announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think that fact he anounced it days ago he was going to make an anouncement was misleading to many I do not know if he thinks himself a prophet I think as setfree says this could have been delivered in any church on any day and we would have thought it uplifting and thankful to be remined of these things. It sounds much like a New believer to me that has just been awed by what we already know.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Iam;42398)
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I got a message from God which seemed to be talking to a community of people, and was directed by God to post it on this site.This is the message--------------------------------------------------------------------------Thus says the LordMy son has offered his light, but the world remains in Darkness. It continues to slip into unrighteoussness. Idolatry fills the streets, abominations are encouraged, A world meant for Peace has succumb to violence. My people are being persecuted all over the world, and the kings of the world make decisions through thier own feelings of revenge and hate rather than through Me. A country who was made in my name is now sacraficing thousands of children every day, While Ungodly wars are carried out. False Prophets and False Christs Distort my teachings, While religons who worship Idols try to destroy it. The world needs My Sons light , Yet my own flock is divided. Brother has turned against Brother, and sister has turned against sister. My son prayed that His flock may be one and yet you ignore his prayer and stay seperated. Haven't I said that I will sort out the Tares from the Wheat, and yet you divide yourself because of the Tares. If you were one your fruits would be more than the stars in sky, but every time all the light you produce is rivaled by the darkness of your division.
May I point something out here? first of all I am not attempting to in anyway discredit anyone but this should be a time of testing the spirit of the message and making sure it absolutely lines up with the Word. Iam says that God tells him He is coming soon, which I do not doubt...this being the case I think we need to remember the things that Christ said regarding the end days...Mat 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Mat 10:35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; Mat 10:36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household we are shown throughout scripture that the division must happen and that judgment first begins in the Church. But Christ did not say that there would be unity, even among the churches...this division began with the early church and will continue until the wheat and the tares have been completely separated. Does is displease God to see so much division, debate and strife among us? I have no doubt it does. But Christ has prophecied it would be.
You are against Divorce and yet you seperate yourself from your brothers and sisters. You pray that my church may be one, and than you say you are the only group that belongs to me. You cast out instead of forgive, You debate rather than understand, You divide rather than shine. You have disgraced my sons prayer and therefore disgraced my son.But If you turn back from your ways and put aside your differences and live as one church, you will shine brighter than the sun, and your fruits will outnumber the stars. and the world will recieve my light. Very few people will see this message but there will be a few who will see the message directed to this community who repent and make strides to live as one, and they will change my church. Remember, believe in me and You are my son, I am your rock of protection, and you shall not be afraid. Trust in me and I will deliver you from the Evil one. Trust in the Spirit for he will guide you. Pray for eachother, and with eachother, and I will be among you. Live your life according to my will and you will be my faithful servant. Remember to Knock when you wander off the path, and I will answer. Ask for my blessings and you will be blessed.And don't forget my sons last words in the Holy Scripture. " Surely i come quickly." Turn Back to me I am waiting To embrace you as one in my arms. I am coming soon
Again I am unable to call this messenger a prophet or even a false prophet...but I get the feeling that this message rings of the attempt at some kind of universal religion or unity that will not exist and that IS according to the Word....we as brothers and sisters ought to strive harder to be like minded in Christ...unfortunately there are too many that are professing a Christ that never was nor will ever be.....I must remain skeptical at this moment...for I don't fully believe we have heard a complete message from God but quite possibly a message from one who's soulish feelings are quite passionate for peace. The question is, what will the cost be? I must be a doubting Thomas at this time. Thank you for sharing the message with us Iam...God blessPS...please everyone walk cautiously in the judgement of these things and test the spirit not the person and always remember to speak respectfully to the person giving the message for we do not know when we may offend God (this is simply a reminder, and not addressed to anyone in particular)

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(setfree;42438)
Where did He say he was a prophet? What I see is truth. True, like kriss said anyone could have been used of God to deliever it. Why is everyone upset? Where is the harm in his words? I have set under a lot of preachers that said that God gave them a word. The Holy Spirit has convicted many on this forum and they have expressed it. Maybe they did not say Thus says the Lord...but when the Spirit presses something on your heart-what is that?
Alright I knew some one would drag me back into this. Having a spirit press on your heart is one thing but when you intentionally lead off by saying Thus says the Lord what does that tell you? I am not upset got no reason to be its not my neck on the chopping block. You ever notice that all these only tell you what the Bible has already foreseen? Its not new. Different twist on words here and there but not new. Yeah God gave preachers the word the Bible not to expound upon or add too God gave me the word too its called a KJV...I am not saying what he wrote is not good would most likely win a good essay contest.
May I point something out here? first of all I am not attempting to in anyway discredit anyone but this should be a time of testing the spirit of the message and making sure it absolutely lines up with the Word.
Jackie my dear friend indeed anyone can make it line up with the word if they know anything about the Bible at all....what I am saying is this that off sentence discredits the whole post my take.....

