Apprehending 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

One translation says; apprehending everything Jesus apprehended for us at the cross. There is not one thing more Jesus can do for humanity, everything that was needed to be done was done, it's complete, finished. What part of that do we need to glean from scripture? The understanding of soul and spirit, the dividing of soul and spirit. That is what can be apprehended from Christ's cross of Calvary. That is an example of apprehension! Apprehending what you were apprehended for. You were apprehended for understanding your father and all he has done and is doing in this earth. When you make heaven you are nolonger any good for this earth, you must do what you are going to do now or it will not happen. If you are just waiting for the rapture, you are missing out on the reason for your earthly existence.

That is escapism, just waiting around hoping the rature happens today because I can't take this earth life no more. We all want to go but that will happen soon enough, 100 years from now it won't matter, right now it does. We have to pull our self up by our boot straps and find out what our father is doing and join in. We need each other, it takes everyone on board to make the impack we should be making. We are the body of Christ, there has never been a people like us and never will be. We are the birthed of God, the born again by God almighty creator of all things seen and unseen. We don't walk around in the dark, the mulligrubs, with our head in the sand, we take the initiative. We have the answer to whatever humanity is going through, we are the answer, by Christ in us because we tell them. "How shall they know, lest a preacher tell them," the scripture says.

We are the mouthpiece of God, oracles of God, that means we speak for God. We need to know what to say. "Speaking the wisdom of God in a mystery." The mystery has been solved, it is nolonger a mystery. The mystery is; Christ in you the hope of glory, Colossions 1:26-27,

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

If it is still a mystery to you then what do you have to offer the world. Apprehend it, you were apprehended for the understanding of the plan of God which is Christ in you the hope of glory, Ephesians 1:4,

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Reactions: 101G