Are We PAYING ATTENTION YET? Or Is IGNORANCE BLISS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, it's left up to the stores as to how to display in a nongender way but if they don't think you did a good enough job...you get fined?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently, it's left up to the stores as to how to display in a nongender way but if they don't think you did a good enough job...you get fined?
But in the very end . And i speak of the day of the LORD . What truly mattered .
Did we conform to the world , or did we follow CHRIST . cause in the end where one spends eternity , THAT IS GONNA be the ONLY
and do i mean ONLY thing that mattered .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a story on fox News I'm finding it hard to believe that says Governor Newsom just signed a law that stores that didn't include a gender neutral aisle for toys would be fined...
It's true. The law goes into effect in 2024. No mention about fines in the article but of course there would be.
California will require large retailers to provide gender neutral toy sections

You think California has been appointed as the state where the most insane laws are going to be given a try-out ?
America's Great Experiment now mutated to a Great Asylum?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are killing consumerism.
You will buy only what they supply.
Maybe that's why the ships aren't allowed in right now.
I mean, anything is better than nothing... right?
And the more you resist buying their products, the more stores go out of business, until your left with nowhere to shop and the government supplying all the things they think you need.

You will own NOTHING and be happy.

HUGS

Too bad for them, we already got it ALL!
Praise God!
HUGS

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the more you resist buying their products, the more stores go out of business, until your left with nowhere to shop and the government supplying all the things they think you need.

HUGS

Praise God!
HUGS
Hallelujah!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

HUGS

Praise God!
HUGS
its all going beast system sister . We shall Cling to Christ having all hope in HE alone . This stuff will only continue
to get worse and worse .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the Glorious Lord be praised .
Some nights I just ignore the world.
I can pray but it's in the Lord's hands.
Nights like tonight I rather be here.
Friends, family, holding onto joy while the days grow dark.
He is our Candle!
And that Candle burns bright in this forum.
I am Blessed
Praise God!!
Hugs

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THREE plane crashes at top of Fox News site…??
Thursday, Friday and today.
Is that normal?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the prophecies I've struggled understanding is:

Matt. 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

It just doesn't make sense that a TRUE CHRISTIAN could fall for satan's lies -- and then it dawned on me that MANY preachers (some are simply in the business of "milking the sheep") have urged their parishioners to RECEIVE THE VAX, -- and they've probably taken the VAX themselves along with the gullible parishioners.

But in the meantime, more and MORE evidence is coming out to REFUTE the PROPAGANDA, -- and even more alarming, researchers are discovering some type of LIVING ORGANISM which has some three (looks to me closer to four or five) legs and is able to maneuver when "excited" toward heat or light.

iu

And to go even further, it appears where some children are born severely malformed, apparently at least ONE was holding it's head upright within hours of birth, rolling over within days, and walking within a few months. So it might appear that we're seeing a regeneration of human/alien (Christian's know them as "demons") "super-humans", similar to Genesis accounts and include not only Goliath, but some which have evaded detection throughout history having extended cranium capacities covered with women's hair-do's, or men's backwards towering hats.

Of course other opinions hold that these "creatures" are designed to devour the ovulating "yoke" of the woman's egg, thus destroying her ability to conceive children.

But either way, the information IS COMING OUT that the VAX was NOT designed to prevent the "FLU", but has ulterior motives which "even the elect" may fall for.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To continue the "extrapolation", -- can we FINALLY DISCOVER the fulfillment for the Rev. 13 "image"?

Rev. 13: 15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

Are these human/alien (Christians know "aliens" as "demons") "super-humans" now with us? And will THEY be held up as "SAVIORS" of our NEW WORLD ORDER, such that if anyone refuse to bow down and worship these entities, they will be KILLED???

It seems the "future" is here, -- and we should be aware.
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Beast is a system. Probably run by Nephilim. And the system will put mandates in place until we all become subjected to it.
Like the image that Daniel was told to bow down to. But refused and got thrown into the den with lions and the fiery furnace.
The mandate was, anytime you heard the music you had to bow down and worship the image.
The music is coming from the one world order system and they are singing in unison, and if we don't comply...
well you know the rest of the story.
That's what I'm thinking..
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT
... the confirmations keep coming:

@[email protected]

Another strange COVID vaccine life form has been discovered under the microscope, this time made of aluminum and carbon. The discovery was made by a Polish doctor by the name of Dr. Franc Zalewski.

Dr. Zalewski’s discovery comes on top of the research of many other independent doctors, scientists and researchers who also found that the COVID vaccine contains all sorts of questionable and outright horrific contents:

Polish Doctor Claims He Found a LIFE FORM in the Pfizer Comirnaty Shot

Polish Doctor Claims He Found a LIFE FORM in the Pfizer Comirnaty Shot
HAF, October 14, 2021

Another strange COVID vaccine life form has been discovered under the microscope, this time made of aluminum and carbon. The discovery was made by a Polish doctor by the name of Dr. Franc Zalewski.

COVID-Vaccine-Life-Form-2.png

Throughout his video presentation, he calls it “the thing.” He found it in the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine shot, in 1 of 3 vials he studied. Dr. Zalewski’s discovery comes on top of the research of many other independent doctors, scientists and researchers (Dr. Robert Young, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Zandre Botha and Dr. John B.) who also found that the COVID vaccine contains all sorts of questionable and outright horrific contents – graphene, nanometals, PEG, parasites, self-propelling creatures with tentacles, synthetic fibers and synthetic self-assembling circular structures.

COVID Vaccine Life Form: “The Thing” of Aluminum, Bromine and Carbon

So what is this thing? Similar to what Madej found under the microscope, it’s some kind of synthetic creature with tentacles. Zalewski compares it to something from a science fiction movie, including The Matrix, which contained an entity which “flies, had tentacles, and attaches itself to other things.”

In this case, Zalewski carefully measured “the thing” and discovered the ratio of its head to its legs (a head of 20 microns/micrometers to legs of 2.5 millimeters, which equals a ratio of 1:125).

He believes that “the thing” will grow and develop inside people’s bodies, commenting:

“It seems to have a head and 3 legs … It hasn’t been created to just sit there and do nothing … This is a life form … It grew/developed in 4 days … Is this a plant? Dust? ‘A being’ given to people in eggs in a fertile/ suitable environment. Somewhere closeby there might be some sort of signal which caused that being to start living. Just as pinecone seeds won’t grow unless they will be in a suitable environment on fertile ground, the same “that thing” seems not to be moving. It may be dormant/sleeping … I hope it won’t be activated.”

Zalewski also points out that he saw more than of these creatures, putting to rest any claims this was just a coincidence.

Indeed, with all the discoveries that have been made now, replete with microscopic imagery, could anyone who has looked squarely at the evidence still believe this is some giant coincidence rather than the coldly calculated transhumanistic agenda?

Zalewski suggests that graphene in the vaccine acts as a kind of food or catalyst for “the thing” because the vaccine contains the eggs of “the thing” which appear to hatch in the presence of graphene.

Another Video Claims to Show Real-Time Self-Assembling Graphene in Pfizer Vaccine

Independent analysis of the COVID vax continues worldwide. Speaking of Pfizer and graphene, there is another video circulating (with German subtitles) that claims to show the contents of the Pfizer vax under a microscope. The video starts of with lots of tiny white dots or points, and some black ones too. As it progresses, you can see the points slowly connect to make lines, which reinforces a key theme of the synthetic life forms contained within the COVID non-vaccines: self-assembly.

The COVID Vax is a Tool of Bioterrorism and Transhumanism

NWO (New World Order) propaganda promotes the idea that you need to be scared of new threat of bioterrorism and that government will save and protect you. You do need to watch out for bioterrorism but government will be the one perpetrating it, not preventing it. The real bioterrorism is not from some make-believe virus but rather contaminated fake-vaccines with horrific synthetic parasites which, the evidence would suggest, can self-assemble, self-replicate and proliferate inside the human body.

Zalewski comments several times that people have taken the COVID vax voluntarily. Voluntarily. And now many of them will probably harbor aluminum-based life forms inside their bodies. There is so much information now rapidly coming out exposing the COVID vax contents.

Hopefully, this information will be shared around the world and will help, by its horrific nature, to put an end to the COVID scamdemic more quickly than it would otherwise have ended. Hopefully, a realization will dawn on those who have been programmed by the mainstream narrative, or who are still on the fence, so they awaken from their slumber and understand what is truly happening here.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I watched that one. I had a long discussion with myself in a thread about it. Lol.

Been waiting for a story of one of these doctors getting arrested for “stealing” vials…

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't normally post Salty Cracker's videos here because his language is SUPER DUPER out of control.
(He swears A LOT)
But he gets right to the point.
And considering the topic, I thought this video fit pretty good.

I'm just saying.. if you have sensitive ears, then just walk on by this post.
Hugs