are all christianity churches self righteous?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Well, I mean that it makes no sense that anyone can be in another person. Therefore, we must spiritualize the meaning. And as you see, the verse I quoted showed that we all are in one another. Therefore, it does not mean that I am you, and you are in me. Thus, it doesn't require the that Jesus is God by that expression (I am in Him, and He is in Me). We are all in one another. You see what I mean?
oh yes only applies to christ and his father us will be in christ and christ in us therefore when christ was in the flesh the father is in him that is why christ probably did not object when people called him God right because at that moment the father is in christ this was probably it but i still remember someone called him God so there's two God if i ignore this understanding

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...won't church 1 attacks church 2 to dicern the truth and try to steal the members of church...
You seem to be getting obsessed with hypotheticals. Just focus on your own doctrine and your church's doctrine, and if it is sound, just ignore all the rest. Then you and your church will not be attacking anyone.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
this was also what the preacher claims the preachers from long ago are worser when it comes to badwords compare to him while preaching and using badwords to his enemies and blind members of other church

for your information he was preaching to the whole world whatever the religion one is in they can listen he says to those people who are i.e jw, born again, baptist and so on "sorry you are blind this is the truth" "you are an idiot sorry this is the truth" something like this your "preachers are liars" "they are from demons" something like this that's why a lot of people wants him dead and been exiled in this country

he usually preaches with might against those false religion and exposed their wrong doings based on what was written and his own understand

so badwords is okay? if it's use properly?
If the intent is correct. If you believe that you are doing what is best for them, and everybody around, then words of rebuke and correction are acceptable. But never be abusive for the sake of abuse.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
oh yes only applies to christ and his father us will be in christ and christ in us therefore when christ was in the flesh the father is in him that is why christ probably did not object when people called him God right because at that moment the father is in christ this was probably it but i still remember someone called him God so there's two God if i ignore this understanding
No one called him God worth mentioning. He is a god to all of us, he is our Messiah, King of King, and Lord of Lords. If you believe that Thomas called him God, he didn't in an unequivocal manner. 1 or 2 examples of allegedly being called God, are not sufficient to claim that a man can be God. There is no such thing as a god-man.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is destined to attack other churches. Christians should be focused on propagating the Gospel. But when any Bible church teaches Gospel truth, it must also identify false gospels and false doctrines, so that people can separate the chaff from the wheat.

Kindly study Christ's letters to the seven churches in Asia Minor in the book of Revelation. Jesus identifies false doctrines and false practices while He commends those Christians who are faithful.
Amen! There are certain churches that teach false gospels, which will lead all of those to their doom, who strictly follow the teachings of those churches. But those who believe the true gospel and not just whatever their particular church teaches, are saved regardless of the group with which they are associated. Conversely, one's church may teach the true gospel and if one believes the gospel, then one is saved. (Romans 1:16) But if one does not believe the true gospel, then one is lost, even though the official teaching of one's particular church is correct.

Reactions: Enoch111

Dave M

Mar 28, 2020
Eastern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
You seem to be getting obsessed with hypotheticals. Just focus on your own doctrine and your church's doctrine, and if it is sound, just ignore all the rest. Then you and your church will not be attacking anyone.
yours is more absurd you seem to don't about other people you only care about yourself....

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If the intent is correct. If you believe that you are doing what is best for them, and everybody around, then words of rebuke and correction are acceptable. But never be abusive for the sake of abuse.
okay thank you this seem reasonable do it for the glory of God right?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No one called him God worth mentioning. He is a god to all of us, he is our Messiah, King of King, and Lord of Lords. If you believe that Thomas called him God, he didn't in an unequivocal manner. 1 or 2 examples in not sufficient to claim that a man can be God. There is no such thing as a god-man.
but what if when he was supposed to be king of kings and lord of lords he was in the Father and the Father in him? uh the Father is the one who loves us that's why he sent his only begotten son to be our savior and for sinners to repent to be saved is God which is the Father was really the creator? because literally if you read that verse it is pointed to christ that he was the one who created the world

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
God is Love but right now it's hard to love in this kind of era 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. as you can see it is indeed happening all over the world
but can't you boast about your weaknesses?
can't you boast about God? isn't it if you boast about God you are glorifying him

we are not loving if we are boasting then said the devil probably

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but what if when he was supposed to be king of kings and lord of lords he was in the Father and the Father in him? uh the Father is the one who loves us that's why he sent his only begotten son to be our savior and for sinners to repent to be saved is God which is the Father was really the creator? because literally if you read that verse it is pointed to christ that he was the one who created the world
Again FB, Christ in the Father, and the Father in Christ, is a figure of speech. Just like a husband & wife become one, like David & Jonathan were one, like the Church is one, like the 3 Muskateers were one. It's an expression of unity in spirit. When a Christian has faith, the Holy Spirit resides in him. Not literally, but figuratively. The power is real, the residence is not.
Christ did not create anything, all was created for him, because he is the first-born of all creation. When the verse says that '...all things were created through him, or by him...' it means via, or, with Christ in mind. The universe was created for Christ, and we were created for him. God loved him that much.
God does not love God, that's ridiculous.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Again FB, Christ in the Father, and the Father in Christ, is a figure of speech. Just like a husband & wife become one, like David & Jonathan were one, like the Church is one, like the 3 Muskateers were one. It's an expression of unity in spirit. When a Christian has faith, the Holy Spirit resides in him. Not literally, but figuratively. The power is real, the residence is not.
Christ did not create anything, all was created for him, because he is the first-born of all creation. When the verse says that '...all things were created through him, or by him...' it means via, or, with Christ in mind. The universe was created for Christ, and we were created for him. God loved him that much.
God does not love God, that's ridiculous.
uhm ok

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
there are no perfect church probably* no perfect creature no church can save anyone but a church can be a guide into truth and confusion in the end the only thing that can be trusted is your own judgement which will f*c*ed you up soon probably the real answer is the mercy of God his grace is the only way the spirit of truth into all truth the only one who can guide perfectly is God ask and it will be given indeed sin might kill us but the truth will set us free

John 9:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe it's much better that an individual does not join any church because a member of a church will bind it's member to it's own beliefs and that belief is we are the true religion and everyone else is fake, false religion
Yes.
Jesus simply told this: you must be born again by the will of the Father from heaven.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i now see that one needs knowledge about the bible because when i started listening to this preachings i agreed unconditionally because i am still ignorant of a lot of things i know you won't be able to understand the language of this and there's no subtitle but i'll still share
Those without knowledge of the Bible, with no TORAH, if they do what is right, they are justified.
Those with knowledge of the Bible, with TORAH, if they do not do what is right, they are unjustified.
Romans 2.

If you are born again, God Himself accomplished this, not from your knowledge, but by and in His Grace in Jesus Christ.
If somone is not born again, no matter how much they know or think they know, they remain lost.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob