Are We PAYING ATTENTION YET? Or Is IGNORANCE BLISS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t mean I didn’t think it was a real sign. I meant I don’t think it’s a sign put out by McCauliffe. If anything, I would think the signs were put out by a republican. Lol.

The on-line "thegatewaypundit.com" is one of the most Trustworthy news sources available, and they carried an article which attributes the signs to the supporters:

Pure Marxism: McAuliffe Supporters Are Posting Signs Promising to "Keep Parents Out of Classrooms" as Campaign Winds Down

Pure Marxism: McAuliffe Supporters Are Posting Signs Promising to “Keep Parents Out of Classrooms” as Campaign Winds Down
By Jim Hoft
Published October 25, 2021

Democrat Terry McAuliffe is currently in a tight race against Republican Glenn Youngkn in the Virginia gubernatorial race.

McAuliffe believes parents shouldn’t be telling schools what to teach their children in the classroom.

And now as the campaign winds down McAuliffe supporters are allegedly putting out signs to “keep parents out of classrooms.”

It’s so over the top that it is almost unbelievable.
This would be something you’d expect to see in the former Soviet Union, not in Virginia!

It certainly has ALL the hallmarks of encouraging people to Vote for McAuliffe, and Support Blue State Virginia Democrats. And for those who think that the Government is responsible for our welfare, it may make sense.

But the article does cite his "supporters are allegedly" posting these signs, and the article cites a Twitter Account which observed "There are no attributions on the sign", which would have been included if this were a LEGITIMATE campaign sign. And apparently these signs DO NOT appear to be available through the McAuliffe campaign headquarters, so this MAY be a clever "dirty trick" by the Republican candidate.

SBG, I'd hate to play poker with YOU! :p

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is another subject in the news, regarding Fauci funding experiments on beagles:

Fauci under fire after 'dogs were locked in cages to be eaten alive'

'CRUEL' TESTING
Fauci under fire for ‘puppy experiments that saw beagles locked in cage with hungry sandflies that would eat them ALIVE’
G. P. Rodriguez, 24 Oct 2021

DR Anthony Fauci is under fire for allegedly funding experiments where beagle puppies were locked in cages with hungry sandflies that would eat them alive.
The Hill reports that a bipartisan group of 24 House Representatives has written a letter demanding that Fauci answer to the claims by the nonprofit.

The organization claims that as many as 44 beagle puppies were used as part of the cruel experiment in a Tunisia laboratory.

Some of the dogs allegedly had their vocal cords removed to muzzle their barking.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sandflies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told The Hill.

"They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies, they added.

The NIAID spent directed $1.68million in taxpayer money on these experiments, according to documents obtained by the non-profit.

And I think about psychology where psychopaths/sociopaths are cruel to animals. So exactly what kind of CRIMINAL is running our Vax Program, and who will be his victims?

Does anyone see a "trend" in our government?

2e614cfa65d95c6a.jpg

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting FOLLOW-UP:

fba4eabed7f9a933.jpg

... and where it appears that SOME of these HORRIFIC tortures were performed in ?Tunisia?, some were ALSO performed in CALIFORNIA and GEORGIA:

Fauci under fire for 'puppy experiments' that utilized disease-causing parasites | Daily Mail Online

One of the most disturbing incidents funded by Fauci's National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases involved $375,000 given to a Tunisian research lab.

There, puppies had their heads held in cages, before being left for sand flies to eat them alive for research purposes.
Another procedure - which the NIH funded to the tune of $1.8m - saw 44 beagle puppies undergo a 'cordectomy,' which saw their vocal cords cut to stop them barking.

That experiment, which took place in Menlo Park, California, saw the dogs then pumped full of drugs, before being killed and dissected.
A third, $425,000 set of taxpayer funded tests saw beagles howl in pain while being experimented on in Georgia.
The experiments were done with funding from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, of which Fauci has been director since 1984.

If we're not in the Tribulation knowing that even GREATER Crimes are committed against the UNBORN and Trafficked CHILDREN, among MANY OTHERS, --then we're not paying attention YET.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmm, -- didn't know where to put this, so it landed here!

Fenceman @[email protected]

King David rode horses.
King Solomon rode donkeys.

Jesus entered Jerusalem on a donkey because he came in peace (shalom….Solomon)
When Jesus comes again…..it’s on a horse, because it’s WAR.

Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, it's come to this:

2cac469490eb1e46.jpg

... hell on earth. May GOD help us.

Bobby Jo

Take shelter...here comes another wave of stealth bomber squadrons to smart-stupid bomb the population. Wait a minute...they've...they've flown right over us without dropping as much as an explanation...Oh wait, here it is now...there was no sign of intelligence here, so they've committed to plan B, and I concur that it is a smarter target, "The Bago Hammer Factory."

