Are Biden supporters truly clueless or misinformed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are Biden supporters truly clueless or misinformed?​

Are Trump supporters always posting "Yay Trump" threads on Christian forums and calling others who do not back him names? Do Trump supporters ever pray for Biden like they are supposed to(even if they have to hold their nose to do so, much like many Biden supporters who pray for Trump).?

Reactions: Rita

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is funny...I think she's clueless!
@BlessedPeace

Sad.

I think some of the anti-Trumpers are just trolling Christian Conservatives.

They get a rise out of us in response to their hate screeds and yet those are only sound bites and Leftist attacks ad slogans against Trump.

They don't know anything about Trump's policies during his presidency. All they can do to their own twisted satisfaction is parrot anti-Trump slogans.

And turn questions around so they're posed against Trump when the question can only address Biden's actions during his presidency.

Hillary and the DNC enlisted Democrat volunteers to Troll the Net when she was running in 2016.

They'd join Conservative political forums,Christian forums that had a news and or political boards,and claim to be Christian.

Then they'd trash talk Trump. Spread lies the DNC made up against him, post news links when the lying women who claimed sexual abuse made news.

That tactic employed by HRC and her DNC made news itself.

Which is how many forum members in different communities learned who it was they were dealing with on their own sites.

I believe those 2016 volunteers are still at it. Because they've grown fond of their deviant behavior due to the attention it garners them.

No one can miss how unfit Biden is for the office. Taking Trump out of the picture and focusing solely on what is in our White House right now.

No one who has paid attention to what "Biden" has done,when it is really the shadow behind him while JB takes the heat.

And what could possibly lead an actual Christian to vote for Joe in 2024?
Seriously. A man who from time to time refers to himself as Senator.

Keep in mind Newsweek is Liberal leaning:

More.So much more:

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't know anything about Trump's policies during his presidency. All they can do to their own twisted satisfaction is parrot anti-Trump slogans.

True. Upon watching the above two videos it proves they are either clueless or misinformed.

And you are right about some being trolls.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, was I suppose to find that first video funny xx
Sadly I have seen videos on you tube from both sides of the political spectrum where the person is clueless , it doesn’t matter where you live or who you vote for the world is full of people who say stupid things !
I must admit that I don’t watch that many these days as all it does is give people more views ( click bait ) it’s kind of put me off watching as I just feel it’s manipulation to make a you tuber way more popular than they should be.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, was I suppose to find that first video funny xx
No, but the first video shows that the people supporting Biden actually couldn't tell you about which of his policies they like.

Under Biden we have terrible inflation. Every time I go to the grocery store the prices keep going up terribly. Where I used to spend $32 tops, I was now paying $60 or more. And that was just for two lighter bags that this senior citizen could carry home.

The gas prices are terribly high in California. Recently one place here was charging $7 a gallon.

And because of the high number of illegal migrants (open border), there is a housing shortage here. Therefore the rents are astronomical here.

Also, the illegal migrants are given everything for free....even health care. Whereas U.S. citizens with even just a small savings need to pay for everything.

Plus the Biden administration is going along with the craziness of Woke culture. It is brainwashing young children and young people in the schools. Some of the things happening in the schools are destroying children's innocence.

Trump might not be perfect but at least he will try to rectify a lot of the above problems.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Same thing is happening here Depp, so it’s not just Biden, some of it is down to the politicians ect using wars, some of it may actually be down to not being able to get things as easily ( know that the case here ) Housing rents and shortages are a major problem where I live - here it’s just down to greed most of the time.
I guess neither you or me will know if it’s down to one party, person until we both hopefully get a change of government in November. It’s all a mess

Reactions: Debp