Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did Jesus go to the cross. Is someone doomed to hell, if they sin. If someone did drugs or abused alcohol, and convert to christianity and repentance of sins to God, will they find forgiveness. Romans 6:20. For when ye were the servant of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 6:21. What fruit had ye then in those things where of ye are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. 6:22. But now being made free from sin, and become servants of God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end of everlasting life. I'm not judging anyone. This forum is new converts. Faith is essential. Followed by obedience and repentance of sins to God. Some churches put people on guilt trip. Saying they committed the unpardonable sin. That's a disgrace. They even make second class citizens out of divorce people. Can a homosexuals find eternal life. I hope so. Did Jesus waste his life dying on cross??. If their willing to repent and convert to christianity. Someone who shop lifted, and stole much from stores. Did prison time. Is this person excluded from kingdom of God? What's the difference between habitual sinners and just sinners. Will the habitual sinners repent and conform to God's standard? If they refuse to repent, won't obey God, will the reprobates be in paradise?.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone did drugs or abused alcohol, and convert to christianity and repentance of sins to God, will they find forgiveness.

Yes.

Can a homosexuals find eternal life.

Yes.

Someone who shop lifted, and stole much from stores. Did prison time. Is this person excluded from kingdom of God?

No.

But if all of the above return to their vomit of sin (their old ways) after conversion then they will have trodden over the Son of God and will be lost in the lake of fire forever!

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Yes.

No.

But if all of the above return to their vomit of sin (their old ways) after conversion then they will have trodden over the Son of God and will be lost in the lake of fire forever!

God Chastises his errant and foolish and “ stumbling” Children .....He does not cast them or even YOU into Hell every time you struggle with a sin.....” There is *NO CONDEMNATION” for those in Christ Jesus.....You are “ IN” Christ Jesus when “ HE” is in you....if He is not in you, you were never Saved to begin with...without the Indwelling Holy Spirit you are “ None Of His....

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is *NO CONDEMNATION” for those in Christ Jesus

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)

God Chastises his errant and foolish and “ stumbling” Children .....

But if chastening doesn’t work:

“…because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee.” (Ezekiel 24:13)

“In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” (Jeremiah 2:30)

“Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.” (Isaiah 1:5)

There are many people like yourself who teach a partial gospel. I present THE WHOLE TRUTH!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why did Jesus go to the cross.

Jesus went to the Cross to die for all your sin....so that God wont judge you for them, after you die.
= God has already Judged Jesus for them all, on The Cross.

The Bible says that "God made Jesus to be sin for us"... and that is true.
He became all yours and died for them all.
That is one part of :Salvation. and one part of being "saved".

What is the 2nd part?

Jesus died so that His Holy Righteous life, can become How God views you.
This is to become born again. As when you become born again, the righteousness of God, becomes God's "gift of righteousness" to you.

How to understand that?
Christ's righteous life is now viewed by God as yours.... and that is why a Christian is become a "Son/Daughter of God".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes all sins are cover because of the death of the body of Christ that became the sin offering; a perfect human being that fully obedient and gave up his own life for the world, but not only for the world, but for his father in heaven.

Therefore, with this in mind, God raised the Word that became flesh back up from the dead by the Holy Spirit, which was sent from God to raise him back to life.

Allowing for God and mankind to now have access to one another; be it by acknowledgment of God existing through the natural things of the world, and of faith that he does exist, because it’s only by faith that God is pleased.

All human beings though they are still born with a flesh nature that the soul lives in (mind/will/emotion/heart - You); will die; just as Jesus died on the cross; before being buried.

And their sins are taken care of when they are born into this world, it is just up to God to judge, fairly and rightly. That would mean all people who die, have had their sins covered, and in their life did they have faith in believing in getting to know who was the one whom sent Jesus, and to know who Jesus is equated to additionally supplying your spiritual walk in faith adding eternal life and treasures in heaven.

There is only new regeneration of the spiritual when a person become spiritually alive from being spiritually dead, with no relationship with God.

With all this in mind, God set up a kingdom which is spiritual, and there are people that live on the outside of this kingdom, and there are people that live on the inside of the Kingom with God.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)

But if chastening doesn’t work:

“…because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee.” (Ezekiel 24:13)

“In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” (Jeremiah 2:30)

“Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.” (Isaiah 1:5)

There are many people like yourself who teach a partial gospel. I present THE WHOLE TRUTH!
Well, aren’t you Special ! Lol....
The words that you threw in were ADDED by the translators.....it was NOT in the earliest Greek manuscripts....they were probably like you—- Grace Rejectors....couldn’t handle the verse “ Where Sin abounds, Grace Super abounds...”
It’s a moot point.....if you are Resting in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, you are automatically “ walking in the Spirit”.... if you are a Gospel rejector you are “ walking after the flesh”.... the former man is Saved no matter what....( “you can NEVER come under Condemnation”) ..it’s a Promise Of God..... does that mean anything to you, Mr. “ Accuser Of The Brethren? “

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
unbelief is the only thing that can condemn a person now

Unbelief is the unpardonable sin.

Unbelief is the sin of dying un-pardoned.

Who is a Christ Rejector? Its a person who died in unbelief, never born again.

Here is an interesting verse.
You'll never hear it taught...... so, here you go.

""""""Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after."""""

1.) sins that are open and go before to judgment......are sins that are covered by the Cross of Christ.........as He's judged for them.

2.) and some men's sin's follow AFTER......

After what?
Follow After what?

AFTER YOU DIE.
See, when you are saved, the Cross is Before you, and Jesus is Judged in your place...
But after you die, as a CHRIST REJECTOR...
that sin follows you all the way to hell and Rev 20:11

See, unbelievers and believers, many, think that ..."on the other side, God will take care of my sin..... or they believe that on the other side God will weigh your good deeds vs your bad and if you committed more good then you dont go to hell"....
All that type of deceived religious thinking has nothing to do with God's Salvation.

So, if you are born again, then Jesus has your sin, and you meet God as your FATHER.... and not your Eternal Judge.
Your sin of unbelief is not following you there because Jesus has your old man of sin on the Cross, and in the Grave, and He came out of the Grave and your sins didn't.
The Resurrected Christ does not have your sin, and neither do you. They were Crucified with Christ because "God made Him to be sin for us"....On the Cross.
He's not there now and your sin is gone. You exist here, if you are born again..>= "SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES"..."IN CHRIST"

NO SIN found there Saint.

The Unbelievers on the other hand, are under God's wrath.....now and forever.... john 3:36

They are currently committing the unpardonable sin, and if they die never born again....they died having eternally committed the unpardonable sin of UNBELIEF and that one is not covered by the Cross, so that one sin follows you right into the Grave and into Eternity.

An unbeliever, facing God, says....>>"but i tried to keep the 10 Commandments"...

And God says...>"What did you do with my SON" ???

The unbeliever says....."but God i was water baptized and confirmed, and i never missed a Sunday"

And God says..>" WHAT DID YOU DO with my Son"?

See that Question?
That Question omits....= water baptism, good works, enduring to the end, trying to be like Christ, and every other self righteous deed you can list.

Finally, the unbeliever just has to answer the question., and that answer is why they ended up in Hell.

There are no born again in Hell.
There are no unbelievers, never born again, in Heaven, and there is no 2nd chance to believe in Hell that God will accept.
How do you know?
Its because everyone in Hell, now believes that Hell is real and that Jesus is real.
They are all still there.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelief is the unpardonable sin.

Nonsense!

Any willful sin after conversion is unpardonable!

That’s called stomping on Christ, mocking God, and:

“…hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace…” (Hebrews 10:29)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense!

Any willful sin after conversion is unpardonable!

That’s called stomping on Christ, mocking God, and:

“…hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace…” (Hebrews 10:29)
Where does it say that in Scripture? Are you perfect? Do you really never sin? And what does your quote from Hebrews mean?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say that in Scripture? Are you perfect? Do you really never sin? And what does your quote from Hebrews mean?

“And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.” (Isaiah 29:11-14)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every sin is willful, unless you're in a coma when you were doing it.

Explain that to God:

“And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.” (Numbers 15:27)

“But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.” (Numbers 15:30-31)

Reactions: 07-07-07