announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Well he did say himself that the message came from God I agree with you there are so many false prophets now... and we can never be to careful. But there are true prophets. I'm going to ask Kriss or Denver to thoroughly evaluate his message. I see no lie in his message, only truth. But the Devil is the greatest deciever. So Lets put it to the test, and if it passes we are blessed.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
To be honest I thought this was going to be another disguised or telling us lies,but for what I saw,it was truth. The only part that I have a question about is,"I am coming soon",Jesus will come back we know,but we don't know when many people have said he is coming in 2000,"they had visions,or God told them" Truth be told I don't believe anyone will know until it is happening until we see. I am not meaning to bash anything,I simply skeptic about this.For many false prophecy's have come into the world repeating the same part of your last message or similar as in 2012 or 2000 "I am coming". But your post was so full of wisdom,but as in Matthew,they look great and they come as a sheep but really wolves. Again i am not bashing it just a little skeptic,it is hard to believe. Personally I do not believe we should worry when the world will end,but worry about God,worship,love,and repent and just follow his path is what we should worry about.!-God bless Iam-

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Well its up to Kriss and Denver but my take is anytime someone starts with Thus saith or says the Lord they are speaking for God weather they say they are not. And i will admit there was no lie in it but the first sentence should have read this is what God ask me to say not Thus says the Lord in my book thats speaking for God...just my take Denver and Kriss may disagree..and besides any 9th grade English student could have come up with that....

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(Two;42414)
Well its up to Kriss and Denver but my take is anytime someone starts with Thus saith or says the Lord they are speaking for God weather they say they are not. And i will admit there was no lie in it but the first sentence should have read this is what God ask me to say not Thus says the Lord in my book thats speaking for God...just my take Denver and Kriss may disagree..and besides any 9th grade English student could have come up with that....
Off topic real quick. I am in 9th grade
smile.gif
What's that suppose to mean?Messin. But really the last part has made me skeptical " I am coming soon"And it is in no way up to Kriss and Denver,they are wise,and know the word of God. They have no more say if it is right than you do. Your opinion is just as important as theirs. (Not bashing you two)

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(Dukester;42417)
Off topic real quick. I am in 9th grade
smile.gif
What's that suppose to mean?Messin. But really the last part has made me skeptical " I am coming soon"
Jesus himself says that at the end of the New Testament. He/God ( or whoever made the message) never did put the exact date on it. I think its just giving us hope. Oh Geez I'm being pulled in I like the message. I mean I like the message!! I need to pray about this guys. Try to consult God for truth. oh I completley agree as a tenth grader I acknowledge that freshmen can't do anything benificial to society
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Guys this is nothing new its no revelation its common sense we are told that the famine for the End times is for the truth of Gods Word because someone puts it in modern language and packages it neatly doesnt mean anything speacial. He is just a guy that thinks he has a message its the same message we can get srtaight from the horses mouth that is God do not one of you know already everything he said its the same message we have been given sense Christ. Anyone of us could have written the same thing

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
No it is totally cool,I thought you all could tell by the way I type and say stuff. But I guess not.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(kriss;42422)
Guys this is nothing new its no revelation its common sense we are told that the famine for the End times is for the truth of Gods Word because someone puts it in modern language and packages it neatly doesnt mean anything speacial. He is just a guy that thinks he has a message its the same message we can get srtaight from the horses mouth that is God do not one of you know already everything he said its the same message we have been given sense Christ. Anyone of us could have written the same thing
Bingo Kriss exactly what I was trying to tell them.
I think its just giving us hope.
I only see what Kriss wrote and I believe shes right. Anyone can write a hope inspired speech, heck the President does it all the time. I got nothing agianst what was wrote its just that anytime some one leads off with Thus saith or Thus says the Lord that ain't prophecy or nothing else its made up and coming from them not G-d.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;42422)
See and that is what I have noticed,it is truth. I believe any of us can see the world is like this. The bible does give us the message,sure not in modern times as his. I do think it is a great message. But it is the SAME MESSAGE. Great post Kriss! Hmm I will be doing more research on his message.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(kriss;42422)
Great Point Kriss but God repeats again and again that there will be a savior in the old testament, you think the Jews had the message the tenth time around. But he kept saying it to strenthen and enforce the message. Kriss do you think the message is from God??? I'm totally confused here :eek:

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I do not believe this message is from God. Like two said a 9th grader in english could do it. I believe this man/women I do not know for sure.Is re-telling what the bible has told us.And fishing like you said,he kept repeating it for emphasis,emphasis is what gets people attentions,I am not completely denying this message. But it is just retold. and yes God did not give us a specific date to when he was coming. But this man/women coming to this forum may of been in hopes of a quick rep. I am not going to judge until I know more.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Well fellows and gals I am going to let it go as is cause my feathers tend to get ruffled when I read stuff like this so I am going to bow out so I don't say something insulting.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(Two;42432)
Well fellows and gals I am going to let it go as is cause my feathers tend to get ruffled when I read stuff like this so I am going to bow out so I don't say something insulting.
Sometimes that is exactly what needs to be said,I think we need to hear the truth!!! I think prophets need to be judged in everything they say,They take the risk of either it being a message from God,or a false prophet.I would really like to hear your complete and total view I am going to be with you I am thinking probably what you are.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Letsgofishing;42427)
Great Point Kriss but God repeats again and again that there will be a savior in the old testament, you think the Jews had the message the tenth time around. But he kept saying it to strenthen and enforce the message. Kriss do you think the message is from God??? I'm totally confused here :eek:
I dont think this person has any more special connection with God than all his children God can put a revelation in the hearts of anyone I think rather this guy was speaking from his heart but as I said any one of us could have written it to repeat Gods Words does not make any of us any more or less blessed than we already are.Do not we all quote God everyday it doesnt make us the creator of what we say We are just repeating what God has told us I see no difference here He is repeating the age old message with nothing new

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
Where did He say he was a prophet? What I see is truth. True, like kriss said anyone could have been used of God to deliever it. Why is everyone upset? Where is the harm in his words? I have set under a lot of preachers that said that God gave them a word. The Holy Spirit has convicted many on this forum and they have expressed it. Maybe they did not say Thus says the Lord...but when the Spirit presses something on your heart-what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.