Another flaw in the jws ransom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If Jesus was created being a spirit(angel) and Jehovah created more angels through him. Wouldn't that mean his angels are his sons and if jehovah could of made an spirit himself and that be his son couldn't of it been possible if he created another angel to send and die for us. I don't know how a JW could rebuttal this.

What i am getting at is an angel couldn't die for our sins also angels can sin but Jesus never sin why if he's an angel than he must of ignored to sin. Which mean he would have sin. A sinner can't die for sinners right?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the issue was that it would take giving a life of never sinning to fulfill the law and be qualified to become a sacrifice. You or I, theoretically, could have done it, according to the Bible, IF we could uphold that necessary standard. But, our own ancestors blew that when they helped sin come into the world, and into each of us. Thus, it fell to the only one still qualified.... GOD.

Reactions: Mister Michael