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I should take a picture of my "hammers", which would start with THREE splitting mauls (1-8#, 2-6#); one 10# sledge, probably a half dozen 20oz (only one "framing"); and the odd assortment of ball peen, 16oz, etc. And I'm not sure if a 40# electric jack hammer, or electric hammer drill counts, but I'll throw those in ...

So do you have a bigger bag I might borrow?!?

With VERY Best Regards,

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I should take a picture of my "hammers", which would start with THREE splitting mauls (1-8#, 2-6#); one 10# sledge, probably a half dozen 20oz (only one "framing"); and the odd assortment of ball peen, 16oz, etc. And I'm not sure if a 40# electric jack hammer, or electric hammer drill counts, but I'll throw those in ...

So do you have a bigger bag I might borrow?!?

With VERY Best Regards,

I'm already using mine! Lol Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb...dumb!!!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So "We The People NEWS" is citing that the "Ten Days of Darkness", -- when we experience Power and Communication outages --, started yesterday the 24th. So maybe this could be part of the Global effect?

@[email protected]

#BREAKING
Sudanese army blocks all roads and bridges to capital #Khartoum as part of coup attempt.
Military reinforcements arrive in front of house of PM Hamdouk.
Major internet and phone outages reported across Khartoum.

- Local sources -

"We The People NEWS" can be found at: "We The People NEWS"

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is, -- how will this END?!?

Illinois sheriffs say they won’t fill Chicago police staffing shortages caused by city’s vaccine mandate

Illinois sheriffs say they won’t fill Chicago police staffing shortages caused by city’s vaccine mandate
Monday, October 25, 2021 by: Cassie B.

(Natural News) Several suburban Chicago sheriffs have said that they will not be sending their deputies to the city to help with staffing shortages resulting from vaccine mandates instituted by Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

Speaking to the Chicago Tribune, Kane County sheriff Ron Hain, a democrat, said that he didn’t “feel like the onus is on us to go in there in an emergency situation that was created by poor government and a lack of support the officers receive.” He said that he is not willing to send his officers to Chicago unless there is an officer under direct duress because he does not support what he termed a “slanted agenda.” He also said that he does not want his deputies to be under the prosecutorial jurisdiction of the State’s Attorney of Cook County.

This sentiment was echoed by Kendall County Sheriff Dwight Baird, a republican, who said that he wouldn’t be putting his officers at risk to respond to Lightfoot’s “self-induced emergency.”

James Mendrick, the DuPage County Sheriff, told the paper that while he would not stop his deputies from assisting in an emergency, he does not understand why they would want to replace unvaccinated Chicago officers with officers from other jurisdictions who may also be unvaccinated.

Am I the ONLY ONE who sees where this is going?

Rev. 18
2 And he called out with a mighty voice,
“Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great!
It has become a dwelling place of demons,
a haunt of every foul spirit,
a haunt of every foul and hateful bird;

3 For all nations have drunk the wine of her impure passion,
and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,
and the merchants of the earth have grown rich with the wealth of her wantonness.”

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,

“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

Seems we would be wise to heed these words in ALL of our Major Cities, and even some of the Medium to Small communities which might not be SAFE as things get WORSE.

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Wolves !

Hi we have a Vaccine ( a highly experimental drug tec that is a totally beyond anything ever devised ) that we are going to force you to take, or else you will be dealing with all the wolves corralling you all through just one gate, Don't try to think of saving yourself with any other drugs because the wolves have worked to lock that avenue out of your reach. Just remember you must go through the only gate the wolves have made for you.
You can not think for yourselves, no no ! The wolves will do all that for you ! with Propaganda warfare 24/7 waged on you with the TV Media you name it.

Me, Hey what about my questions Mr Wolf !
Mr Wolf, Now that's a very good question ? Shut up !

The Wolves demand you to be all Mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed with what :eek::rolleyes:.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lke 12:2 Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Does anyone remember when LONG TIME Democrat, Vernon Jones, suddenly showed up at a Georgia Trump Rally where he denounced his Fellow Democrats and PROCLAIMED his Support for TRUMP?

Now it seems more than unusual for someone to be Elected and serve as a Democrat for almost 30 years (1993 to 2001, 2001 to 2009, and 2017 to 2021), supporting "Pro-Choice" (pro-abortion) all those years under his Party Platform, to suddenly support a PRO-LIFE Donald J. Trump?

