Any Casting Crowns fans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K9Claire

Jan 10, 2008
This is my first Christian rock album. As some of you know I'm just coming back to the faith and these guys are perfect for me. Some criticism of the church as hypocrisy, primarily a message of grace. Medium hard like Nickelback.K9Claire

Jan 15, 2008
I can't say I know all the content of each song that band has written, but what I've heard I like and it's got to be a better choice than mainstream which completely drowns out the Holy Spirit. Although well, it is mainstream Christian.I am so happy for you to be coming back into your walk with Christ. Newsboys was that band for me. Man do they rock. My mom must of got them from someone going the other direction than you and I because she found them thrown out in a parking lot. Either that or my mom mugged some kids for their Christian CDs, and lied to us.
smile.gif
Newsboys are so nerdy they rock hard core for Christ - I just love them. I once threw out over or around 200 CDs. Not only did I throw them out, I scratched each and every one of them with a knife. My brother-in-law could have killed me and probably thinks I am still the dumbest person alive for doing so. Nickel back was in there, and I've also seen them live, but nay no more.Casting Crowns is a much better alternative. I'm glad to see you back in the race man.Love,Mark

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I love Casting Crowns, I got to see them live on the Altar and the Door Tour with John Waller and Leeland. I love all three, I as far as christian music goes, which is all I listen to, my top 3 bands are: Paul Baloche, Kutless, and Stellar Kart.

Heaven_Bound

Apr 14, 2008
I love Casting Crowns....... I like many different styles of Christian music. If you like Casting Crowns, you also might enjoy Third Day, Newsboys, and Jars of Clay. I listen to the local Christian radio station whenever the radio is on. I still sometimes listen to secular music but that is few and far between.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Yeah somewhat.There are days that I like listening to rock. But I'm starting to like jazz more.I love Salvador.

DONNIE

Jan 29, 2008
Jeremy Camp fits that catagoty and is really good. Paul Baloche is fantastic.