Are We PAYING ATTENTION YET? Or Is IGNORANCE BLISS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Took me a second ...

c3a9db9fe3be6739.jpg

... but I'll bet he's still trying to figure his way out.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a29b6aa3e1dd35f9.png

And the most disturbing aspect is that apparently Australia is afraid to rely on the Citizen-Police-Force, so they've been flying in thugs (with no aircraft markings or tail numbers) from China and Africa to brutalize Australian Citizens with their Identity safely concealed behind their Riot Gear.

So as TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT, I hope that it won't simply be Prison Time, but instead Hanging Time.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
a29b6aa3e1dd35f9.png

And the most disturbing aspect is that apparently Australia is afraid to rely on the Citizen-Police-Force, so they've been flying in thugs (with no aircraft markings or tail numbers) from China and Africa to brutalize Australian Citizens with their Identity safely concealed behind their Riot Gear.

So as TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT, I hope that it won't simply be Prison Time, but instead Hanging Time.

Bobby Jo

It's been awhile since I withdrew my request to be part of the firing squad. I'm sure they'll have lots of volunteers.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because it happens over there, doesn't mean it won't come here.
They are trying different things in different places.
But eventually we will all get to share the same experience.
Isn't that just wonderful?
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @Ziggy

Dearest Z,

It seems YOU'RE a PROPHET:

Colorado's Saguache County Adopts 'Emergency Regulations' Allowing Warrantless Entry to Private Property and Preventing Sale of Firearms and Ammo Into

Colorado’s Saguache County Adopts ‘Emergency Regulations’ Allowing Warrantless Entry to Private Property and Preventing Sale of Firearms and Ammo Into
By Joe Hoft, Published October 3, 2021

Colorado’s Saguache County approves measures in case of ‘Emergency’, that allow warrantless entry into households and prevent the sale of guns and ammo.

The Archvalley Voice reports:

On Tuesday, September 21, the Saguache Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) unanimously approved and adopted a new resolution titled; “Civil Emergency, Emergency, or Local Disaster Regulations” Resolution #2021-07.

These new regulations define the duties and powers of the Chair of the BoCC, spending authorities, spending limits, the succession of authority, government continuity of operations, and alternative meeting locations for the BoCC – during a County Declared Disaster.

Although not stated in the article, the resolution gives the County unheard-of rights:

3 – allows County to prevent the sale of anything
4 – allows for closing ‘nonessential’ businesses
5 – prevents the sale of alcohol, firearms
16 – allows County to accept gifts from non-profits and private organizations
17 – suspends the use of water resources
(4) – the ability to enter any property at will

It seems our Local Governments are anticipating THEIR OWN MARTIAL LAW. Maybe WE should be anticipating declaring CONSTITUTIONAL LAW on these Officials come next election.

... that is if we ever have another election, FAIR or otherwise ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
QUOTE: @Ziggy

Dearest Z,

It seems YOU'RE a PROPHET:

Colorado's Saguache County Adopts 'Emergency Regulations' Allowing Warrantless Entry to Private Property and Preventing Sale of Firearms and Ammo Into

Colorado’s Saguache County Adopts ‘Emergency Regulations’ Allowing Warrantless Entry to Private Property and Preventing Sale of Firearms and Ammo Into
By Joe Hoft, Published October 3, 2021

Colorado’s Saguache County approves measures in case of ‘Emergency’, that allow warrantless entry into households and prevent the sale of guns and ammo.

The Archvalley Voice reports:

On Tuesday, September 21, the Saguache Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) unanimously approved and adopted a new resolution titled; “Civil Emergency, Emergency, or Local Disaster Regulations” Resolution #2021-07.

These new regulations define the duties and powers of the Chair of the BoCC, spending authorities, spending limits, the succession of authority, government continuity of operations, and alternative meeting locations for the BoCC – during a County Declared Disaster.
Although not stated in the article, the resolution gives the County unheard-of rights:

3 – allows County to prevent the sale of anything
4 – allows for closing ‘nonessential’ businesses
5 – prevents the sale of alcohol, firearms
16 – allows County to accept gifts from non-profits and private organizations
17 – suspends the use of water resources
(4) – the ability to enter any property at will

It seems our Local Governments are anticipating THEIR OWN MARTIAL LAW. Maybe WE should be anticipating declaring CONSTITUTIONAL LAW on these Officials come next election.

... that is if we ever have another election, FAIR or otherwise ...
Bobby Jo
A grass-roots war!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things could get interesting..
I just wonder how far this is going to go, in my lifetime.

Whatever they can imagine... where is that?

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Oh yeah, as in the days of Noah..
keeps coming back to that..

Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Things could get interesting..
I just wonder how far this is going to go, in my lifetime.

Whatever they can imagine... where is that?

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Oh yeah, as in the days of Noah..
keeps coming back to that..

Hugs
Yep. I'm on the bus...if some want to stand at the stop and wave us on, oh well!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Washington State USA
:)

(click watch on facebook)
or
You have to go to Facebook and search Live
Black Conservative Preacher
This was a protest against the jab in Washington State
A group of people dressed up in all white outfits with white masks with a sign on their backs saying COMPLY, march on the capital where hundreds of people are there protesting and giving speeches.

We won't go down without a fight, that's for sure
Hugs

(They already pulled it off of Youtube)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Piglet once said that Nothing ! that's impossible ! Pooh turned around and said But I do nothing every day.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE= Bobby Jo
a29b6aa3e1dd35f9.png

So what was inconclusive is now CONFIRMED???

@[email protected]

Chinese-looking military police in Australia. For your health.

Join @CBKNEWS

47381aae58f3eabb.jpeg

I'm not convinced, but I am SUSPICIOUS that AUSTRALIANS would Bludgeon their FELLOW CITIZENS. So maybe there IS a DIFFERENT APPROACH to Australia's TYRANNY.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next thing you will have are the CCP dressed up in US uniforms courtesy of Afghanistan by way of the Taliban, which was left behind by the US, which was supposed to end up in the hands of the UN but China got there first. This way when there is a false flag by the CCP, people will see the US uniforms and blame the US.
Can anyone say China Virus anymore?
What about the Wuhan Flu?
Don't look there, look here.

Nation shall rise against Nation...

Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE= Bobby Jo
a29b6aa3e1dd35f9.png

So what was inconclusive is now CONFIRMED???

@[email protected]

Chinese-looking military police in Australia. For your health.

Join @CBKNEWS

47381aae58f3eabb.jpeg

I'm not convinced, but I am SUSPICIOUS that AUSTRALIANS would Bludgeon their FELLOW CITIZENS. So maybe there IS a DIFFERENT APPROACH to Australia's TYRANNY.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Outside "THUGRY", is a MAINSTAY, of Corrupt government reps...
* collude, hire, give favors, passes, (via SECRET DEALS) TO the "THUGS"...
(Mafia, BLM, CI, interpol, drug dealers, big businesses, etc.)....
* THEY are PATSIES...PUBLICLY "scourged"...
PRIVATELY "rewarded" co-conspirators...to carry out DIRTY DEEDS...
* AND "IF" the patsie, Begins to spill the beans....ELIMINATE THEM...

Not a MYSTERY to Discover, a potential or sitting Reps background of "mentorship", "influence" and "conduct".

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His name is Clif Hill, and is an "Intelligencia" who understands Strategic Thinking, and appears to be the FOREMOST EXPERT available. His HOUR and a HALF interview covers analysis of China's collapse; the currency markets including gold and silver; why it's CRITICAL that the "White Hats" release information SLOWLY so that the Deep State is prevented from bombarding the News Cycle; and MANY OTHER TOPICS.

His analysis is mesmerizing with perspectives most would never contemplate, and is worth listening to TWICE! So here it is:

Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High

Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High
Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published October 2, 2021

Rumble — Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with data mining expert Clif High, and he goes on a deep data dive as to what’s likely to happen from now to the end of 2021.

And don't be discouraged when the information overwhelms our ability to keep up.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Washington State USA
:)

(click watch on facebook)
or
You have to go to Facebook and search Live
Black Conservative Preacher
This was a protest against the jab in Washington State
A group of people dressed up in all white outfits with white masks with a sign on their backs saying COMPLY, march on the capital where hundreds of people are there protesting and giving speeches.

We won't go down without a fight, that's for sure
Hugs

(They already pulled it off of Youtube)
HAHA
I guess they pulled FB down with it..
HAHAHA

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not surrender your firearms Patriots of America! Once you are disarmed, you are helpless to government tyranny! Like these people in Australia.

The founding STATESMEN, spoke at length about Citizens being Armed.

The corrupt POLI (one of many) TICS (blood sucking creatures)...continually devise ways and means to UnArm Citizens, while THEY Huddle gathered together with ARMED personal, Behind LOCKED Doors, High Fences, ARMED and bullet proof Vehicles, Hidden Tunnel Passageways, Underground Bunkers, All Stocked with High Power ARMS...
Endlessly colluding ON HOW TO DISARM CITIZENS, STEAL THEIR WEALTH and ELIMINATE THEM...
---Greed has no prohibitions...they can not ALL sit at the High Table...they will be scratching each others eyes out.