Are We PAYING ATTENTION YET? Or Is IGNORANCE BLISS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just my personal belief but i do not believe the left has any plan or desire or even wants "economic recovery" because they want global enslavement. I think the issue here is they need it to come slowly as the thief in the night (the boiling frog) so people wouldn't realize it until it was too late but they screwed up and are in serious danger of losing their hold on power because the sheeple are waking up.
I was just thinking that this morning.
I have a habit of talking to myself out loud because there's no one to hear me anyways.. lol
I was having a mock argument .. you guys should have waited another generation before trying to push this totalitarian ideology on the people.
I been reading up on this the last couple days. Perhaps they teach these things in High School, I don't know.
All I know is in 7th grade social studies we were given crossword puzzles and find a word sheets to keep us amused while the teachers were smoking in the hallways.
So I have to teach myself a lot. I don't mean wikipedia, but books by philosphers and biographies of people who had lived through the Lenin/Marxist era. I have to read them slowly and sometimes look up certain words to put them into context.
(and some people say I don't study :rolleyes: )
I don't go to school, I create my own classroom.
And I have a habit of using that tool we call common sense. And logic.
Most everything I try to put in perspective is moral, principles, and the golden rule.

I'm watching Washington Journal on C-Span. I do, every morning from 7am to 10 am eastern time.
Today is about Unions and Covid.
I find it amazing how a lot of callers are so willing to give their authority over to these entities instead of using their own voice.
The biggest argument I hear about the covid jab is, your selfish if you don't do it for others.
My thinking is, your selfish for bringing the next generation under totalitarian rule.
They don't see it. WHY???
I'm talking people between the ages of 30 - 100. A 95 year old man called in today defending a companies right to mandate the jab or fire the employee.
It's fear that is driving them into the arms of so called science.

Something happened in 2016 that gave people a voice to oppose big government.
I think it was there all along, but it took someone to give them the boldness to stand up and say NO.
I believe Trump was by designed intervention.
If not for Trump, Hillary never would have called us a basket of deplorables. And that's what I believe began the great divide.
Trump attacked the media and the politicians, and the media and politicians attacked the people.
OOPS..
He forced their hand.

"Economic recovery" is the carrot for the corporate world.
Forcing the jab will have a backlash on the corporate world.

Now there is a woman saying that Republicans are becoming the American Taliban... LOL
You can't make this stuff up.. :rolleyes:

People don't see the manuevering going on.
They are brainwashed.
I understand the fear, and it's legitamate. No one wants to die from a pandemic.. if that's what it really is.
I'm not convinced. And I see something more sinister happening behind the scenes.

I just keep doing my research and study.. and keep an open mind.. while I still have one.
Hugs

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was just thinking that this morning.
I have a habit of talking to myself out loud because there's no one to hear me anyways.. lol
I was having a mock argument .. you guys should have waited another generation before trying to push this totalitarian ideology on the people.
I been reading up on this the last couple days. Perhaps they teach these things in High School, I don't know.
All I know is in 7th grade social studies we were given crossword puzzles and find a word sheets to keep us amused while the teachers were smoking in the hallways.
So I have to teach myself a lot. I don't mean wikipedia, but books by philosphers and biographies of people who had lived through the Lenin/Marxist era. I have to read them slowly and sometimes look up certain words to put them into context.
(and some people say I don't study :rolleyes: )
I don't go to school, I create my own classroom.
And I have a habit of using that tool we call common sense. And logic.
Most everything I try to put in perspective is moral, principles, and the golden rule.

I'm watching Washington Journal on C-Span. I do, every morning from 7am to 10 am eastern time.
Today is about Unions and Covid.
I find it amazing how a lot of callers are so willing to give their authority over to these entities instead of using their own voice.
The biggest argument I hear about the covid jab is, your selfish if you don't do it for others.
My thinking is, your selfish for bringing the next generation under totalitarian rule.
They don't see it. WHY???
I'm talking people between the ages of 30 - 100. A 95 year old man called in today defending a companies right to mandate the jab or fire the employee.
It's fear that is driving them into the arms of so called science.

Something happened in 2016 that gave people a voice to oppose big government.
I think it was there all along, but it took someone to give them the boldness to stand up and say NO.
I believe Trump was by designed intervention.
If not for Trump, Hillary never would have called us a basket of deplorables. And that's what I believe began the great divide.
Trump attacked the media and the politicians, and the media and politicians attacked the people.
OOPS..
He forced their hand.

"Economic recovery" is the carrot for the corporate world.
Forcing the jab will have a backlash on the corporate world.

Now there is a woman saying that Republicans are becoming the American Taliban... LOL
You can't make this stuff up.. :rolleyes:

People don't see the manuevering going on.
They are brainwashed.
I understand the fear, and it's legitamate. No one wants to die from a pandemic.. if that's what it really is.
I'm not convinced. And I see something more sinister happening behind the scenes.

