Are there any Born again Christians In Here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Had your sins forgiven?

If you have....then this is the place to let it shine....
Let your passion for Christ show :)
Got saved in my mother's garage 26 years ago...Jesus came in and delivered me from the awful sinful life I was leading :) Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God!
I'd love to hear your testimony :)
And it's great for others, it strengthens their faith.
WOW!!!!! so far 21 views and no replys.....I am on a Christian sight right ?

Now 32 views..........and still no reply............so out of you 32 you have not been forgiven of your sins I take it.

Holy Mackerel Batman.........41 views and no replies :huh: . Now I'm starting to get worried.
So, the 41 people who have visited this post must have not asked Jesus to forgive them of their sins yet.
Isn't that the main thing, the first thing that has to be done to be called a Christian?

soupy

May 20, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your posts, with different fonts and colors are difficult to read.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Soupy
So I take it you have not been forgiven of your sins.....since you are more worried about font size than what Jesus has done for you..
VERY SAD!!!
I'm getting to think there are more people playing Christian on here than are. Seriously...you answer with a complaint about the fonts...and leave without sharing your joy for Christ....I guess you have none.

If I saw a post on any Christian forum asking this question...I would be jumping up and down saying....
Me me me, over here, I'm born again..you can count me in!!!! Got saved me -------years ago
Praise Jesus......Happy Happy Happy :) ;) :)
YeeeeeeHaaaa God is good.

But no :) your fonts are hard to read...sheeeeeesh!

Reactions: JPPT1974

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
RANDOR ... all your posts are all about you ... you must have been ignored as a child and now you are trying to make up for it or something.

You have great enthusiasm for Christ and that is good , but there are a lot of Christians who have a quiet demeanor and do not seek special attention.

I have been a christian for 28 years and I have noticed it is the quiet ones who get the work done , the noisy ones .... well , they just make noise

Best wishes

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
Randor,

I am a born again Christian. I have stated a couple of times on here the life Christ miraculously pulled me out of. I will never forget it, nor forget who I was when Christ grabbed me. It was nothing short of a miracle. I was sitting in my dining room looking out the window reading a bible, Galatians to be exact, and I ran across God telling me that all these bad people were not going to inherit the kingdom of God and I laughed and said out loud that it sounded like it was talking directly to me....then it hit me like a ton of bricks what I was laughing at and who said it!

In that moment...I fell on my knees before a Holy God for the first time in my life....everything has been different since.

Unfortunately, I do not have an excitable personality. But I did that day and night and when I sit still and think about it...I still do get excited. :)

SL

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Arnie Manitoba said:
RANDOR ... all your posts are all about you ... you must have been ignored as a child and now you are trying to make up for it or something.

You have great enthusiasm for Christ and that is good , but there are a lot of Christians who have a quiet demeanor and do not seek special attention.

I have been a christian for 28 years and I have noticed it is the quiet ones who get the work done , the noisy ones .... well , they just make noise

Best wishes
LOL...now that's funny :)
Another one who has nothing to say about what Jesus has done for you.
Interesting......if ya haven't noticed the post is about you. To share what God has done in your life.
I see you have got in line with Soupy and have nothing great to say about your savior.
So instead.......you make fun of me..............now that's sad :(

Stay quiet........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ever you do don't wake God

David danced naked in the streets...

Maybe...just maybe....you haven't been set free from your sins...just sayin

Because if ya had..........you would be jumping for joy that I'm one of you, your brother in Christ.

And you would also relate to the passion I have for Christ.

Try a born again forum........I'm shy compared to them.

They have been forgiven of much so they love much....but he who has been forgiven of little loves little...and most of them are real quiet

Secondhand Lion said:
Randor,

I am a born again Christian. I have stated a couple of times on here the life Christ miraculously pulled me out of. I will never forget it, nor forget who I was when Christ grabbed me. It was nothing short of a miracle. I was sitting in my dining room looking out the window reading a bible, Galatians to be exact, and I ran across God telling me that all these bad people were not going to inherit the kingdom of God and I laughed and said out loud that it sounded like it was talking directly to me....then it hit me like a ton of bricks what I was laughing at and who said it!

In that moment...I fell on my knees before a Holy God for the first time in my life....everything has been different since.

Unfortunately, I do not have an excitable personality. But I did that day and night and when I sit still and think about it...I still do get excited. :)

SL
Now that's what I'm talkin about Second Lion....YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaa
You gave me goose bumps :)
Thank you Jesus for saving Second Lion and keep him blessed Lord for he is not ashamed of your name. Yep..you are definitely bold for Christ...and I'm sure you made Him smile today :)
GLORY!!!!!!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Arnie Manitoba said:
It would take a book to document everything God has done in my life
Hallelujah..Arnie
And I would want to be the first one to read it.
Praise God!
Thank you Lord for what you are doing in Arnie's life, and bless the socks off him :)

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring!

Went over RANDOR's post, although him and I have a different way of undergoing a "born anew," posts and thread excellent + responses.

Old "born anew" opinionated Jack,

Most of the 65% of all Christians in the U.S. could care less.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

Went over RANDOR's post, although him and I have a different way of undergoing a "born anew," posts and thread excellent + responses.

Old "born anew" opinionated Jack,

Most of the 65% of all Christians in the U.S. could care less.
Thank you shturt...born again born anew.......same in my book.
But I wish you hadn't left in such a hurry :(
It would have been nice if ya had shared a little something about how God has changed your life...ya know....what made you give your life to Christ :)

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many today claim to be Christians but do not really live by following Christ, I try to make jounrney with Him everyday since He came into by life, which now is good because of Him.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
clark thompson said:
Many today claim to be Christians but do not really live by following Christ, I try to make jounrney with Him everyday since He came into by life, which now is good because of Him.
Hallelujah............Clark......yes God is good.
Nothing thrills me more than hearing how Christ has changed a mans/womans life.
Testimonies are sacred...and satan can't stand them.....and always wants to take them away from us.

To all....hold on to your testimonies...guard them with your life.
Praise God

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I didn't know God and didn't want to as a teen. I grew up in the church. My dad is a pastor of two churches so after my parents separated we went every other Sunday. I hated it. Just made me sleepy. My dad used to tell us "If I ever leave here, y'all make sure y'all go to church"... In the back of my mind I'm like "Da, if you ever die the upside will be that I don't have to go there anymore"... I hated God. As I got older(around 18 or so) I didn't have to go to my pops.(you know the court visitation thing) I was now free to roam the world staying with my mom.

Hanging out, smoking weed, sex, and crazy music was my thing. My dad bought me a dog for my birthday one year and when I was with my mom(or on my own) I went and took him from his house without his permission. I knew he wasn't gonna let me get him. He found out and took me to court and there was tension between us from there.

One day me and my brother was fighting and my mom called my pops to talk to me and I cursed him out. I was a renegade. At that time I was staying with my girlfriend in an old trailer in her parents backyard. We had lights from and old meter we found so I thought I was living it up.

One day I yelled to my boys "Man, I ain't gon never stop smokin' weed"... I said this with so much passion. I realize I found what I wanted to do. Smoke with my girl and chill. I think I was 18. Maybe 19... **Keep in mind that in those days every time I'd have a thought about God I'd quickly throw it to that back of my mind and try to forget.(what sinners do today)

About two weeks later I'm getting ready to roll some weed up. My girlfriend went to sleep so I decide to smoke with the boys. Something I didn't normally do. They were in the living room wide awoke so I went to roll up and came out of the room and they were all sleep. Couldn't have been more than ten minutes I was I the room. They were wide awake. Now all of them were sleep. About 5 or 6 guys.

So I'm like oh well guess I'll smoke alone. Started smoking and lifting a barbell. Okay now, I'm sitting on a little speaker box, lifting this barbell and this thing starts to turn in ways I'm not causing. I turning it one way and it's going another. Imagine you had a barbell and your arm was straight by your side and you were just moving your wrist like your opening a jar or something. 15lb barbell... It's moving like it's wobbling. I can't explain it but it had a mind of its own. Anyway I drop it on the floor freaked out and got on the floor beside my girl and woke her up asking her if she wanted to "hit the blunt". She started smoking with me and I'm just as paranoid about what just happened.

Trying to get over that feeling I said to myself "I need to turn on some music"... Turned to my favorite song and things got the more weirder. Some lyrics came across and my girl said the song was scaring her. I hurried up and turned it off. Then it was like something kept saying "you're gon die"... Not audibly but in my spirit. All before I never thought about death. I thought I was invincible..... Well I said "I'm just tripping off of this weed. I'll be alright in the morn." Thought I was gonna sleep it off. Nope. Woke up scared. I didn't know what to do but I called my dad and apologize for the way I acted towards him. My mom had asked me twice before to come with her to a church she was attending and I told her I might "knowing" in the back of my mind I wasn't. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

So the night after the "experience" she asked me for the third time. I said "Yeah, I'll go" trying to sound all nonchalant. :)

You see something had told me that I had to get right with God. 2 or three weeks later I have my life to the Lord and was baptized. Jan. of 2006

I stayed in church for about 3 weeks at the most and I was back in the world with a new conviction though. I was "out there" until the Holy Ghost came and baptized me the year before last. This is another mind blowing testimony if you care to hear about. Anyone? *Miracle coming up...

