Apparitions of the Virgin Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
So, why do they pray to Mary instead of God? Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and men, not Mary.

1 Timothy 2:5 (NKJV)
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
Who said instead of?
Well, Mother Mary was the closest person of Jesus and she was entrusted by the Lord as a living ark of Jesus, just like in the wed of Cana when the wine was empty they went to Mary as a messenger to Christ (John 2:1-11). This is where Jesus hath spoke to his disciple and his mother to accept all of them become a family, maybe this is why the verse only wrote in the book of John (John 19:26-27).

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 2:3-4, thru Mary Jesus do the miracle. What if the other man ask Jesus ?
Because Jesus told his mother that his time has not yet come.
Did Mary work any miracles? Mary is NOT God. I don't worship her. I worship Jesus!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Did Mary work any miracles? Mary is NOT God. I don't worship her. I worship Jesus!
Mary did succeed deliver Jesus into the world, didn't she ?
If not because of her faith, Jesus had not made salvation of mankind until today. She had a strong faith in God, because if we look upon the OC, almost all anointed were killed and attacked by babylonian. And while she had pregnancy of Jesus (Matthew 1:18-21), she was slandered of being adultery with Joseph, if the society was using the law of Moses then she will be stoned to death of being commited adultery until pregnant before marriage.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary did succeed deliver Jesus into the world, didn't she ?
If not because of her faith, Jesus had not made salvation of mankind until today. She had a strong faith in God, because if we look upon the OC, almost all anointed were killed and attacked by babylonian. And while she had pregnancy of Jesus (Matthew 1:18-21), she was slandered of being adultery with Joseph, if the society was using the law of Moses then she will be stoned to death of being commited adultery until pregnant before marriage.
Lots of women have strong faith in God. Lots of women are slandered. Mary is NOT God. I pray to God. Mary was a sinner saved by the Blood of Jesus. Is Mary the god of Catholics? The Bible does not say Mary was sinless! That is a Satanic lie!

1 John 1:7 (NKJV)
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

NOT the blood of Mary!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Lots of women have strong faith in God. Lots of women are slandered. Mary is NOT God. I pray to God. Mary was a sinner saved by the Blood of Jesus. Is Mary the god of Catholics? The Bible does not say Mary was sinless! That is a Satanic lie!
Nope, she is not god but she was a queen. And Jesus as the king of heaven.
God had been gave those place to Jesus and Mary (Matthew 20:21-23).

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, she is not god but she was a queen. And Jesus as the king of heaven.
God hath been gave those place to Jesus and Mary (Matthew 20:21-23).
I'm sorry but mary is not mentioned by Jesus in Matthew 20:21-23, you made that up.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's some chutzpah, to stand in the place of the accusor of the Judge's own mother....

I would expect that the True Mary would allow me to say no such thing! She would take her hand, cover my mouth and speak for herself, “ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.......that “ ALL” would include yours truly—- two things saved me, just as they saved everybody else here that you see in Heaven—— the Blood Of my Son and their Faith in that Blood”......I don’t deserve any “ Worship” and I have NEVER asked for it! My Son Deserves ALL of the Glory and He will get it 24/7 for Eternity—— now quit Trampling on the Blood Of Jesus—- your Savior and MINE....”

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
How can I possibly believe in something that is not in the bible which you made up ?
If the bible choose an anointed, so they will be as the living words of God (Luke 1:26-38). When Mary was elected as an anointed person of God then she will be the children of God (Psalms 82:6; John 10:34-38).
If Jesus had resurected with his physical body, then these saints was also experiencing the same as Jesus had resurrected from the death; some of their body does not all decayed (depends on what sins they'd committed in their life).

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do know there thousands of witnesses and history that will disagree with you. lol
God bless ya...stay in the fence.
Thousands of people deceived by evil trickery.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If the bible choose an anointed, so they will be as the living words of God (Luke 1:26-38). When Mary was elected as an anointed person of God then she will be the children of God (Psalms 82:6; John 10:34-38).
If Jesus had resurected with his physical body, then these saints was also experiencing the same as Jesus had resurrected from the death; some of their body does not all decayed (depends on what sins they'd committed in their life).

That video is bizarre!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are trying to say, somebody is doing something...we can go with that...something somewhere was doing what? The Catholic Church was organizing in the first century and has been an organized Church since. The Churches of Asia, we can look at their differing beliefs. Around 325 the councils are attempting to unify the Church and from there the Roman Catholic Church became solid.
Sounds like you are stuck in man-made “religion.” Jesus rent the veil that separated man from God, and NOW we can KNOW HIM! Christianity goes beyond “religion.”

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you are stuck in man-made “religion.” Jesus rent the veil that separated man from God, and NOW we can KNOW HIM! Christianity goes beyond “religion.”
Christianity as a religion, as a denomination, as a church of one, as a belief system....tomatoes....tomotoes. Whatever floats your boat. The term Christianity was coined in Antioch, then Paul used that term and term saints. Saint Ignatius of Antioch first used the term "Catholic Church" (literally meaning universal church) in his Letter to the Smyrnaeans around 107 AD. From there the Church began to organize, after 325 ad The Catholics Church was solid. Other Religions of the time period? Gnostics...Coptics a few others that either faded out or did not amount to much. Hands down the Catholic Church is the oldest.