Only one rapture of all the saints, and only one second coming of Christ

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davidpt

Well-Known Member
Dec 6, 2023
2,858
909
113
68
East Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't post one scripture reference that supports a literal 1,000 year millennial kingdom upon this earth at the return of Jesus Christ, because it doesn't exist

Apparently then, you haven't yet mastered Scripture interprets Scripture. What I can't figure out about you, and I have mentioned this before, is this. Somehow you can figure out something such as Amil but can't even figure out something less complex than Amil, that it's 70 weeks of years, not 70 literal weeks. Why should I think you are right about Amil when I know you are not even remotely right about the 70 weeks?
 
Last edited: