Are all men redeemed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A parent who disciplines a child does so to correct and reform the child's behavior so that the child can develop a commendable character and succeed in life. It is ludicrous for you to liken that to a a loving heavenly Father who consigns his child to eternal conscious torment with no postmortem chance to repent, be spiritually transformed, be constructively disciplined for a positive result. Educated young people recognize the sadistic absurdity of your concept of pure unconditional divine love and are understandably jumping out of the windows of churches to escape exposure to such a God.
Hell will not be vacant after Judgement Day.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men will be judged by their works. God will save whom He wills without consulting the religious systems set up by men.

Those that do what is right, love mercy, and fear God are accepted with God. The meek and the humble and they who don't judge others. If people don't judge others...they won't be judged themselves.
"If people don't judge others...they won't be judged themselves."

Yes. Something we all should be constantly aware of. When somebody judges another, it say's more about the person doing the judging.

Reactions: Episkopos

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are all men (mankind) redeemed?

The gates of hell have been thrown down, and all our chains removed.

The Way of salvation has been clearly marked; through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

No one remains in hell but they who willfully and knowingly reject the alternative..

I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live,

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cos you confuse salvation with redemption?

Redemption, Justification, Sanctification, and Salvation!

Redemption: 100 percent the work of God, thru the life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ! All mankind are redeemed in Christ!
Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...

Justification: our acceptance of redemption thru faith and baptism! Become a disciple and member of Christ and His Church! Mk 16:16 He who believes and is baptized shall be saved.

Sanctification: the life of grace, prayer, virture, and good works, the just living by faith, and faith working thru love!
All done in Christ thru His grace! Jn 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Salvation: a christian in the state if grace at the moment of death we enter into the salvation of the Lord! Mt 24:44-47 faithful servant! Jn 15:1-5 abide in me. Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

What is this? Your own version of "Catholic universalism"? Are you a Catholic or a universalist???

When Paul said that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13), he was talking to born again believers in Jesus Christ who have passed from death to life. Yes, believers have been redeemed from the curse of the law because Jesus became a curse for us, and we have accepted Him as our Savior.

Do you believe that people who refuse to repent of their sin and accept Jesus as their Savior will go to heaven, or will they go to hell?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this? Your own version of "Catholic universalism"? Are you a Catholic or a universalist???

When Paul said that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13), he was talking to born again believers in Jesus Christ who have passed from death to life. Yes, believers have been redeemed from the curse of the law because Jesus became a curse for us, and we have accepted Him as our Savior.

Do you believe that people who refuse to repent of their sin and accept Jesus as their Savior will go to heaven, or will they go to hell?
Correct, 100%

I believe what many are getting hung up on is the term "ALL". well "all" don't mean everyone, unless qualified. let me give an example, Romans 1:7 "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."

was the apostle Paul addressing everyone in Rome? no, of course not. he was addressing all in Rome who is beloved of God...... "Called" .... to be Saints.

and the Lord Jesus said if he be lifted up, he would "Draw" all men unto him, the qualifier is if they lift him up. so all those who lift him up, or accept him, because of his work on the cross, they, he will draw. but do "every" man accept what he did on the cross? this is why we preach the gospel, the Good news. well let's just look at present... do ALL Jews accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour? see what I'm saying.

so maybe one might need to get a clear understanding of the words "ALL" vs "Every", and see if it is qualified?

hope this helped.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

only those who accept baptism and faith in Christ are justified then sanctified then Matt 24:13 if they are faithful to the grace of God enter salvation

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No only the sinners intended by God to be saved!

Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

whosoever can be justified, sanctified, and in the end matt 24:13 saved only by Christ first providing redemption
Whosoever means all
All are redeemed in Christ by His blood