I just keep doing my research and study.. and keep an open mind.. while I still have one.
Hugs
Your spot on with all that dear Ziggy.

The fools believe that the Covid Jab is a Vaccine :rolleyes: it's not a Vaccine at all, it's an experimental Jab and it does not protect you at all from getting Covid, nor does it mean you will be better off if you do get Covid and if one who had had the Covid Jab that such will be any different in spreading it around that one with out the Covid Jab by rights.
Many people who have had the Covid Jab are more likely to infect others because the idiots think that they are safe and so many of them they will or do not distance themselves from others, I see it all the time, they truly think that they have been immunised :eek: and they go about thinking that they have authority because of such with a chip on their shoulder.

The Taliban ! are and have been in bed with the left mainly and some of the real wealthy right wing traitors to the USA, when Trump got in the Taliban became the rubber band. now the Taliban have been empowered by J Biden who is asleep at the wheel and the biggest fool embarrassment President ever, he walks away from questions directly and said that he was going to steal the Election openly and the MSM let such all slide just like they did with Obama as President.
But they engaged in a total war with Trump and a full on witch hunt 24/7 the slander never ended and then they had the audacity to undermine Trumps freedom of Speech.

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a great info clip...shortages yes are here and getting worse. It is now cheaper to stop importing some of these products from overseas and make them INCONUS or Canada, Mexico.

I wonder how it is in Australia and New Zealand? Are there shortages and increased prices due to shipping costs @Reggie Belafonte @Cristo Rei @Backlit and is the forecast bleak for the next year or so?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is now cheaper to stop importing some of these products from overseas and make them INCONUS or Canada, Mexico.
Be a lot cheaper to stop eating too.
I been putting a few things aside for the last year. Not much. Bags of whole grain rice, dried beans (all kinds) (I don't like beans)
canned fruits and veggies. Pasta's. stocking up on dry cat food and kitty litter.
I suppose one of these days I best consider toilet paper... that got a little difficult last year lol.
those maple leaves aren't as soft as they look. :rolleyes:

I don't want to stock up on freezer stuff because winter is coming and the electricity always goes down. People forget where the poles are and how to drive on black ice, and never fail to take one or two down during the season.
Sometimes no power for a couple days. Hard to cook a lot of food in a short period of time.
I don't have a generator. I do have a stove that runs off propane instead of electric. So if the power goes out I can still turn on the oven to keep the chill off.

I suppose it's going to get interesting. My heart goes out to the families that are going to get hit, not seeing the reality of this coming.
We all have to go to Egypt to get corn at some point. And hopefully Joseph is holding the keys to the silos.
But history tells us, that will change. And when Joseph moves on, then it turns into slave labour.
I think we may end up bypassing Joseph altogether..

Perhaps, those of us who are able, will need to be the Joseph's in our own communities?
Elderly always get hit the fastest and most severe. They live on SS with no extra income. Some have no transportation to the store.

Be a good neighbor, as much as you can.
We are all we have.
And God put us all here at this time for a reason.

Oh and now we have all these extra mouths to feed coming in by the plane loads all around the country...
Hospitality...
Without it, you end up like sodom and gomorrah.

Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Lets remember to love our neighbors..
Be a good Samaritan.

HUGS

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been putting a few things aside for the last year. Not much. Bags of whole grain rice, dried beans (all kinds) (I don't like beans)
canned fruits and veggies. Pasta's. stocking up on dry cat food and kitty litter.
I suppose one of these days I best consider toilet paper... that got a little difficult last year lol.

I don't want to stock up on freezer stuff because winter is coming and the electricity always goes down. People forget where the poles are and how to drive on black ice, and never fail to take one or two down during the season.
Sometimes no power for a couple days. Hard to cook a lot of food in a short period of time.
I don't have a generator. I do have a stove that runs off propane instead of electric. So if the power goes out I can still turn on the oven to keep the chill off.

I suppose it's going to get interesting. My heart goes out to the families that are going to get hit, not seeing the reality of this coming.
We all have to go to Egypt to get corn at some point. And hopefully Joseph is holding the keys to the silos.
But history tells us, that will change. And when Joseph moves on, then it turns into slave labour.

Perhaps, those of us who are able, will need to be the Joseph's in our own communities?
Elderly always get hit the fastest and most severe. They live on SS with no extra income. Some have no transportation to the store.

We are all we have.

Oh and now we have all these extra mouths to feed coming in by the plane loads all around the country...
Hospitality...

Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Be a good Samaritan.

HUGS
The Spirit will let us know when the time comes.....what to do and who to give to...you will surely know....and when to bury some of the dead unfortunately....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a great info clip...shortages yes are here and getting worse. It is now cheaper to stop importing some of these products from overseas and make them INCONUS or Canada, Mexico.