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Two;42442)
Alright I knew some one would drag me back into this. Having a spirit press on your heart is one thing but when you intentionally lead off by saying Thus says the Lord what does that tell you? I am not upset got no reason to be its not my neck on the chopping block. You ever notice that all these only tell you what the Bible has already foreseen? Its not new. Different twist on words here and there but not new. Yeah God gave preachers the word the Bible not to expound upon or add too God gave me the word too its called a KJV...I am not saying what he wrote is not good would most likely win a good essay contest.Jackie my dear friend indeed anyone can make it line up with the word if they know anything about the Bible at all....what I am saying is this that off sentence discredits the whole post my take.....
As I said my friend, it was not addressed to anyone in particular, it was simply a reminder to us all
smile.gif
.....I think my post makes pretty clear that I am fully aware of how folks can take feelings and use the word of God to speak a "prophetic" word. I just wanted to remind everyone to be kind, that's all Phillip...be blessed

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Very well said Jackie he has said nothing that isnt in scripture but we must always be on guard just because something sounds holy we must always examine the motive/purpose behind it. I of coure being privy to information you guys can not know that I Am has requested to me that his account be disabled tells me that he has no futher motive.As I said perhaps he thought we would be fooled into believing this a new revelation and we called it for what it was he wants to move on.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;42446)
Very well said Jackie he has said nothing that isnt in scripture but we must always be on guard just because something sounds holy we must always examine the motive/purpose behind it. I of coure being privy to information you guys can not know that I Am has requested to me that his account be disabled tells me that he has no futher motive.As I said perhaps he thought we would be fooled into believing this a new revelation and we called it for what it was he wants to move on.
Well I pray that the Lord take his passion for Him and uses it to further the Kingdom of God. I myself have had many feelings of just judgment on this world and could very well spout it, BUT I am fully aware that most of it comes from a place in me that is angry with people for what they do and not because God spoke it to me. as I said, I can't diss the guy but I can say that I believe his message contained word that is contrary to Christ's prophecies.blessings

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
I am not dissing him I got nothing agianst him I am sure he mean't well but take note of that first line in the post its a good bet when someone leads with that its coming from them not G-d....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I can not deny you right Jackie though it is a age old message prophecy does say that this will not happen I think deep down we all wish this message was true Now but God says it is not to be until his return those are the facts

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Don't it seem odd to anyone that he would post and run? If the message was that strong why not stick around to defend your position?

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Two,I would not go there yet he just posted today maybe he got off? Or maybe he did run. who knows,but lets wait

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Two;42449)
I am not dissing him I got nothing agianst him I am sure he mean't well but take note of that first line in the post its a good bet when someone leads with that its coming from them not G-d....
you're a good guy Phillip I don't think anyone thought you were dissing the guy
smile.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Two;42452)
Don't it seem odd to anyone that he would post and run? If the message was that strong why not stick around to defend your position?
I have yet to see anywhere in scripture where people who prophesied defended their positions...if one did stick around to defend it I would have even greater doubt about the validity of their message...just an opinion though...

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I am so sorry Two,I realize as I went back a page his account was disabled. and I would never of thought Two as dissing the man,but being worried testing the wolf maybe in disguised as a sheep
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Two;42452)
I was thinking the same thing. I saw how large this thread has gotten over some statement like that, and I thought to myself I wonder if this person is just sitting back, laughing and watching the fun?While I'm at it, Ill say this prayer:Oh Lord, use this mighty person to check your genealogy link at the bottom of my page. I would hate to have left out a name!
biggrin.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
I was thinking the same thing. I saw how large this thread has gotten over some statement like that, and I thought to myself I wonder if this person is just sitting back, laughing and watching the fun?
Good bet they are Tim............
Did He read the post other posted before he disabled?
Don't think so, most likely reading it now is my guess.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
He wanted his account to be disabled????? thats strange?? But I don't think that this is for a joke If he was sitting at home watching the fun wouldn't he have put a more controversial message up?? I mean heck look at his name, it would have been a heck of alot more fun for him to claim to be God. Thats just my uneducated opinon though I can think of a couple things 1. Imagine if he was known as a prophet by us. As you have said Kriss maybe he is a new believer who got this message, and when it comes down to it he doesn't know much, he's still learning. Therefore if we try to ask him for wisdom he wouldn't be able to give us the guidance. 2. Maybe he has trouble with pride, and wouldn't be able to show his face on this board without " Remember I got a message from God" syndrom. So maybe he's taking himself away so that God can be heard instead of him. 3. Or maybe he's sitting at the computer laughing his head off at a completley normal and uncontroversial message. but that doesn't make since.

Status
Not open for further replies.