If you turn your back on people in need, you will immediately pay the consequences.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
Who am I talking to? To whom am I directing to?

To Christians.

I know this forum just as any is plagued with agents and people with bad intentions occasionaly coming, but I am directing this message to the ones that it belongs to.

What is the message about? About taking stance and doing according to what is expected.

People rely on police officers and military personnel for certain tasks they are supposed to be relied on. But spiritually, the Church of God is the police of the world.

Life is good against evil.

And we are not to expect people that don't know what happens after death to live like heroes, right?

They would be by nature afraid, wouldn't they? Specially in times like these, in which practically all the people are stained with sin, and made cowards.

So what I am saying is, that if a person says that he has discovered the cure of autism, the cure of "schizophrenia", and many chronic illnesses, I expect the Church to not sleep on it, and get to it. It needs to get to the world.

Are you going to wait for the Devil to start healing the people and take the glory for him?

Be quick please, and stop thinking that is the duty of others, when after all is the duty of the Church to give to understand that it cannot be hidden anymore (chk, chk).

Make God feel proud of his Christians, of his remnants.

Hemodialysis.

Speak about it, but not in the air.

This needs to be done carefully, it involves many different subjects, for that I have made the Project.

Please, while many of you are still spinning on your hamster wheels, many are suffering endlessly some Hell on Earth, caused by some poisons that pretty much can only go out with hemodialysis.

So it's on you.

People need solutions, and they will demand solutions. The way that they could.

The way to end and prevent shootings, is to do them well, those that need to be done by those in charge, right? Against those that are to be receiving them. Those that knew what they were doing.

Let's bring a better world.

And let me close with this.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Matthew 5:13

The Lord comes warning.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who am I talking to? To whom am I directing to?

To Christians.

I know this forum just as any is plagued with agents and people with bad intentions occasionaly coming, but I am directing this message to the ones that it belongs to.

What is the message about? About taking stance and doing according to what is expected.

People rely on police officers and military personnel for certain tasks they are supposed to be relied on. But spiritually, the Church of God is the police of the world.

Life is good against evil.

And we are not to expect people that don't know what happens after death to live like heroes, right?

They would be by nature afraid, wouldn't they? Specially in times like these, in which practically all the people are stained with sin, and made cowards.

So what I am saying is, that if a person says that he has discovered the cure of autism, the cure of "schizophrenia", and many chronic illnesses, I expect the Church to not sleep on it, and get to it. It needs to get to the world.

Are you going to wait for the Devil to start healing the people and take the glory for him?

Be quick please, and stop thinking that is the duty of others, when after all is the duty of the Church to give to understand that it cannot be hidden anymore (chk, chk).

Make God feel proud of his Christians, of his remnants.

Hemodialysis.

Speak about it, but not in the air.

This needs to be done carefully, it involves many different subjects, for that I have made the Project.

Please, while many of you are still spinning on your hamster wheels, many are suffering endlessly some Hell on Earth, caused by some poisons that pretty much can only go out with hemodialysis.

So it's on you.

People need solutions, and they will demand solutions. The way that they could.

The way to end and prevent shootings, is to do them well, those that need to be done by those in charge, right? Against those that are to be receiving them. Those that knew what they were doing.

Let's bring a better world.

And let me close with this.

The Lord comes warning.

I havent clicked on project yet but I like your attitude! I especially liked that (chk chk)

You...you're one of us!