Anyone doing healings here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shirley
this belief of "I always say that the Spirit of God will do what he wants to do" can and probably will keep you from getting your healing. the word teaches that God's will is that everyone be whole both physically and spiritually. it is we ourselves who put the limits on God by what we believe. God has already given us everything we will ever need to be victorious in every area of life. we need to stop speaking things that are not biblical because if your healing never comes you will just claim that it must of been God's will to leave me as i am. according to the word of God every prayer we ask for is answered even before it is issued out of our mouths but there is fighting in the heavenly that can keep what we want from coming to us for quite a while. if we lose hope then what God is giving us as we asked for will not come to pass. which is why we need to be strong and remain strong even in times where doubt starts to creep in. to my limited knowledge most healing that take place over time is because 1. God wants our faith to grow or 2. we keep falling into unbelief and lose our healing and need to repent or lose our healing completely or 3. last but not least our relationship is not what it should be with God and because we are out of line with what is required to achieve the promises of God we are not able to claim them. this last part is tough for most christians to accept but it is true that we can be saved but not receive the blessing of God.

i hope this helps. i will be praying for you sister.

God bless you

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Miss Hepburn...Great testamony of Gods love....Jiggy darling, I can relate to Miss Hepburn because Jesus is just like that....Most of the time I do not even ask in prayer for things I need, I just say Father I need ........, and believe it or not usually within 24 hours I have it...Jesus is the Healer, He uses us..He is the provider..He gives to us..He is the Father, and He provides what we need, because He loves us...
I may have been separated at birth.

Oh except - the Father is the Father and Jesus is Jesus.

I think the Holy Spirit is doing the healings...but what do I know. I'm not into splitting hairs much.