Answered Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. The point was that it didn't get answers for me, so I recommend bringing your difficulties to God over fasting.
2. Nevertheless, fasting varies. You may skip a meal or two. You may fast for a day, or two days, or a week, or two weeks, or a month, or longer. Those are decisions that are personal, that are made in prayer.
I understand that you didn't get answers and that's why you fasted. Sorry, what I was asking was how did YOU fast? Did you skip a meal and if so, which one? I know you drank water. Can you explain how *you* fasted? Thanks a lot GracePeace.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that you didn't get answers and that's why you fasted. Sorry, what I was asking was how did YOU fast? Did you skip a meal and if so, which one? I know you drank water. Can you explain how *you* fasted? Thanks a lot GracePeace.
1. No, I said FASTING DID NOT YIELD RESULTS, BUT BRINGING MY DIFFICULTIES WITH SCRIPTURE AND MY Life TO GOD DID YIELD RESULTS, SO, BEFORE YOU RELY ON FASTING, FIRST TRY BRINGING YOUR DIFFICULTIES TO GOD.

2. God says we're not supposed to reveal when we fast, so I don't think I want to talk about it in this setting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl