Are We Being Tracked By The Government And Policing Authorities?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority of cameras on freeways, street intersections, etc are tied into a policing authority somewhere

I watched a YouTube clip in Virgina of the local police looking into a car from a street intersection camera and seeing a gun on the driver's lap, a police chase took place after

Not only cameras, but liscense plate readers, and facial recognition capabilities also, and San Diego is largely a republican conservative city?

Surveillance city: NYPD can use more than 15,000 cameras to track people using facial recognition in Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn

June 3, 2021​

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has the ability to track people in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx by running images from 15,280 surveillance cameras into invasive and discriminatory facial recognition software, a new Amnesty International investigation reveals.
The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has the ability to track people in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx by running images from 15,280 surveillance cameras into invasive and discriminatory facial recognition software, a new Amnesty International investigation reveals.

San Diego Police proposes installing 500 streetlight surveillance cameras, license plate readers

Tech Tool Enables Mass Surveillance Capabilities For Police

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The majority of cameras on freeways, street intersections, etc are tied into a policing authority somewhere

I watched a YouTube clip in Virgina of the local police looking into a car from a street intersection camera and seeing a gun on the driver's lap, a police chase took place after

Not only cameras, but liscense plate readers, and facial recognition capabilities also, and San Diego is largely a republican conservative city?

Surveillance city: NYPD can use more than 15,000 cameras to track people using facial recognition in Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn

June 3, 2021​

San Diego Police proposes installing 500 streetlight surveillance cameras, license plate readers

Tech Tool Enables Mass Surveillance Capabilities For Police

Welcome to Australia ! it's the same and more, we have in QLD mobile cameras and if you just touch your phone sitting at the read lights you are fined over $1000 !
But if one brings in to Australia food with pest etc that could wipe out a whole industry it's about $200 fine etc.

Now a dude got his motor bike stolen from his home and next door seen this brake in take place and rang police and this is in the most surveillance town in the State mind you, so they could track the car that stole the bike easy, but no ! So it's not used for that at all ? so what is it truly used for one may ask ? their is a command center watching 24/7 ! Don't leave your car without paying the meter for a second or a Crow will swoop down in seconds and give you a $400 fine in town.
But their are lowlife's about and drug dealers all running about freely and openly. for they have rights now and we don't ! The Police have to deal with mountains of paper work and true criminals can get off, for they know the system real well, so if some mutt came and bashed you even in your own home look out, for they are masters of the Laws and you could become an easy target for them to turn something on you ? he fell down the stairs or tripped over the hose running away, cause you frightened him !

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Australia ! it's the same and more, we have in QLD mobile cameras and if you just touch your phone sitting at the read lights you are fined over $1000 !
But if one brings in to Australia food with pest etc that could wipe out a whole industry it's about $200 fine etc.

Now a dude got his motor bike stolen from his home and next door seen this brake in take place and rang police and this is in the most surveillance town in the State mind you, so they could track the car that stole the bike easy, but no ! So it's not used for that at all ? so what is it truly used for one may ask ? their is a command center watching 24/7 ! Don't leave your car without paying the meter for a second or a Crow will swoop down in seconds and give you a $400 fine in town.
But their are lowlife's about and drug dealers all running about freely and openly. for they have rights now and we don't ! The Police have to deal with mountains of paper work and true criminals can get off, for they know the system real well, so if some mutt came and bashed you even in your own home look out, for they are masters of the Laws and you could become an easy target for them to turn something on you ? he fell down the stairs or tripped over the hose running away, cause you frightened him !
Wow!!!

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The camera on your cell can be used to watch you. Supposedly if these are accessed the face of the phone owner is recorded and mapped by facial ID software.
Again,supposedly, facial ID tech has evolved to the point where they can match your face to your FID file even if you wear a mask.

In America some if not all Walmart stores have facial ID software installed in their store surveillance system.

If a shoplifter is identified by AP, Asset Protection, aka store security, even if that person stole and was able to leave the store, because only AP can detain someone, while the greeter can only watch the shoplifter leave, and should that shoplifter later return, the surveillance ID system flags their image as they re-enter the store at a later date.
While they're oblivious to being identified as that earlier thief, police are called and waiting for them at the exit on this trip.

Even landline phone calls are able to be hacked and monitored.

