Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not certain what "church" has led you completely away from the NT, but, that's how it goes when you are in one of those.

Listen,
The born again wont be in hell.
How do you know?
Because they are currently "seated in heavenly places" "in Christ".

So you think only theologians are going to Heaven?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you make of this?

Romans 5:18-19 NIV
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people,
so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,
so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.
Jesus' sacrifice is the price that was paid for all sins committed by all people.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)

But if chastening doesn’t work:

“…because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee.” (Ezekiel 24:13)

“In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” (Jeremiah 2:30)
Your Romans 8:1 ends with non God- Inspired words that were a
“Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.” (Isaiah 1:5)

There are many people like yourself who teach a partial gospel. I present THE WHOLE TRUTH!

What you call “ The Whole Truth” are false and perverted ADDiTIONS to Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace..it’s why YOU and 99% of Religious country club attendees are “ Fallen From Grace “ and don’t even understand what that sad designation means.....
You Romans 8:1 ends with non-Biblical words ADDED by the flawed and weak translators that like you were scared of Grace because they did not understand the Power Of it to save and keep Saved.....research it...
Even if what they added were truly Biblically, if you believe and REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, you ARE “ walking in the Spirit”.....it’s really just a moot point....

Reactions: mailmandan

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tr
Jesus' sacrifice is the price that was paid for all sins committed by all people.

True, of course...

And All that is left for any unsaved Sinners to do is to “ Cash-In” in what Jesus has already accomplished with His Finished Work Of The Cross......how does one “ cash-in” , you ask? If you say simply believe the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, head to the front of the class....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)

But if chastening doesn’t work:

“…because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee.” (Ezekiel 24:13)

“In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” (Jeremiah 2:30)

“Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.” (Isaiah 1:5)

There are many people like yourself who teach a partial gospel. I present THE WHOLE TRUTH!

I notice all of your quotes are from the Old Testament....the Age Of Law....
That Age is gone.....we are under Grace now....many things changed this side of the Cross....you should “ rightly divide” Gods Word and get with the New Program....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense!

Any willful sin after conversion is unpardonable!

That’s called stomping on Christ, mocking God, and:

“…hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace…” (Hebrews 10:29)
You ever exceed the speed limit because you are in a hurry? That’s one of your “ willful sins” , isn't it? Have fun in hell.....

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice all of your quotes are from the Old Testament....the Age Of Law....

Who told you to ignore the Old Testament?

“…these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.” (1 Corinthians 10:6)

you should “ rightly divide” Gods Word

You should rightly HEED all of God’s word!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever exceed the speed limit

You really are destitute of the truth aren’t you?

“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.” (1 John 3:4)

There are no speed limits in the law.

Will it be a sin to disobey the law of Antichrist when he shows up?

Use your head man!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really are destitute of the truth aren’t you?

“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.” (1 John 3:4)

There are no speed limits in the law.

Will it be a sin to disobey the law of Antichrist when he shows up?

Use your head man!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess some folks dont like it when the errors of progressivism is exposed and their hyprocrisy is shown .
They dont love at all . They just love their sin and love those who accept their sin .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess some folks dont like it when the errors of progressivism is exposed and their hyprocrisy is shown .
They dont love at all . They just love their sin and love those who accept their sin .
LOL! More of the same justification for judging others. Matthew 7:1, "Do not judge, so that you may not be judged."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if all of the above return to their vomit of sin (their old ways) after conversion then they will have trodden over the Son of God and will be lost in the lake of fire forever!
The bible spells out to simply renew them to repentance. So that doesn't appear to be supported by the bible.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, YouTube! The authority on all things spiritual! Say hello to Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster while you're there.
Youtube is full of phony Christians giving sermons and advice. Some of the best trash is made on youtube. Some really good fantasy fiction.

My Dad read an unorthodox article on the internet about coffee and now believes coffee is the cause of all my medical problems. I suffer from cystic fibrosis and mental health issues and am highly medicated. I found it rather nonfactual of my father to make that assessment. But he didn't. He's Mormon, duh!

Anyone else suffer from believing nonfactual information? That was rhetorical.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repentance requires works. Provide works meet for repentance. Faith without works is dead. And I think what that means is that as we do good works and feel the love of God that brings are hearts into an alignment more correct with compassion, charity and love for God and neighbor.