P.S. It wasn't the weed that had me like that. For the naysayers. I've tripped off weed a few times and this was totally different. Divine. As a matter of fact I was scared to smoke after a couple instances but it never drew me towards God.

To be continued....

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent testimony.
That's exactly how Jesus works......exactly.
He knew your heart...and came for you...and is still coming for you.
People in here probably think I'm nuts.......but if you have never been touched by God...GO GET TOUCHED He awaits your cry.

You will know my people by their fruits...............Mr. Bride...to me...you are in full bloom :)

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise His name........Thank you Jesus for delivering this man.....and making Him a mighty warrior in your name.

God did not give us a spirit of timidity....but BOLDNESS to bring forth His name.

REAL MEN LOVE JESUS :)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
113 VIEWS...AND ONLY A HAND FULL OF REPLIES....WHATZ UP WITH THAT.

Now that's scary :huh:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I love Jesus!

When God begin dealing with me, I read through the bible first. Then my wife and I found a church to go to. But before the church attendance, I found myself singing “To know him is to love him” http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/amywinehouse/toknowhimistolovehim.html (didn’t know any church songs). This song has remained in my heart and it is very true. We can not truly love some one until we know them. That is why bible study is so important in our lives.

A relationship with God really starts when we are born again of his Spirit (that is God’s Spirit in us) for that is how we can feel his presence and know he is really with us. It starts with a hunger, a desire and then submission to his will.

No one who has experienced being born again will ever be the same again.

We need him every day, Communication with him through his word is how we grow in knowledge and love for him. In return he gives his assurance of his love for us.

God will bless you in all you do!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Rocky Wiley said:
I love Jesus!

When God begin dealing with me, I read through the bible first. Then my wife and I found a church to go to. But before the church attendance, I found myself singing “To know him is to love him” http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/amywinehouse/toknowhimistolovehim.html (didn’t know any church songs). This song has remained in my heart and it is very true. We can not truly love some one until we know them. That is why bible study is so important in our lives.

A relationship with God really starts when we are born again of his Spirit (that is God’s Spirit in us) for that is how we can feel his presence and know he is really with us. It starts with a hunger, a desire and then submission to his will.

No one who has experienced being born again will ever be the same again.

We need him every day, Communication with him through his word is how we grow in knowledge and love for him. In return he gives his assurance of his love for us.

God will bless you in all you do!
Exactly...when one experiences being born again...and I say again...experiences...they are never the same.
They want to shout to the world what Jesus has done for them. He is all they want to talk about 24/7
All can recieve but not all ask.
God Bless you...Rocky...........Thank you Jesus for saving Rocky Wiley and raising him up in your army of men/women who are not ashamed of your name.
AMEN!!!
daughterforlight said:
Hello,

Do you mean, born the second time, BUT this time the human spirit is born??
Yes...but born with the spirit of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:

Thank you shturt
...born again born anew.......same in my book.
But I wish you hadn't left in such a hurry :(
It would have been nice if ya had shared a little something about how God has changed your life...ya know....what made you give your life to Christ :)
Thank you for your response and caring for sure!

Only a side note regarding "born again," ie, there are almost as many diverse ways of undergoing a "born again" experience as there are diverse denominations or so called non-denominations just by Googling up the latest Government Census on Religions in the U.S. seeing all the diverse "Statements of Faith" where only one is valid?

Long ago, I was invited to Church entering while they were singing hymns, and my non-belief in God began quickly to shatter deep within whereas for some reason previously coming to Church was just another day doing the right thing ("Music" ministry is of great import in Church). The 'music' opened my heart enough for me to finally "hear" the message then till today a 24/7 Christian where sadly Sunday worshippers are uncomfortable around me?

Thank you again,

Have the hospital ministry that takes a lot of my time recently - we need to be so thankfu for our health, also having a healthy fear or God hourly coupled with thanksgiving of course.

Old Jack

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Thanks Old Jack...Thank you Jesus for saving Old Jack Lord...Keep him in your hands.....and be with him with his hospital ministry.