And we've long known about the desktop camera, laptop camera, being accessed to watch you. Or surveil the home.

The chip on our debit cards,credit cards, is the same type chip as our cell sim card.
Purchases are recorded by the database of the card issuer. Which is why we get junk mail and sales calls that seem to relate to purchases.

Google Assistant tracks us. And can listen in and watch us via the cells camera.

If you're like me you don't activate GA. But it will activate on its own without your knowledge. That is, until it slips up and opens a tab on your phone asking you to rate your visit to that retail shop you just left.

GA slipped when I was driving a friend to work last year.
We're talking about her upcoming vacation when the GA voice says, I didn't understand. Repeat that please.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're being tracked every time you use your cell phone!
When you drive the phone is jumping from each pick up tower area you are in and this flattens the battery much quicker, with no calls or tex so battery is full when i leave and in a 5 hour trip the battery is way down, but if i sit at home it would be charged at full all day.
One phone i had would tell me what station tower area i had entered.

When i drive over the border into a different time zone, the time changes directly to that States Time.

I know a dude who has all the preventive things for his phone to be bugged ect and the same with his wallet so he can not be scammed. that was years ago, but i think tec has moved along so far that no one can stop all such things that they have nowadays.

One has to be on guard totally nowadays with scammers and old people can fall for such things, my mum can not have a cell phone, but they try and push that she has to have one at the home she lives. They just can not have one because they are to stupid or drugged up to deal with such scammers etc. My wife spends hours fixing up the mistakes that her dad makes, it's a 24hr job for her one could say and she says do not do this or that, and he says i did not or i do not do that, but he does ! he just forgets at the time not to do such. but he does ring up and ask now, what do you think this is ? It's a bloody scam ! Oh i though it may of been he says. He is 93 yo and fine but the world has changed so much that old people have not caught up to speed with everything, not to mention no one has truly totally got it in the bag in fact.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you drive the phone is jumping from each pick up tower area you are in and this flattens the battery much quicker, with no calls or tex so battery is full when i leave and in a 5 hour trip the battery is way down, but if i sit at home it would be charged at full all day.
One phone i had would tell me what station tower area i had entered.

When i drive over the border into a different time zone, the time changes directly to that States Time.

I know a dude who has all the preventive things for his phone to be bugged ect and the same with his wallet so he can not be scammed. that was years ago, but i think tec has moved along so far that no one can stop all such things that they have nowadays.

One has to be on guard totally nowadays with scammers and old people can fall for such things, my mum can not have a cell phone, but they try and push that she has to have one at the home she lives. They just can not have one because they are to stupid or drugged up to deal with such scammers etc. My wife spends hours fixing up the mistakes that her dad makes, it's a 24hr job for her one could say and she says do not do this or that, and he says i did not or i do not do that, but he does ! he just forgets at the time not to do such. but he does ring up and ask now, what do you think this is ? It's a bloody scam ! Oh i though it may of been he says. He is 93 yo and fine but the world has changed so much that old people have not caught up to speed with everything, not to mention no one has truly totally got it in the bag in fact.
I watched a report a few months ago about AI advances.

Scammers only need a partial copy of our voice to create a perfect AI voice replica. And even match that to a video clip.

They use the voice copy to phone a persons relatives. The scammer claims they've kidnapped the lived one. They ask for money, then as proof they put the kidnapped loved one on the phone. But it is only a perfect voice match.

This tech has even been used to put videos of celebrities on TV and the net. They endorse a company or product and the whole time it's AI.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I watched a report a few months ago about AI advances.

Scammers only need a partial copy of our voice to create a perfect AI voice replica. And even match that to a video clip.

They use the voice copy to phone a persons relatives. The scammer claims they've kidnapped the lived one. They ask for money, then as proof they put the kidnapped loved one on the phone. But it is only a perfect voice match.

This tech has even been used to put videos of celebrities on TV and the net. They endorse a company or product and the whole time it's AI.
The Image might be an AI. This Image is created after the beast is wounded and yet lived, so the image then represents the beast to the world as an Avatar. That shields the beast from being wounded again. This allows the beast to seem to be everywhere at once, like the Lord God is. And people worship the beast as god. Satan's desire is to be like God and to be worshipped as God.

Revelation 13:14
And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
Revelation 13:15
He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Revelation 14:9
Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,