Answered Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had so many seemingly unanswerable questions that I had given my all to answer, with fasting, and I could never answer them, but as soon as I started bringing them to God, the answers started being dropped from heaven. So easy. Now I see that I don't have to struggle--it doesn't accomplish much, except to generate more and more questions.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace TO HELP in time of need.

Philippians 4:6-8
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let YOUR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,think on these things.

Praises be to God!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace TO HELP in time of need.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let YOUR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,think on these things.

Praises be to God!
Amen.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praises be to God!
:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: joy:joy:joy:joy:

:threadsneeker:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our dear sister marvelous now sleeps peacefully in the UK . Let all be in prayer for one another
and be reading the holy scriptures daily and stay refreshed by remembrance of those pure holy GOD INSPIRED reminders .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister Lamb has become an infrequent flyer in these " fluff" threads.
I have a minion agitator of satan's that yaps at any truth I speak !
Most of mine done gave up on me dear sister . They usually just let me type away now .
JUST keep on spreading the truth sister . THE TRUTH is for the lambs THEY WILL HEAR IT
while others will reject it . But the lambs march on sister . we march on in the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister Lamb has become an infrequent flyer in these " fluff" threads.
I have a minion agitator of satan's that yaps at any truth I speak !
Keep on dear sister . Folks will often put me on ignore . But whether they do or dont , the truth is gonna get said dear sister .
So march onwards in the trenches .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep on dear sister . Folks will often put me on ignore . But whether they do or dont , the truth is gonna get said dear sister .
So march onwards in the trenches .
I welcome this one to ignore me.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not gonna take away from GP's thread about things he did not post in OP.
Thx brother amigo for encouragement, ya know I love you!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our dear sister marvelous now sleeps peacefully in the UK . Let all be in prayer for one another
and be reading the holy scriptures daily and stay refreshed by remembrance of those pure holy GOD INSPIRED reminders .
Thank you brother @amigo de christo
I dozed and now it’s brother’s turn to doze peacefully in the Estados Unidos de América.
Let the Lord be praised. Another day closer to the coming of the Lord.

• Love

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you skip a meal? breakfast, lunch or dinner? Thanks.
1. The point was that it didn't get answers for me, so I recommend bringing your difficulties to God over fasting.
2. Nevertheless, fasting varies. You may skip a meal or two. You may fast for a day, or two days, or a week, or two weeks, or a month, or longer. Those are decisions that are personal, that are made in prayer.