Well it seems he's not the man he pretends to be, and in fact appears to have been so Powerful as the DeKalb County Chief Executive Officer from 2001 to 2009, that he got away with RAPE. And there are PLENTY of powerful people in the world who should be in PRISON (not "jail"), but this story gets worse.

Apparently a Mega-Church pastor, "Bishop Eddie Long", conspired with Vernon Jones and the DeKalb County Police Chief, Louis Graham, to assail the RAPE VICTIM as an OPPORTUNIST who wanted MONEY, when in fact she simply wanted to disappear from ANY ATTENTION.

Do we now see how wicked our world has become, where Victim Protections are VIOLATED, Perpetrators are absolved, and the CHURCH is in collusion?

A SIGNIFICANT part of me hopes that I'll be MARTYRED so that I can RETURN to Rule and Reign with Jesus, -- but not for the power or glory. I'd like to join Jesus as HE brings a ROD to restore Justice and Righteousness on earth for the Thousand Years.

And I'd PREFER to get a head-start, -- but that's not for us. We'll have to wait a little longer ...

https://tv.gab.com/media/6176f19a24...=a145663f-a83f-41ca-9823-1a7a0aa07b52&r=1080p

By Stew Peters, October 25, 2021

Vernon Jones Rape Case

Former Senior Deputy District Attorney Antje Kingma sat down with "Stew Peters Show" Executive Producer, Lauren Witzke. During the tell-all interview, Kingma detailed the violent rape of a young woman at the hands of Vernon Jones, followed by threats on her life from a shotgun-wielding naked Jones, desperate to keep the truth from coming out. Well, the time for hiding in the dark has come to an end.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ealized_capital_gains_should_terrify_you.html

October 27, 2021

Why Democrats' Scheme to Tax Unrealized Capital Gains Should Terrify You

By David Ennocenti

Our current secretary of the Treasury, Janet Yellen, is busy trying to find a way to tax wealth without calling it taxing wealth. She has eyes on taxing unrealized capital gains. What this means simply is taxing people for money they have not earned or received. That's it in a nutshell. That definition should leave even those who have never had a course in accounting or finance shaken.

Perhaps when you fill up you vehicle's gas tank on Monday, and the price goes up on Wednesday, they'll tax you the difference on Thursday?

WHAT?!?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An absolutely COMPELLING article and the Bravery and Integrity of those who aspire to serve our Nation, but are cast aside in deference to the "OBEDIENT":

EXCLUSIVE: West Point Cadets Who Chose to Leave West Point Rather Than Take COVID Vaccine Were Coerced, Abused and Discriminated Against

EXCLUSIVE: West Point Cadets Who Chose to Leave West Point Rather Than Take COVID Vaccine Were Coerced, Abused and Discriminated Against
By Joe Hoft
Published October 31, 2021

“Although I filed a religious exemption, I ultimately decided to separate from West Point. Even if my exemption went through, I could no longer see myself staying in an institution that claims to fight for freedom while using their people as puppets to convince the public to give up their freedoms for a political show. Through all of this, I have learned that this is about choosing the harder right over the easier wrong and refusing to settle for a half truth when the whole truth can be won.” Hannah MacDonald

“Everything I worked so hard to attain ever since high school was gone. The hours I put into studying, building my physical and mental endurance would no longer be towards my goal. Now, after leaving everything I knew, I have to start over. The increasing stress of finding a new school, funding and a career path have hit me like a truck. A choice no longer becomes a choice when someone is backed into a corner. I feel cheated out of my education, my goals and my aspirations. I thank God that I am still young and had nothing to pay back to the Army. I only pray that no one else has to go through what I went through, and that others do not have to endure the unethical, immoral implications and effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.” Nickaylah Sampson
As this tyranny continued through the spring of 2021, I began to self-reflect. Did I want to give up the next 10 years of my life to an organization that so openly wanted to demolish my personal will? Could I in good faith serve people who blindly believed in identity politics and fake science? I was so uncomfortable with my situation and the politics unnecessarily injected that I decided to leave West Point.” Willow Brown, left spring 2021

If we "Christians" only had the same Integrity, Commitment, and CLARITY, -- we could move mountains:

Jhn 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; 14 if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

Or maybe, We're OK playing "church" ...
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least they'll get theirs.
Be on gaurd truman . This , hater so called , wont even dare make a mention like that . I had rather my enemies Come to Christ .
perhaps i am not the great hater that many might think i am .
Just cause i correct , just cause i am grave and serious dont make me a demon and a hater .
My desire IS NONE PERISH . Not even those who hated me most .
Be encouraged my friend . But i aint the boogey man just cause i call a spade a spade . Just cause i call out false ones
and give names , dont make me evil nor does it mean i desire the death of any .

Reactions: Marvelloustime