Apprehending 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:13,

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Apprehending and Forgetting:

The world we live in is a soul-sick world. A mind thing, that sounds like an issue that can be dealt with so easy. Far from it, the sickness of the day is not to just kill once but we have rampages of multiple killings. That is soul sickness, we can blame Satan all we want but our wonderful Apostle pinpoints what is causing the sickness of today. That is the lack of the preaching of the gospel he declared to be the answer, not an answer but the answer for all humanity saved and unsaved. The saved must adhear to it for their own mind renewing salvation, and the unsaved needs the appeal made to get their spirit fixed and minds renewed to the one (Christ) that fixed them in spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says "old things are passed away." The moment the unbeliever became a believer a new mind becomes available to them. Shame on me if I cannot present that to them, no matter what they have been through a new mind waits for them. That is Christ life healing for soul, which dear friends funnels into body healing. I don't need to clean them up I need to preach and teach a gospel Paul gave us for life and mind renewal. Money is such a big deal in the world and the church world that therapists, counseling, Christian psychologists, are the norm. The last thing you want is your past brought up, but the science is it will help your healing process to dig up your past or even a family past history. The lack of preaching the true gospel has caused a dumbing down of many people, and for sure the country I live in the United States of America.

Paul would refute modern science and say "forgetting the past." How do you forget, you get a new mind. You may have a memory but with the new mind the pain is gone, true healing is when you glory in all things to get you where you are in your spiritual understanding and walk with God our father. The new mind will cast down every imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ. The old mind that once ruled you like a taskmaster will be subject to the new mind.

Soul sick minds can only get renewed, "let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus." There is no other answer for humanity.

Reactions: theophilus