I wonder how it is in Australia and New Zealand? Are there shortages and increased prices due to shipping costs @Reggie Belafonte @Cristo Rei @Backlit and is the forecast bleak for the next year or so?

I'm not seeing it at the moment but be prepared cos iv been hearing this as well and it just feels like im/we are about the get smashed by something...

In the last month Klaus Shwab has warned of a Cyber attack that will devastate the globe...
Then he made another announcement saying there will be much suffering pain and anger... He said they have to prepared for the barrage of angry people that will soon awaken...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not seeing it at the moment but be prepared cos iv been hearing this as well and it just feels like im/we are about the get smashed by something...

In the last month Klaus Shwab has warned of a Cyber attack that will devastate the globe...
Then he made another announcement saying there will be much suffering pain and anger... He said they have to prepared for the barrage of angry people that will soon awaken...
The Cyber attack that involves the entire globe would really need to planned out carefully. It would seem very unfeasible. Even a temporary hack and control of the internet would be a tall order to take it 'all down' in one go. Its architecture is still very decentralized with too many kill switches and firewalls along the way. They would have to take it 'down' bit by bit.' By region and/or by function - banking, shipping, utilities, military education, health, government, types of businesses etc.

Now an EMP burst or many mini-EMPs placed in specific regions would do all this and more and many of the local electronics could even 'fry' in this process. That would be a nearly permanent 'take down' if done all over the globe. I don't think they would do that - not included or does not benefit their future plans. They need it to survive and control later.

Just my thoughts on this subject..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like Bernie Sanders will have his dream of seeing everyone standing in food lines, realized.
We are on the road to Venezuala.
What can we do to stop it?
starting a new thread:
What is freedom?

Hugs

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We are all we have.

Hospitality...

Be a good Samaritan.

HUGS
Many years ago, when calamity struck my life, the brethren inspired me to take up this cheerful little lilt.

They threw the Jew down the well
Then they said that he fell
They didn't like him, I can tell...'cause...
They threw the Jew down the well!

We can do better. :)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So Christians ought to be giving serious and prayerful thought to leaving the cities as they are able, to live in at least semi rural villages, in order to better secure safety and security for the family. Having ones own garden may not necessarily provide from oneself exclusively, but there will be many I believe doing likewise in the near future, and bartering goods, skills, labor, and services may in these place go a long way to providing for ones needs.
We will I believe need to dispense with the many luxuries we take for granted. Including the internet. We may have to resort to actually reading real books again. Talking to our neighbors in person. Walking to a library in order to find information. Spending more time among nature and looking to the Creator for our needs instead of government, and employers, or unions. He can still use crows of the need arises.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Cyber attack that involves the entire globe would really need to planned out carefully. It would seem very unfeasible. Even a temporary hack and control of the internet would be a tall order to take it 'all down' in one go. Its architecture is still very decentralized with too many kill switches and firewalls along the way. They would have to take it 'down' bit by bit.' By region and/or by function - banking, shipping, utilities, military education, health, government, types of businesses etc.

Now an EMP burst or many mini-EMPs placed in specific regions would do all this and more and many of the local electronics could even 'fry' in this process. That would be a nearly permanent 'take down' if done all over the globe. I don't think they would do that - not included or does not benefit their future plans. They need it to survive and control later.

Hmm EMP is probably still classed as a Cyber attack...
That's what Klaus Schwab was saying anyway

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

939fe7df763a8d6a.jpeg

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

One of the things which I've advised others to "prepare" for is radioactive fallout. And while it's important to expect the unexpected by having enough rolls of plastic and duct tape to seal doors, windows, dryer & bathroom vents, and even chimney and other flue pipes (be sure to turn off the pilot lights and burners as necessary), -- all to prevent inhaling radioactive particulate.

Of course as you consider this risk, you might wish to have you PERSONAL inhalation filtration device typical of the well regarded 3M Half-Mask with the 99.7% efficiency rather than the standard 95% filter. But more importantly, why risk DIRECT Fallout by living downwind of a TARGET, when you could consider being UPWIND?

And so please allow me to share a WEATHER homepage which can provide general wind flow patterns which could help you assess your risk (forbearing some unusual weather pattern):

And remember, INFORMATION (Hsea 4:6 "knowledge") and PREPARATION just might save your life, and the lives of your loved ones!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

China !
Communism !
Satanist !

China is openly claiming it's using Wolf tactics, because it said that it feels it's big enough now to bully all ! it's as simple as that :rolleyes: bully tactics coming from a monkey or is it a rat. they are peddling much the same trash that Nazi Germany did with it's school kids and public, a moronic Nationalism based on nothing but insane madness. Not to mention the West has fed this childish monster ! and the same with North Korea as it's the same by the same war mad aggression, so we have a monumental aggressive force that is on the verge of being let loose on us all, not to mention that in Australia we have been under attack for years by Satanic people like such and they are or have been hard at work in undermining our past history and making all out forefathers look like trash.
In the Couriermail sunday 12 SEP 21 page 25 Peter Gleeson has ABC helping brainwash our children about history.
They are taught to Hate our Nation from all angles the Media and Schooling programing.
My Communist mate claims that we have moved on to be a more evolved people now ? I said really ! Now if a Nation like Australia is loosing it's grounding in Christ Jesus I have to say that the so called more evolved people of todays generation is just total nonsense with foundations not worth 2 pebbles of Goat droppings in fact. you can not build a Nation on dribble and lies like they peddle nowadays, not to mention any crap that claims people to be more evolved :eek::rolleyes:o_O :confused::mad: People do not evolve !
There is one fact that people are Sinners and there is only one Key for that Stain that is inflicted on Man, as outside of that is nonsense.
So the Socialist have surpassed the Saints and God now :rolleyes:. :confused: There is only one way that a society goes with such as that and it's a downwards spiral that's purely dog eat dog foundations based, regardless of the dribble they will peddle.

Reactions: APAK and Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although there are pictures comparing the ORIGINAL Joe Biden to the CLONE Joe Biden, -- pictures CONTINUE to validate those facts:

upload_2021-9-12_20-7-17.png

upload_2021-9-12_20-8-40.png

... looks to me like a "Latex" peel-off tab.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that LOTS of Nations are gearing up for possible U.S. TURMOIL in October:

BREAKING NEWS!! WW3 ALERT!! RUSSIA CONDUCTING LARGEST MILITARY EXERCISE SINCE THE COLD WAR!!

Japan's GSDF begins nationwide drills for first time since Cold War

Sep 15, 2021

For the first time in nearly 30 years, Japan’s Ground Self-Defense Force (GDSF) started nationwide exercises on Wednesday that involved all units — part of an attempt to boost deterrence and strengthen its capabilities amid China’s ramped-up regional assertiveness. ...

North and South Korea conduct missile tests as arms race heats up

September 15, 2021

Russia and Belarus Begin Largest Military Exercise in Europe Since Cold War

By Dimitri Simes | September 12, 2021

Moscow (CNSNews.com) – Russia and Belarus have begun what is reported to be the largest military exercise in Europe since the end of the Cold War.

The Zapad-2021 exercise, which launched on Friday and will run until September 16, features 200,000 troops, hundreds of tanks and artillery systems, along with 80 aircraft and 15 warships, according to Russia’s Defense Ministry. Drills are being held at 14 training grounds in Belarus and western Russia, as well as in the Baltic Sea.

Small military contingents from India, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, and Sri Lanka are participating in the exercise. China, Pakistan, Vietnam, and Burma sent observers.

If the figures are accurate, Zapad-2021 is poised to become the largest military exercise in Europe since the 1981 ...

Coincidence?

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that LOTS of Nations are gearing up for possible U.S. TURMOIL in October:

BREAKING NEWS!! WW3 ALERT!! RUSSIA CONDUCTING LARGEST MILITARY EXERCISE SINCE THE COLD WAR!!

Japan's GSDF begins nationwide drills for first time since Cold War

Sep 15, 2021

For the first time in nearly 30 years, Japan’s Ground Self-Defense Force (GDSF) started nationwide exercises on Wednesday that involved all units — part of an attempt to boost deterrence and strengthen its capabilities amid China’s ramped-up regional assertiveness. ...

North and South Korea conduct missile tests as arms race heats up

September 15, 2021

Russia and Belarus Begin Largest Military Exercise in Europe Since Cold War

By Dimitri Simes | September 12, 2021

Moscow (CNSNews.com) – Russia and Belarus have begun what is reported to be the largest military exercise in Europe since the end of the Cold War.

The Zapad-2021 exercise, which launched on Friday and will run until September 16, features 200,000 troops, hundreds of tanks and artillery systems, along with 80 aircraft and 15 warships, according to Russia’s Defense Ministry. Drills are being held at 14 training grounds in Belarus and western Russia, as well as in the Baltic Sea.

Small military contingents from India, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, and Sri Lanka are participating in the exercise. China, Pakistan, Vietnam, and Burma sent observers.

If the figures are accurate, Zapad-2021 is poised to become the largest military exercise in Europe since the 1981 ...

Coincidence?

Bobby Jo
Now you may be on to something here BJ....

...and the Ozzies are now getting nuke subs from the US and UK for some really ODD reason....this is a FIRST indeed
..A planned global war or the fear of one, and maintaining a deliberate stance at the brink of a new World War for years to cause MORE fear?

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Truman