is going on around them for so long- everyone seems to think ‘ they are the Experts’ with regards to all the conspiracies ect ect , but actually none of us are God ..........We are also told to ‘ follow the Lord ‘ each day ............ One thing I learned along time ago is to ask the Lord ‘okay you have my attention .....what do you want to say to me personally in all this..... it’s seems that many are so busy telling everyone else what they should be doing in all this , that they forget that they need to be seeking the Lord for themselves...
Rita

Last edited by a moderator:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just posted this on another thread,,,great read..don't have to be an engineer to understand it....

A new patent by Gates for 2020..for your peace, safety and security coming to your Country, State, District, County, town and hamlet.in a year, 2 or 3 years..how loving of him

Patent Title:
1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Title
(EN) CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
(FR) SYSTÈME DE CRYPTOMONNAIE UTILISANT DES DONNÉES D'ACTIVITÉ CORPORELLE

Publication NumberWO/2020/060606
Publication Date26.03.2020
International Application No.PCT/US2019/038084
International Filing Date20.06.2019

IPC
G06Q 20/06 2012.01
G06Q 20/32 2012.01
H04L 9/32 2006.01
G06Q 30/02 2012.01
G06N 3/08 2006.01
CPC
G06F 3/011
G06N 3/0454
G06N 3/0472
G06N 3/08
G06Q 20/18
G06Q 20/322

Applicants
  • MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC [US/US]; One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, US

Inventors
  • ABRAMSON, Dustin; US
  • FU, Derrick; US
  • JOHNSON, Joseph Edwin, JR.; US
Agents
  • MINHAS, Sandip S.; US
  • CHEN, Wei-Chen Nicholas; US
  • HINOJOSA, Brianna L.; US
  • HOLMES, Danielle J.; US
  • SWAIN, Cassandra T.; US
  • WONG, Thomas S.; US
  • CHOI, Daniel; US
  • HWANG, William C.; US
  • WIGHT, Stephen A.; US
  • CHATTERJEE, Aaron C.; US
  • JARDINE, John S.; US
  • GOLDSMITH, Micah P.; US
  • TRAN, Kimberly; US
  • PEREZ, Edgar; US

Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

(FR)
L'activité du corps humain associée à une tâche fournie à un utilisateur peut être utilisée dans un processus de minage d'un système de cryptomonnaie. Un serveur peut fournir une tâche à un dispositif d'un utilisateur qui est couplé de manière à communiquer avec le serveur. Un capteur couplé de manière à communiquer avec un dispositif de l'utilisateur ou compris dans ce dernier peut détecter l'activité corporelle de l'utilisateur. Des données d'activité corporelle peuvent être générées sur la base de l'activité corporelle détectée de l'utilisateur. Le système de cryptomonnaie de la présente invention couplé de manière à communiquer avec le dispositif de l'utilisateur peut vérifier si les données d'activité corporelle satisfont une ou plusieurs conditions définies par le système de cryptomonnaie, et attribuer une cryptomonnaie à l'utilisateur dont les données d'activité corporelle sont vérifiées.
Also published as
US16138518
Latest bibliographic data on file with the International Bureau
-------------------------------------

Go to .....WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

So can you guess what this is going to be used for? anyone.?....it should be obvious..do not comply with the correct body movements and activities, then no $$$ for you..it is patented with a general system diagram, leaving out the details deliberately so you might not know it uses bio-nano-technology chips...planted for the wrist

Blessing to all believers in Christ

Have a great day..APAK

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys have taken Satan's virtual reality and run with it like school children out flying kites. Satan sure has you busy playing with all his toys.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So can you guess what this is going to be used for? anyone.?....it should be obvious..do not comply with the correct body movements and activities, then no $$$ for you..

Do you know what a "cryptocurrency" is? That's the first hint for you. When national banks start using it, worry.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what a "cryptocurrency" is? That's the first hint for you. When national banks start using it, worry.

I just have to say this, you are a bloomin' idiot and it is well deserved....look at what you just wrote to me as if I wanted to know about cryptocurrency...delusional....why keep embarrassing yourself with stupid talk, about something I never wanted to know about or requested to know from you in the first place...great man, you know what cyptocurrency is all about, good for you, and so do I, to a degree...you missed the most OBVIOUS point once again.
Now go away like a good little boy and create an argument with someone else..you are a very annoying person that runs with the foxes as a well behaved troll..you are not worth writing to...any mental issues have we got?..

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Paranoia about cryptocurrency and government)

I just have to say this, you are a bloomin' idiot and it is well deserved...

Well, you know how dumb old barbarians can be... ;)

.look at what you just wrote to me as if I wanted to know about cryptocurrency

Yep. The essence of cryptocurrency is that it's not something the government imposes on us. Just the opposite. The notion that it's government attempting to remove our rights, is ...

...delusional....

Yep.

why keep embarrassing yourself with stupid talk, about something I never wanted to know about or requested to know from you in the first place...

Perhaps you didn't read your own link. Or maybe you didn't get what it was saying. One of those, I think.

great man, you know what cyptocurrency is all about, good for you, and so do I, to a degree...you missed the most OBVIOUS point once again.

I just pointed out the obvious to you. Maybe it would be good to read these things carefully before you post them.

Now go away like a good little boy

Don't get angry; get smart. Read it and think a little before you post it.

you are a very annoying person

Barbarians are notoriously annoying. So is reality. And you're exposed to both here.

that runs with the foxes

I'm more of a hound person, myself, although as an amateur ethologist, I definitely find them to be unique and interesting canids.

as a well behaved troll..you are not worth writing to...

If you're such a well-behaved troll, and I'm so annoying and not worth writing to, why are you writing to me?

any mental issues have we got?..

I doubt if you've actually got any mental issues in the clinical sense. You seem way to willing to believe stuff, even when you don't have any evidence for it. But that's not really a mental disorder. And it's curable. Just remember, when someone tells you something, check it out for yourself. Even if it's something you want to believe. Especially if it's something you want to believe.

Could save you a lot of frustration.